How Veeky Forums is your average Veeky Forumsentist?

How Veeky Forums is your average Veeky Forumsentist?

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/markspeckphd
math.ucdavis.edu/~kouba/CalcOneDIRECTORY/implicitdiffdirectory/ImplicitDiff.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not fit at all

which is why the Veeky Forums econ professor is fuckign bitches all day

First post answered it

But if all Veeky Forumsentists got at least some free time to run a lot and maybe do HIIT, they would be fit as well and they wouldn't realize it

Lol, he looks very much like my father, although a bit younger and has larger biceps.

And yeah, his biceps are a little too big, and he wears a shirt that underlines it, that's a quite strange approach to teaching tbqh

fitter than you, bitch

I bench 140

>I bench 140

I bet he goes to the gym to pump up right b4 class.

>dem red palms.

(You)

I hope that's kg

it's not the noughties anymore
that super buff with big arms look is super passe
dainty non threatening skinny numale look is in

gtfo of here with your toxic masculinity OP Veeky Forums is a progressive board

>mfw /2/3/4/5/ and doing research in topological phase transitions
>mfw a gymbro who bodybuilds is doing quantum gravity

Pretty Veeky Forums, 5"8 168lb inb4 manlet
Bench 245lb x 5
Go to the gym everyday, it's just a habit by now after a year of consistently going

he looks dumb as shit. work your traps, shoulders, and tris dude... jesus christ

does he look kinda manlet?

> using [math] [/math] over [math] \langle \rangle [/math]
Is that Word, too?

I'm in pretty good shape. I bike to school 20k each way with some long hills. Not a muscular weightlifter like the guy in your pic but I look sexy in a tight shirt.

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 300k starting pure mathematics job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

I'm obese desu

physical well being is done through healthy food and walking. beyond this shows that you either do it because
-you are bored, aka a failure
-you are a homo, aka a failure
-you do it for women, aka a man devoted to please women even if you claim otherwise, like all men, aka a failure
-you cling to your health, aka a failure living in fear of death

=>you are a pleb as soon as you lift.

This was my Calc 3 teacher last semester. They guy is conceited as fuck but is pretty funny. Definitely the outlier to the old out of shape math teachers here. Except for the one hot differentials teacher.

No need.
Styled full head of hair, strong jaw, crisp fit clothes, young complexion, big arms (biceps) - He's rocking the perfect "get banned from your career for fucking one of your high school students" look.

No self-respecting teacher goes to work looking like that unless he's actively trying to get some jailbait tail. And I guarantee you - those jb girls are fucking rubbing one out during class staring at this guy. I've known of it happening way too often with girls you'd never believe, back when I was in high school.

you missed
- it feels good, improves sleep, mood, and intellect

They're usually very lanky or very fat, but occasionally you get guys like that (2/40 in my lab)

get cucked, fag

>improves intellect

Someone's never been to the Bodybuilding.com forums.

Literal trumplet. When will they leave their safe-space?

Autocriticism is a habit, it's not a consequence of intellect.

Typical brainlet.

I can lift 1/2/3/4 for reps for what it's worth.

>Veeky Forums econ professor is fuckign bitches all day
He's not, girls are too intimidated by him.

No imperial units allowed on Veeky Forums.

You're a weeab though, so hand in your mancard.

I feel like our generation has more rounded individuals in general. Not just academics/fitness, but you'll often find STEM students who have more interesting hobbies outside their fields, like being professional artists/performers, football players, models, cooks etc.

Oldfags are retards who can only concentrate on one thing at a time, they're only good in the few fields they've autistically dedicated themselves to.

Depends on the field. I had a psychophysiology professor who was fit as fuck same with a genomics professor, then again I had a statistical professor that looked like he'd gone through chemo and AIDS wasting. I had a pol sci professor that was morbidly obese

im just below average mech eng student but im pretty fit
lots of running and calisthenics

Seriously?
Bro, I'm a former M1A2 tank commander, have abs at 7'2" 440 lbs, worked as a solitary treasure guard, Did marine ROTC (Army is for pussies) MARSOC in college turning it down for 300M starting pure theoretical quantum mathematics job, and I bench somewhere around 4200 lbs. I grew up on a moonbase and chanisaw-boxed since I was 8 (months). I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.
What do you weigh… 240 lbs? Bench 420 maybe 430 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 0.999... of men walk in fear of you, and 0.999... of the other 1-0.999... (not defined) of men are just brain dead.
Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one flick and knocking them into the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or sending them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split attosecond if things get serious.
Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

lol underrated comment chain desu

How would someone go about solving the problem in OP's pic? I can't even solve for y, how would I solve for dy/dx?

I DARE someone to find a professor, or just anyone, more genetically superior than this guy. I had this professor for a personalized genomics 500 class. Fit as fuck, hot ass asian wife, dozens upon dozens of bodies of published research, married a wealthy doctor, lives on the beach in Hawaii.
linkedin.com/in/markspeckphd

I like to run. But people usually can't tell that I'm in shape because mellow lanklet at first glance desu. Form-fitting stuff isn't how I roll either, so whatevs.

Implicit differentiation desu

That's exactly what's done on the board. You end up with dy/dx=20x^4/(6y+cosy). You can't solve for y, so how do you solve for dy/dx?

>tfw 320lb and 6'5"
>was lineman in HS football team
>now im going for my math degree

>implying girls dont like this

you don't know shit

You two don't have shit on me. I am a 6 year personal trainer from Russia who has served in the special operations for over a decade. Since I was a child, I have aspired to become a great leader, and now I stand before this screen looking down on all of you peasants. Since I was only 10 years old, my dad had sent me off into the canadian wilderness to live with my uncle to survive with no clothes on my back. You can bet your ass that when the apocalypse comes, I will be the one to bring humanity back into the light.
Whats that you say, you think that your stronger than me? Heh, funny that YOU would say that, seeing as I have been training since I have been able to walk on two feet and have saved people numerous times from underneath burning cars.

The engineering students that get the best grades at my university are all chads.

thats not a healthy weight, you need to lose it

Big muscles are for literal faggots

>I FEEL LIKE......

Fuck off, little faggot! Nobody cares how you feel!

nigga let me tell you something about science and fashion

Go into any goddamn physics department at any university and tell me if the instructors are well dressed, or if the top students wear things that imply they give a shit about how they dress/

it's called a differential equation stupid nigger

>320 lbs

How the fuck do you even let yourself get this far? I'm 125lbs and struggling to gain weight. Do you just vacuum up food?

>has isolated dy/dx
>how do you solve for dy/dx

And I'm asking you how to solve it. Or is it too hard for your brainlet mind?

Alright, let me be more specific. What is dy/dx in terms of x? Now are you going to help me or just continue trolling?

Look at what he has on the board. Notice how you have y on one side, and x on the other. This is called a separable differential equation. If you integrate the left side with respect to y and the right side with respect to x, you will have an implicit solution.

Okay now I know you're fucking trolling. If you integrate the left side with respect to y and the right side with respect to x you just end up with the first line in the pic. So let me ask you this, how do you solve for y?
>inb4 y=sqrt((4x^5-siny)/3)
How do you solve for y in terms of x?

fuck off and never come back you troll

If it's unsolvable just fucking say so. Why does that make me a troll?

Jesus what are you even asking?

The top part is the question

The bottom part is one division away from the solution.

You know a derivative can be expressed in terms of y and x right?

math.ucdavis.edu/~kouba/CalcOneDIRECTORY/implicitdiffdirectory/ImplicitDiff.html

If you wanna solve for y you're gonna have it in terms of x and dy/dx.

He's asking what the function y is in terms of x. How is this difficult for you brainlets to understand? Never taken a differential equations course?

>Jesus what are you even asking?
I'm looking for dy/dx in terms of x and only x. I'm assuming this is impossible since nobody can answer how to solve for y in terms of x and only x.

>The bottom part is one division away from the solution.
See I already did this. I want it in terms of x.

>You know a derivative can be expressed in terms of y and x right?
Yes I know that. I've taken math courses up to and including differential equations, so all the information in that link is secondhand knowledge to me. I've just never learned how to solve a DE in that form. Is it possible?

Can you simplify y-sin(y) = 0?

Can you solve the sum of a variable and a function in terms of a variable which is not explicitly (rather implicitly) stated? Is that your question?

No.

y = 0