I have a secret tip for you guys

I don't hate you that much, so I guess I'll let you guys in on it, but you have to keep it to yourself, or else everyone will know and it won't be special.

Hold on while I take pictures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bgl9PE7aYO4
hentaika.net/uploads/posts/2012-07/1341711785_qd04hivtrsk.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what the fuck is going on in that picture

You need to go back.

Penguins regurgitate food to feed their young.

Looks like PenPen is feeding Asuka?

Okay, first you need a pint glass, you can get them at any bar. The bartenders do know how to count though, but they usually don't care because they only clear the table and count the glasses after you are well and gone, so you can just put one in your purse if you can't afford/don't know where to purchase them. The pint glass is important because the size is standard, it has to be, so bartenders know how much to pour every time.

The second thing you need is a lid of a tube of pringles. You can get those off of cans of pringles. I don't really know any other source for them.

Alright, that's all you need. Now. I came up with this idea because I had no saran wrap. I was drinking a pepsi but didn't want it all, but I couldn't just put it in the fridge without trapping the carbonation to keep it from going flat. I realized that the pringles lid size is similar. I tried it, and it snapped on their like it was cinderella's slipper. It keeps the carbonation in better than saran wrap.

It's even waterproof :)

Remember, this is just between you and me ;)

Uh, you're sink is clogged, dude. Pick up some Drano next time you're at the store stealing Pringles' lids

nah it's just full. I just drained it the other day because a stray cat I was trying to catch jumped right in it for some reason lmao.

Sometimes I wonder who posts things like this.

The more optimistic side of me thinks it's just someone making a joke, or baiting for comments about his nasty ass house.

But the realistic side says there are people out there high and dumb enough to find this worthy of sharing.

Dude clean your house it looks fucking disgusting

Would you post more pictures of your kitchen, also the floor of the kitchen........for science.....

DELETE THIS

floor's actually clean, I cleaned all the trash off of it yesterday. Cleaned the sink area a bit too

You don't like my idea?

you clean it

stop baiting you fuck blister. clean your kitchen and post pics when youre done or you can never post again

Pics or it's not clean. You shouldn't let cats walk on the counter, they walk in litter boxes and you can get toxoplasmosis. Also thank you for pictures, this is good for my science.

>share my nice idea
>everyone just tells me to clean my kitchen

What are you guys, all collectively my ex-wife?

l2hygiene
Veeky Forums is clean

nah, bro. we just want you to respect yourself a bit more. wouldnt you feel nicer with a clean, comfy kitchen?

When you murdered her did all the microbes in your kitchen collectively consume her remains in less than 24 hours?

Are you okay?
What happened to make you live like this?

Yeah, she wishes.
probably wouldn't make a difference
I'm fine. Lots has happened to me, but it's fine, there's nothing I really care about any more. There was a guy who kept visiting me frequently to hang out, which is weird, cause I tend to scare people away, these days, but anyway, he's gone now too. I think he's homeless, or in jail.

Masao is that you?

youtu.be/bgl9PE7aYO4

>mixing up the old cans with the new cans

Oh, I've done that. Doesn't help that I dump cooking runoff in my empties so sometimes I pick them up, mistaking them for my fresh can and that's not a good time. But I don't drink anymore. Reminds me of my jury rigged deepfryer too. That's another good tip I should post that.

>jury rigged deepfryer too. That's another good tip I should post that.

Yes you should.

Do I even want to google the full image from OP

Well, I haven't used it in months cause I don't have anything to deepfry, but I mean, deepfryers are expensive and all they are is hot oil. I have a firestove so I just used my breadbaking pan and I boil the oil on my stove top and that's how I deepfry stuff. Saves you like fifty bucks at least or however much they cost nowadays.

Are you also a woman? Talking about slipping things in your purse.

You know, you could also just use a fucking pot to heat your oil, like a normal person.

I'm pretty sure that we can all assume that "Tom" isn't a normal person.

THAT'S A KITCHEN NIGHTMARE YOU HAVE THERE YOU PIG!!

>boil the oil

I know this isn't /sp/, but I think this picture is suitable.

That picture gets posted everywhere you dumb cunt

what's the difference between a pot and a breadpan

:(

what's cooking?

Nothing, I just put it on to show you. I'd probably have to wash that or put new oil in it or something. It smelled bad when I applied heat for a second just to demonstrate and there was a spider-web on it before I moved it. Actually maybe I'll clean it out and make bread again. Did that neighbour bitch ever return my flour?

OP you should really clean your kitchen and your sink my man

Uhh... Oh, pots have handles.

Your kitchen is probably why you have an ex wife

Give me one good reason that isn't my personal health.

That's not a good reason.

your kitchen is probably why you you're really mean to others.

Hey Tom thanks for the tip! I just so happen to have a bunch of these lying around since my roommate is a bartender.

Don't listen to these fools and live your life by your own standards.

Although the size is standard the shape is not. This pint glass works but another one may have different sized mouth and not work.

hey its cooking with hoarders
glad to see you're still alive m8

Asuka a cute! CUTE!

You can just pop the lid off the can of Pringles right at Walmart, you don't need to buy the whole tube. It doesn't even count as stealing.

>taste in best girl is unquestionable
OP "Tom" confirmed for a pretty cool guy

Please continue senpai

>living in a crack house
must be nice

Uh, that was my only idea really
I don't smoke crack. I tell crackwhores to leave.

Yeah, probably you could find some pint glasses it don't work on, but it works on Guinness glasses. That's a pree popular kind. Big world out there. Carry around a Pringles lid and test it out at the cup store or in your own cups, pint glass or not, you might just find a fit. Heck, there are other candies that have the same plastic type lid in different sizes anyway.

What does your kitchen smell like on usual days when you don't clean them? Glad your cat's fine.

what am i supposed to do with the pringles can if i don't have a lid for it? the cans are great for cuming in but it stinks up my room without the lid

>people actually live like this

What kind of madman takes photographs by opening the camera app and then screenshotting the app?

>asuka poster

You're alright Tom. You're alright.

Well, I don't smell too good, but sometimes I ask the person who would visit how the place smelled and he said he never noticed anything. He's an indian too, I think they smell pretty good.

Get a girlfriend? I dunno. Real dilemma you got there.

What's wrong with how I live?

You guys would find problems with Weird Al Yankovic even, I bet, and he's practically one of the most perfect people alive.

>ops "clean" floor is about as dirty as my kitchen floor I've been telling my wife to mop since Friday.

You should see the dirty part of my floor.

Masaokis MK.II

Meh, I'm a landlord. I have a tenant who clogged his toilet by trying to flush 10 pounds of sausage

>cat people

Why are you always so dirty and messy?

pics please

All my trash surrounding the stove is gone. Fires are literally impossible now.

I coulda had that sausage

If I wanted to take care of things, I would have a dog.

Kinda weird that you guys are freaking out about this, It doesn't even look that bad ever since I went around a few days ago and took all the bottles out.

Sauce on these images?

good luck

hentaika.net/uploads/posts/2012-07/1341711785_qd04hivtrsk.jpg

I knew this wasn't going to end well

I looked up the full picture.
I got a new fetish.

>Stray cat I was trying to catch
Stray cat is top tier struggle meat if you feed it out.

i like you Tom

OP, you are pig disgusting. I've lived in fucking Yorkshire before, and I'm still revolted by your 'fryer'.

1. Standards
2. You don't get good pussy with a shitty kitchen
3. you'll have to buy new shit sooner if you don't take care of it
4. You might feel like you fucking accomplished something. Not fucking much, but something.
5. STANDARDS MOTHERFUCKER.
6. You're letting crackwhores in your house

>cat trying desperately to escape from the window

It's okay if you want to live in a house of horrors but please do not subject innocent animals to your filth.

I was excited about having both a stolen guinness glass and pringles cap around me
now I'm just sad

You're alright tom.

>What's wrong with how I live?
you need to clean your shit
and not have such soul crushingly depressing lighting

Tom please, I want to know the secret.

>implying butchering cat is worth it for the small amount of meat you get
Thanks mister
whats wrong with my fryer
Those are all bad reasons. I don't want girls anyway, my new years resolution was no girls. She wasn't really a crackwhore, she would have had sex with me for free, but I told her I was a faggot and she left to bang someone else.
The cat knows how to operate the window, it can leave whenever it wants, but it always returns.
don't be sad
Oh boy, you don't know the first thing about depressing lighting. This is nothing.
I told you it.

Holy shit is this Masaokis?

>Old Spice
Shit taste desu

Darwin award waiting to happen

>best girl
>asuka
Just because rei is trash, it doesn't mean asuka is best girl.
>misato
>ritsuko
>both 10x better than asuka or rei

I don't eat it.

rei would make the best fuck toy just cause shes so submissive but misato is best all around. would also rape asuka just for being a bitch.

One very tech illiterate person once told me that it was quicker than the camera. She didn't know how close she came to death that day. And yes, she googles www.Google.com to google for shit.

to be fair, the screenshots are usually smaller than camera photos and don't contain much dangerous stuff in their exif information. But people who do that usually don't know about that, and there are a fuckton of better ways to do it if you're worried about that.

Yeah, regurgitate.
Thats a whole fish m8

The house of a typical avatarfag.

That's actually not so bad.
My computerfloor looks worse.

Post full pic

>tsundere ginger that was a staple in late 90s/early 2000s anime
Literally the only reason desu

Tom, do you have any food fermentation tips? (Sauerkrau, hot peppers, booze)

Penguins swallow fish whole

Why does it have to be this way, Tom?