What is the best way to make burgers?

cu/ck/s seem to love burgers alot so do you guys have the best recipe to make them yourself?

i wanna make some so do you got any tips and tricks for me?

Make your burger to taste. In the end, no matter how disgusting it might be, or topped with meme ingredients it might be, the only good burger is the kind you will enjoy.

That being said, there are some things you can do to make a better burger.

Using beef is a big one. Anything other than an all-beef burger is reserved for people who probably shouldn't be eating one anyway. Try to grind your own beef, but supermarket beef is just as good. Make sure to get one with sufficient fat to prevent it from drying out when it's cooking. Too many people make the mistake of buying lean beef and having to cook the patty rare to make it juicy enough.

Form the patty by hand but don't make it too dense or it might not cook all the way before it starts charring. Also, not shaping or packing the patty properly will cause it to fall apart or cook unevenly. Use a shaper like a jar lid if you need too.

Last but not least, a good patty will need no additives to bind it. Egg or breadcrumbs will not be necessary if it has a high enough fat content and shaped properly.

toasted sesame buns
2 ground beef patties from my local boucherie
a real cheddar slice
tomato
lettuce
onion
pickles

mayo
ketchup

Nice and simple. Speaking of, how much meat per patty and where do you get your meat?

>Last but not least, a good patty will need no additives to bind it. Egg or breadcrumbs will not be necessary if it has a high enough fat content and shaped properly.
this, try to avoid egg.
1/3 lb to 1/4 per patty is a good sweet spot. I get mine from a local butcher because it tastes better. ymmv

I buy the meat and make the patties by myself, 100g/patty pretty thin but large.

This is good advice. But I would emphasize home ground so you can be sure of the fat/lean ratio as well as the quality of the beef. Thin is better, no more than 1/4 inch. Bun is important too. Plenty of recipes for simple double rise great hamburger buns. Toppings simple too. Onions thrown into the cast iron skillet to cook in the hamburger grease. A few pickle slices. Buns browned in the hamburger grease or at least butter. Cheese of choice, well melted. You want lettuce and tomato? Make a fucking salad. Mustard, fine. Catsup or mayonaise? Save it for your fries, faggot.

what about tricks for the meat? i usually just add spices in it and fry them. but isnt there tricks for it?

>tricks
well you can always try like flipping the patty in the air 1.5 times before it lands and re-sizzle. once you master that, try 2 flips.

Don't use super lean meat.
Don't overcook them, they're done way before you think they are.
Don't overhandle the meat, DON'T FUCKING PRESS THE PATTIES IN THE PAN.
Don't stuff them. Toppings go on the OUTSIDE of the patty.

That's the only secret.

whats the best spice mix for the beef???

Get good ingredients, do not go for cheap buns or bad quality beef, also fresh veggies.

Out of the box and into the oven

Why would you make a burger when you can make a steak sanga

salt

70/30 blend meat
trust me

Use a super hot charcoal grill and don't over-cook it.

i dont eat red meat because its unhealthy. i only eat fish, turkey, and McChickens

THIS
H
I
S

>cu/ck/s seem to love burgers alot
Americans love burgers, and will post 100 threads a day on fast food burgers.

Most people, if they're bothered to cook something for themselves, will make something nicer than a sandwich.

yuropoor detected

Massive faggot

Classic burger:

>fresh ground beef mix combo of rib/chuck, liver, frozen butter, salt, msg
>brioche or sesame seed buns
>american cheese
>lettuce
>tomato
>onion
>fancy ketchup

Alternative pretentious burger:

>same beef mix
>brioche
>manchego cheese
>arugula/watercress
>sauce made with mayo, salt, lemon, tarragon, and a little roasted garlic paste.
>maybe a little thinly sliced spanish ham

>making your burger to taste is good advice, but only make it my way!

Use bison instead of beef. Leaner, tastier, and easy to prepare.

The downside is that if you live outside of, say, Wyoming or Colorado, it can be expensive.