Atheists will defend this

>Atheists will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1096-0031.1995.tb00085.x/abstract
nature.com/nature/journal/v446/n7132/abs/nature05621.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most studies have found that Dinosaur DNA isn't similar to Avian DNA, at least in the way we previously thought iirc.
But if it were true then no Athiests won't, at least not properly. Evolutionary biologists,and paleontologists will.

never talk to me or my four sons ever again

Talk about something google is useless for. Tried to look into this and it's all just articles written by American fundamentalist Christians and American/British fedora tipping captial-A atheists "debunking" them.

Do you have any links to something better?

Gud mayme

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1096-0031.1995.tb00085.x/abstract

nature.com/nature/journal/v446/n7132/abs/nature05621.html

Are two good ones I've found.

>online library

I can only access the first page and it doesn't tell me anything about bird DNA in relation to other dinosaurs. It says they found flaws in a previous study of fossilized DNA. The original researchers said it was probably from a dinosaur. This paper says that the original researchers' methods were bad, so it's not possible to draw that conclusion.

>nature

I can only access the abstract, which says that bird DNA is even more similar to non-avian dinosaurs than previously thought.

Of course I would defend a tiny chicken sized dinosaur and his half-breed companions

They're cute

every time you talk to one of these evollutionists they're all "muh verifizicatoinalism." look dude, there's no way to verificate a "theory," and throwing your "group theories" and "number theories" is not the same as a LAW of gravition as much as you might want to beleive otherwides. i mean, everytime you quesiton it it's like "Group of order 2" or "how do you prove there's no such thing as an empty set." those things aren't about the same thing, so why are you talking about them??? It just goes to show: eVoltiON is a THEORY, not a FACTOR.

>Atheists all necessarily believe in evolution

Son most atheists I know think ghosts are real.

>theists will attack this

THIS IS A HISTORY OF OUR PEOPLE PROVED BY SCIENCE

Not all dinosaurs are the ancestors of birds, only a very specific sub group of dinosaurs are. So most dinosaurs are not directly related

Sorry this is a /science/ board.

If you want to talk about wizards and warlocks, you can probably do that at /b/ or /a/

wrong dinosaur

but yes

>Atheists

Stopped reading there

>/x/

This is retarded,

chickens didn't come from trex. They come from eggs.

Wrong chicken too.

Should be a wild one.

not appropriate for the board, read the rules

>religious people will defend that a man from the sky magically created everything.

And the egg comes from a chicken. And that chicken... wait, shit

>tfw eating dinosaur meat

fuck you you fucking dinosaurs
you used to terrorize the planet wrecking every living thing around you
now we're eating your children for breakfast with bread and cheese

FUCK

YOU

>chicken, bread, and cheese
American?

????

there is very little evolutionary difference between wild and domesticated species

Animorphs aren't real, OP. It's just a sci-fi series for children.

I think he means eggs, bread and cheese.

dinosaurs never existed.

Its just a few bones of some animal that was dug up and then made up to support evolution. No actual dinosaur skeletons are found, You figured all these dinosaur bones would be dug up prior to darwin all over the world but there wasnt. Plus independent researchers cant see actual bones that are claimed to be from dinosaurs hence its all a hoax.

_)0- = INBREED11111!!

You sound so smart, give me your home address so I we can make beautiful babies