Stop using microwaves

Stop using microwaves

How about you piss off, Gordon Ramsey?

HEY.

... They're great for melting butter.

Do you freeze your food too? Fuck me

>he doesn't cook bacon in the microwave wrapped up in a paper towel

TRIPS CONFIRM CHEF RAMSEY BTFO

Stop taking your shirt off thirty times an episode.

NO, TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF MORE

>Fuck me
I don't swing that way, sorry.

Microwaved food is fucking repulsive and I don't know how anyone can stand it, you might as well run it under boiling water

GIVE IT TO ME YOU BARREL CHESTED BEAUTY

Pay me so I can afford a cook to cook for me

Microwaving ruins the prana of the food.

how else am i supposed to make biscuits

stfu you retarded hipster ass dumbfuck. hurr everyone should use clay ovens bc the clay reacts with food to produce aromatic compounds that get infused in the food and wa la the mouthfeel is amazing hurrrrrr fucking neck yourself retard

Stop being a homosexual hobbit

Get out normie, the microwave has fried your brain. Maybe you should calm yourself down by heating a nice soggy pizza straight from the freezer to the cancer.box

>it's a liberal cuckold pretends he knows fucking anything about microwaves, radiation, or science in general
Keep sipping that kombucha hippie scum.

It was a joke nerd, the soggy food wasn't. Have fun eating revolting animal slop though

I hate this fucking place, and I hate you.

But most of all, I hate myself for being here.

done

Stop shilling air fryers.

This is my realm, bitch, and I fucking despise you. If you own a microwave, fuck you. Get out before you get burned, kid, my power is as hot as the sun.

I once cooked an entire set of steak tips in the microwave once

when I was in highschool my mom left for the week and left me some steaktips in a marinade

I microwaved them all with the marinade and it actually came out incredibly good

perfect level of rare and the way the marinade soaked in a caramelized

would recommend

threw mine out years ago

It's fresh, nice, we're going to give your microwaved dish a little twist

Stop shitposting

Microwaves are god tier for quickly cooking foods.

Fuck boiling. I will microwave that shit.

Have you ever done microwaved broccoli? They taste just as good as blanched ones.

The best is when I have to do steak fries to go with my steak. I blast the fries for 10 minutes on high till they are very soft and the finish them in the left over grease from the steaks. Way faster and they taste phenomenal.

>people never read microwave cooking for one

I need hot water for a cuppa and I need it fast?
2:22 in the timey-wimey light box.
Otherwise you're a stupid punter.

I unironically do that though.

Me too, I didn't mean it ironically.

no

Same here, except I do it with pepperoni and chorizo.

this. i lived in an apartment for 2 years without a microwave and it forced me to actually cook instead of microwaving ravioli and KD like everyone else does

>wasn't even funny or an epic thread
>screencaps it anyway
what's wrong with you?

Very few screencapped threads are either funny or epic. Most are forced perspective by eliminating certain posts and checking post timers that would arouse suspicion (there's usually a lot of samefagging). In fact I will go as far to say that many screencapped threads only become very funny later on to people who either missed it and are looking for a quick laugh or have nostalgia goggles and are exaggerating the hilarity of the thread.

Scrambled egg is great in microwave
I usually do sausages for 2 minutes then get them until brown
There are many foods that are completely unaffected by microwaving
Pic related. She loves my cooking

Microwaves are fucking awful, but there's no better way to reheat my rice & beans that I make in bulk and eat throughout the week. There's no goddamn way I'm going through the trouble off heating it up in a frying pan on my shitty electric stove everyday.

That screencap wasn't funny or interesting in the least. Please stop doing that.

It wasn't my screencap. I was merely making a comment about screencaps in general.

You were pretty spot-on desu

Thanks user. It's actually pretty funny to me in a roundabout way because I'm the OP. I was hammered on Tuesday night and woke up at noon to this thread on my desktop.

Haha epic put me in the screencap

seconded

kill yourself

tl;dr

l2screencap k*d

Stop endorsing air fryers...

Make me, you pathetic mediawhore.