Basement

Who else here lives in the basement? I know it's made fun of often but is really is the best place to live if it's a nice finished basement. Pic related looks similar to my basement, and is around the same size. Why aren't you a basement dweller? It's the ultimate NEET life.

>perfect privacy.
>no windows or very few.
>/comfy/
>stays cooler in the summer.
>have my own separate Wi-Fi.
>have my own bathroom.
>have zero expenses/rent.
>mommy brings me food or I go to the kitchen at night and make food.
>have mini fridge for my soda and juice, also keep snacks and candy, and some canned food like sardines ect.
>have everything I need, king sized bed, comfy leather couch, ps4, PC with 1080ti, 4k monitor.
>even have access to my backyard and pool area from the basement.
>will never be kicked out.
>invite hookers over to my basement while mom is away.

Meanwhile wagecucks have to work just so they can live in a tiny apartment. Why aren't you living the dream? I'm better off than 99% of wage cucks, there's no reason I should ever move out or have a job. Don't tell me you really rent an apartment or are paying off a loan for a house biz, renting is easily the biggest waste of capital, and buying is a poor use of money that could be put towards better things. Unless you absolutely cannot live with your parents there's no reason you should ever move out.

Attached: Shouldn’t-Forget-Before-Finishing-Your-Basement.jpg (1000x691, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NP3y3iblZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we don't have basements in my country, if there are they are garages for smaller homes in wealthy areas, people can't really live in them or they will get run over

>Large windiws with natural lighting flowing in
Pic related isn't even a basement.

youtu.be/_NP3y3iblZ0

inspo

Sorry I am not a troll OP

I live in one of those basement dens too, OP. Although I have to pay rent.

It's a lot cheaper in terms of cost per square foot than an actual apartment, and no utility bills either

Attached: PANO_20180211_132706.jpg (4938x2542, 2M)

>Live in garage
>Taking nap
>Dad shows up late after work
>Dead
>Dad thanks god for removing his son

i do. I like my basement!

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-115806.png (1080x1920, 1.6M)

damn what the hell how old are you guys? move the fuck out you retards

Why should you move out? There is no real reason to for most people beyond superficial ones. Renting is a huge waste of money, and buying a home is a shitty investment most of the type.

Nice try schlomo no one is falling for the rental Jew anymore except retarded normies who put themselves into debt just to play keeping up with the jonesburgs. Don’t move out until you have at least 15k in savings even then anons wait until you are 28 and keep saving.

Attached: 23D08BD9-A6AB-4874-826C-0DE463D6EC12.jpg (1936x1936, 376K)

huh having friends over your girlfriend what the hell sure uncomfortable with mom and dad right upstairs lmao

You're going to die from radon exposure

It really isn't as hard as you guys think. This is just sad

Attached: 1514936822458.png (749x852, 15K)

Fuck. is this a young sam hyde?

I wish basements were a thing in my country. But I do live in my parents guesthouse and it's almost the same thing.

>be in burgerland
>infinite space
>let's just live underground
as a yuropoor this looks very odd

>inb4 muhammad rapes ur sister
america is the best country in the world. it doesn't stop it from being very strange at the same time. essentially a white japan

I wish my state had them. I watch hgtv and they always have people complain how small their house is but they never include the basement which doubles the square footage.

Call me crazy if you want to but i would rather pay for my own house or apartment than live with my parents.

I don't like to be dependent on others and prefer to make my own way in life. If that takes some hard work and sacrifice then so be it.

i have a rental but live with my parents. really want to fix up the basement at my rental and live down in it but have terrible decorative sense and think the basement is too dungeon-y.

i love small living and a basement is good for that.

Average rentals where I live are $500 per week. For a shithole, and no utilities. Now add in food, travel costs etc. Basically, if I move out I'm 30-40k down in year 1. Snd that's not including furniture and shit.

You know how much fucking Link, Req, Omg, Eth etc that buys? Not happening user. I'll just stay here thanks. Either I become rich enough to afford land somewhere and retire (basically my current life only even comfier) or I die a NEET. Thanks boomers!

>I'm a good goy. If I work hard in da cotton fields massa let me live in the BIG shed maybe.

Willing slaves are pathetic.

An underground basement can still be big. The reason NEETs live in the basement is so their parents don't have to see their loser sons. And NEETs can have their privacy, they don't need to interact with anyone except for when mom brings chicken tendies for dinner

I had to move out this year it fucking blows now I have to spend 1400-1600 a month on living expenses. If my mom wasn’t downsizing houses and had room for me I would def still be living at home putting away 2200-3k every month from wagecucking. The only cool thing about having your own place is having friends over and getting pussy but considering most NEETs on this board aren’t doing either of those don’t tell them to move out and pay some kike land lord so they can be an upstanding goy like yourself.

Attached: DEE7EB53-2271-44F6-AE27-1FB914E63FFF.png (658x768, 185K)

This looks comfy as hell all you need is some blankets and a fire place.

idk, basements in NYC are the shittiest. All my friends who lived in basement apartments had no windows, and couldn't get that natural light in, or open a window for some fresh air. Here's a pic of my tiny brooklyn bedroom (only half of it), and I fucking love my windows.

Attached: 29425977_10211524783010346_4628660467915554816_o.jpg (2048x1536, 283K)

damn, why live in such a cramped shithole

I don't know why - something about that just screams midwest (chicago/wisconsin/minnesota) to me