Jap food bad value

Why am I hungry like 20 minutes after a japanese food meal? Is it the worst value in food? I just paid $50 for one meal and it was couple small rolls of rice with a tiny bit of stuff in the middle. I could have gotten 40 burgers for that price.

You would eat 40 burgers wouldn't you, fat American fuck.

well, not all in one day

>food meal

oh you are so O B S E S S E D

when I'm with your mother I call it a pussy meal

>Americans measure value in burgers

at least a burger will fill me up for longer than ten minutes, japanese food is just not worth the money - they don't even have to cook the fish

Well the quality of the ingredients has something to do with the price of the food. Most Japanese restaurants use fresh as in straight outta the ocean fresh fish for sushi, etc. while your burger joint probably had the patty for at least a month in the freezer.

If I go to an all you can eat running sushi you can be sure I wont become hungry again for the next 16 or 20 hours or so minimum. Plus I pay less than OP.

get a donburi next time

Sushi is designed for little 5 foot japanese monkey people

Not their fault you fell for hipster memes and decided to eat food designed for them, when you're a giant nordic ubermensch who needs burgers to keep fueled.

>order a side dish
>get mad that it isn't a meal

Nigga you didnt get all you can eat?

You goofed hard

I know literally one good all you can eat sushi restaurant.

It's 30 dollars a meal but soooo fucking good. It's also satisfying to have already "gotten your money's worth" and be able to try shit you would never order normally, because it's basically free at that point.

Fish that are taken out of the ocean are flash frozen on the boat, and are placed in frozen storage for a minimum (for most species) of 21 days to destroy parasites.

Have you ever worked a fishing boat? They toss their catch straight into an on-boat freezer.

Shrink your stomach you fat shit

Freezing is certainly standard for many fish, particularly when the boat has to travel far from shore to find them.

But it's not as if all fish are frozen. Go watch a youtube video of the Tsukiji market in Tokyo. A great many fish, shrimp, crabs, squid/octopus, etc, are sold live in tanks.

you know japan isn't the rest of the world? fucking weebs

not for sushi tho, its illegal to sell sushi if it hasnt been frozen before. thats what makes it ''sushi grade''

>mfw FUCK teeth

What is this gold from?

underrated

>tfw you live near a sushi place that does all you can eat sushi for lunch for $15
>tfw you can order as many unagi rolls as you want

Honestly tiny portions. fuck that

Same. It's great but I get so full it hurts

mortal enemy, do you weigh like 60 pounds? Fuck you.

>A couple sushi places near my house
>Food is ok, like 6/10
>Want good japanese, have to go into Boston
>There is a korean barbecue place near my house
>Has phenomenal sushi and ramen

It was weird, wasn't expecting it. Even shit like california rolls are great. Instead of imitation crab they use smoked crab meat, which adds a whole other dimension to the roll.

It's all-you-can-eat

I gotta get full eventually.

have fun then ;)

All the Japanese restaurants in my town but one are operated by Korean or Chinese families, some who shuttered their old restaurants to open up Japanese places. The profit margins are higher and Japanese food is in vogue these days so it's more popular.