There isn't going to be a bull run 2.0 this year. There are multiple reasons for that

There isn't going to be a bull run 2.0 this year. There are multiple reasons for that.
But for the sake of argument let's imagine that there is going to be one.
What do you think is going to happen? Moon and price-in at ATH? kek
Let's be real here. Even if it did happen, it would just lead to another, even bigger crash than the one we are experiencing now.

Attached: Bitcoin-now.png (992x744, 573K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU!

The next bull run will be powered by the buzzword "smart contracts". Currency coins will be a side note, a single chapter, in the book about smart contracts. Projects like LINK and ENG will be market leaders but people will be speculating on a whole new generation of shitcoins that try to fulfil smart contract related functions.

> this is a sucker's rally

That comes sub-3k.

No

Oh yes.

*Cringes*

What happens if he falls

natural selection

Attached: 1520339427108.gif (300x240, 745K)

when tax returns and graduation money comes in. looking at may like last year.

can't tell if bait

there are speculations of 50k / BTC this year. i watch this on the sidelines, im out, sold all 2 weeks ago. just cant put any big money into this with this high volatility. not good for my health. bitcoin is an enigma, never forget that. its possible it goes there. Now: i do think it needs more distribution before that happens and that will take at least another 2 years. so i see a longer bear market ahead.

He's not wrong desu. Currency coins are a meme that are never going to be anything more than internet money. Smart contracts, supply chain management etc are the kinds of things that will actually see mass adoption in the medium term.

Ahh, the classic buy high sell low strategy

>it would just lead to another, even bigger crash than the one we are experiencing now.

So? You would hope that this time retards take profits while going up and then buy the crash.

Only a small percentage of people can possibly cash out at the top.

if everyone would take profits it wouldn't go up you tard

Correct. For being a currency, Bitcoin is pretty bad with it's wild swings, and up and coming competitors are not much better. Fucking Tether would make a better currency, in fact.
But the currency aspect of crypto is just the tip of the iceberg; blockchain has shown to be a promising technology despite Bitcoin, and the money is going to be flowing to projects with actual uses beyond speculation.

Why would I take council from someone that sold during the selloff?

currencies will remain bearish now that they've proven they have no use cases, platforms will not

btfo LINK bagholder. your fat developer wont do shit.

RSK, especially anonymous RSKs are going to be #1

Attached: 1515507641795.png (462x309, 243K)

is he kill

i hope so

Currency coins are the only real world usage any of this has.

no

I don't think it will be this year aswell, idc honestly. If you are smart you can see merit in either situation.

implying we're not already at moon prices. Sorry 2017 newfags.

111% agree. fast currency coins with wallets for all devices and good api can be used in near infinite ways. single use coins are just apps