Post the hangover cure of your country/region

Post the hangover cure of your country/region.

The Caesar - Vodka, Clamato juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce and celery salt on the rim. Sometimes garnished with spicy beans, celery, lime, olives, bacon and beef sticks.

For me

Hello, Canada.

I've never had a Caesar. Better or worse than the standard Bloody Mary? I had a Bloody Maria the other day and while it was interesting, I probably wouldn't order it again.

canada/ ontario poster?

Nova Scotia actually. Garlic fingers and donairs double as drunk/hangover foods.

We call the Caesar, Breakfast Drink.

Build up tolerance.
Know your limits.
Drink till you had your fill, and if you get thirsty then, use goddamned soft drinks.
Have enough water after drinking and have it at hand for when you wake up.
Don't mix different liquors.

Seriously, as I read of americans invariably ending with a heavy hangover after a night of drinking, I want to facepalm. You fucking cannot drink.

Raw egg
You're a fun guy

Mixing spirits does NOTHING. Sugar after boozing is retarded. You literally know nothing about booze. You sound 18.

Yep. I'm a fun guy.

You have fun drinking with me. No vomiting all over the floor. No sickness. No breaking or losing stuff. No shitting your pants. No deadly hangover in the morning.

Just a good buzz, good mood, no social hangups, good humor, good fun, a really enjoyable evening and no next day regrets.

Americans somehow got the stupid idea that if they have nothing to regret next day, they didn't have proper fun. Some weird self-flagellation cult. Some bizzarre belief that if alcohol doesn't cause sorry consequences, it's not been used properly. Damn stupid and childish.

You sound like you're bigly, and probably excellent.

Are you Australian?
You really do sound like a kid who's grown up on our nanny state propaganda, do you also tell people to wipe off five and stop smoking? I agree that getting way too munted and choking on your vomit is stupid, but adults can get drunk and still get up in the morning.

I just drink a glass of water or two before bed and in the morning.. Then again, I've never been so shitfaced as to not remember to take precautionary measures before conking out. Never had a hangover either.

Just keep drinking
Or pickle juice.. the salt makes me feel better..

America

Corpse Reviver no. 2

A bunch of different varieties of seafood on boiling hot broth

nigga I aint even hung over and you made me wanna puke

It's not for fags

I just reach for whatever half empty is closest to me and chug

then I desparetely shake and crawl with crippling anxiety to my valium bottle and chew up 20mg

once they start kicking in I feel so awful but now awful enough to not eat so I force down some up and go and coffee

then go to my shit job rinse repeat living the dream

i'd rather be a faggot than eat that.

Nope. Eastern Europe. Never been drinking with americans, but I read a lot, and I'm yet to see a story by American, when they had a party with alcohol in the evening and neither overdid it nor did they suffer hangover in the morning.

you sound like a boring le moderation faggot

get back to church and sucking your teachers and govenments cock faggot

fucking bootlicker

Holy shit what lame person you have you have to be.

>The Caesar
Canada is the only Nation where the only to culinary inventions they are proud of are hangover cures. Ceasars and Poutineā€¦
that said: Caesars rock!

For me, its the Bismarckhering (or Rollmops), the best German hangover cure.

Hangover cures are cute and all but none of them scientifically work. The only true hangover cure is sleep and hydration.

Exactly what I'm talking about. You must really enjoy your vomit and hangovers.

Weird masochistic people.

>read stories
Try sifting real life from the stories. Many people grossly exaggerate the intensity of their hangover to look cool.

It's some back asswards attempt at making a joke.
>dude I'm so hungover haha am I an alcoholic yet xD
That's funny? Everyone else should be making fun of you for being a lightweight bitch and pretending to be boozer. You're just a fucking poser.

>moderation is bad

Enjoy dying from alcohol poisoning

If you've never had menudo, you are missing out.

Did I just enter bizzarro world?

An Eastern European arguing for moderation? WTF?
Slavs are the most hardcore drinkers ever.
sure, they also do know a trick or two to prevent hangovers, but they are also really good at drinking so much that no trick in the book will help you stay sane.

>Every person of $NATION is totally the same. Always!

another shot after i vomit.

>known in gonna fall asleep soon
>drink a liter of water and have one ready for the morning
>wake up
>drink liter of water in the morning
>go to mcdicks
>get dat sausage egg and cheese biscuit and hash brown with bottled water
>go to starbucks
>order large black coffee
>go home
>be depressed and play vidya

>wake up with a hangover on saturday
>think about all the work I have to do
>attempt to do something but don't do anything because thinking is too much effort
>ignore friends' pleas to do stuff together because maybe I'll feel the motivation to get stuff done
>8 hours later still dicking around on the computer having done nothing of value and nothing really fun all day
>go to sleep
From now on I'm just going to throw in the towel and do whatever the fuck I want when I'm hungover.

Enjoy dying from some other thing

Raw egg
glug of worcestershire
two dash tabasco
Lime juice
pinch of salt

Bunch of people turn their nose up at this but I've never found a better solution.
I also like a tequila in the morning as a personal preference but only if I don't have to do anything that day.

you want a cure for hangovers? stop drinking you pathetic fucks. only a retard could possibly conclude that a good cure for a hangover is even more alcohol. fuck off

Hangover symptoms are headache, nausea, tiredness, thirst and the shakes
Alcohol relieves pain, settles the stomach (dependant on volume), can give an (perceived) energy boost, slakes thirst and stills the shakes. Getting shitfaced is a bad idea but two or three decently picked drinks are a perfect solution.

>and the shakes

that's not a hangover, that's WITHDRAWALS for a serious alcoholic.

Aguachile, a prepared beer with clamato juices, soy sauce, etc, and also a large container with cold water

I got those symptoms and excessive sweating / cold body after drinking about 400ml of tequila in one night by myself, I think you are referring to alcohol poisoning or withdrawal symptoms

>after drinking about 400ml of tequila
Buddy that's just barely over half a fifth. Are you asian?

The national hangover cure would probably be hair of the dog, bacon sandwich or a fry up

Pretty solid "cures" but my personal favourite is hair of the dog followed by a brisk walk then tripe soup with lots of chilli and garlic. Then depending how you feel, sleep or vidya

Nope, but I suspect I may have gotten ill because my stomach was kinda empty before I started drinking, also, that happened after 2 years of abstinence

Is that normal? It really fucked me up and I spent the first day of 2017 vomiting alcohol throughout the day

>Nope, but I suspect I may have gotten ill because my stomach was kinda empty before I started drinking, also, that happened after 2 years of abstinence
Empty stomache might have done it and the low tolerance wouldn't have helped. Straight booze is harsh when there's nothing to soak it up, and it goes to your blood faster too.
>Is that normal? It really fucked me up and I spent the first day of 2017 vomiting alcohol throughout the day
Should've had a nice hearty breakfast first, my friend. It was too much all at once for your system.

kek kill yourself you fucking idiot

Just a bottle of beer or two

A big ol black penis
t. Sweden

I dunno about my area but for me a nice big bowl of spicy Indian curry does the trick

really the reason you hear so much about "legendary" drinking nights and the inevitable shitty hangover is that there's more to say about them than a nice night of getting slowly and moderately buzzed with friends. The latter is far more common, but the former can lend to a good story. Surly this also the case in your own country.

This. To put a spin on a saying, no good story ever started with "so I drank my stout out of a snifter..."

2 Tylenol's washed down with a shot gun

Ceasers taste like utter shit I don't get how people like them