Starting to think link is kill

Why the fuck are we not raising with the rest of the altcoins

Attached: linkbunker.png (1000x800, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/84u52s/can_someone_answer_this/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Chainlink
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/85fut4/are_you_concerned/
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/84n80w/blockchain_oracles_will_make_smart_contracts_fly/dvrfyxo/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_attraction_(New_Thought)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

link is dead my friend

jump the stinky poo linky doo and buy mobius kind sir

up 1% today!

Because a noname redditor btfo the whole development team. They had no answer for his critique and asked the community for help.

You actually believe this kek

Link's price is basically meaningless without utility, which it doesn't have it. The only thing really driving the price right now is speculation based on amazing fundamentals.

Only ~3000 people hold over 10k Link. It has zero marketing, and almost no one outside of this cesspool know abouts about it.

Ignore the $1000 EOY meme. This has always been a long term hold. 1-2 years for big price movements and 5 years or so for godlike gains. Just focus on accumulating right now. People who buy now and hold into the 2020's will be in a league of their own.

You should try watching the github and actually paying attention to what's going on with the project instead of basing your opinion off of what people are saying on Veeky Forums.

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be payed in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA..

Attached: 1513867264207.jpg (393x519, 43K)

And what should I pay attention to?
I'm a github noob, and programming noob too. Can someone without these qualities understand what is going on on gitbuh?

Were so close to Link threads being 100% copypasta.

Everyone is laughing at us. LINK isn’t really a meme right, I don’t think I could live with the fact that I missed tons of moon missions because I held a meme coin. Please don’t let this be a meme....

Attached: ED982D09-3197-4093-A2B0-0ACBB7546E30.jpg (249x250, 25K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

it's not a matter of belief, anyone can read it themselves

you are a MANIAC

link please

why would it? no news coming out, project has not changed, dont be such an adhd faggot user.

Im not expecting it the reach a new ath, just recover from the dip like everything else, dont think thats unreasonable

This isn't an episode of Care Bears, you can't just believe your problems away.

Start worrying in a year if we are still under $1, especially if mainnet was released and partnerships were announced. In that case, the price should be well above $1 but for now, be patient. There's no reason for the price to go up and if it did, it would be just speculation which means it would crash at some point

Inb4 someone tells you you should sell all your crypto

*whoosh*

>Link's price is basically meaningless without utility, which it doesn't have it.
This is like every single ALT coin currently.
The only pattern I've noticed is that LINK has a delayed drop and a delayed return. I assume because bagholders don't like selling it, and when they finally come to terms with selling, are reluctant to buy back in right away.

I buy a link for every shit fud post I see

Newfag

Fucking newfag

fuck off

where?

Lol, that's what actually happened and you're in denial, bagholder.

please provide link

When mainnet and partnership will be announced?

Attached: 1518789163670.png (940x724, 770K)

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/84u52s/can_someone_answer_this/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Chainlink
and
reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/85fut4/are_you_concerned/

I think it's quite clear that the Redditor is retarded and doesn't understand LINK at all.

So you're telling me the worst traders hold Chainlink. Congrats on this

thanks user. I agree with you btw.

Did you even read my post you dumb bitch? How dare you call it FUD

>we

kill yourself faggot

if anyone actually believes these (shitty) pastas at this point they deserve to be poor

The absolute state of Linkers. Someone asks for the link to the comment the other user was talking about and you post the direct one to the reply by Chainlink's team, from where we can't see the original comment that started it all and try to pretend that this is all there is.

He posted a link to the thread that contained the question AND THE ANSWER you SHIT BRAINED FAGGOT. I swear the people on this board get dumber every fucking day. Did you even click the links and look at the page for more than a second you mentally ill slug? For fucks sake.

If Linkers need to stoop this low to trick others and get this angry when it's pointed out, it says all there is to say really.

pretty sure you just don't know how reddit works, which is sad

Cope. Pic related is the comment that started it all, and what asked for.
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/84n80w/blockchain_oracles_will_make_smart_contracts_fly/dvrfyxo/

Attached: 1521151641351.png (1332x515, 104K)

muh notary signing of a single centralized oracle meme

He goes more in detail when you follow that link. I truly don't care in any way about Chainlink, but when someone asks a link for something and you redirect him to an echo chamber reply instead, that's dishonest as hell.

Devs just sold 4.5 MM Links.
Is a thread from Walletautism on rn.
We are geting a royal one boys !!!

Attached: 1504934493418.jpg (609x448, 32K)

Devs sodl 4.5MM Links.
Walletautism has an active thread on rn.
We are getting royally fucked anons !

We need ip ranges from 3rd world shitholes fucking banned already. Imagibe if people from Africa for instance couldn't post how better things would be.

Absolute retard, that comment is linked in the post I linked. What is wrong with you? Brain damage?

THE ORIGINAL COMMENT IS LINKED IN OP RETARD

Have you actually read walletautism’s posts? He clearly explains that the link they sold is nothing to be concerned about and the reasons why

>we could just do this for better results duh
Why hasn't anyone? Sounds like all we found out is who the lead FUD brainlet is.

You're giving lots of red flags there. No, you gave the link to the reply on Chainlink's sub.
>b-but if he clicks on a second link and then do a search from there...
If the original user knew what was being talked about or where it was, he wouldn't have asked for someone a link.

If you get this angry when it's pointed out that doing what's been done here is at the very least dishonest, the problem is worse than I thought.

You’re literally insane that you care so much about someone helpfully posting links of exactly what was requested. Kek

Do I care? Ok. If pointing out that someone is purposefully trying to mislead another user is caring, so be it. The delusion here is starting to be awkward. Good luck with your life.

>You’re literally insane that you care so much about someone helpfully posting links of exactly what was requested
I helpfully posted the link that requested instead of the one to the rebuttal that tried to pass for it, there's nothing to argue about here. What's insane is how butthurt you and some others are getting over that. Insults don't help anyone. had no opinion before about this whole situation before, but I sure have one now.

What price do you think will link hit 2020?

T.25k linkie

Attached: 1507000943315.jpg (1224x825, 906K)

10k Link eoy in your wallet

Bump

used up your moon power at the stupid conference. no moon until sibos now

Pls no

sergey's giving a talk this thursday in boston dw

Up a mighty 0.43% on Binance lmao.

Attached: LINKED.jpg (717x434, 60K)

Where?

Some people unironically believe this.
Don't be one of them
You will probably kill yourself.

What!? Where. I’m in Boston.

When I bought earlier today (about 1.4k dollars worth of link) I noticed a 70 ETH sell wall. It appeared and disappeared constantly.
Someone is trying to get in cheap and I snuck in with him...

>buying above .30c
>cheap

See you in december at .40c cuck

Because Link is a long term hold and one of the few opportunities left to actually make it.

Just sell up if you're worried, but make sure you FOMO back in at the top so you can take my bags.

>What price do you think will link hit 2020?
100 eoy 2018
500 eoy 2019
1000 eoy 2020

or thereabouts

um
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_attraction_(New_Thought)

How could I know what price LINK will be in two years? I don't have 20/20 vision.

>think