Veeky Forums meetup

If there was a Veeky Forums meetup where we all cooked a lot of dishes for each other, what would you cook? Also, would you trust other anons from this board to cook for you?

I would end up bringing bacon sandwiches

>would you trust other anons from this board to cook for you
No

so basically Veeky Forums potluck?

also hell no people would shit and spit in the food. no chance

with semen mayo or clean?

I'd bring a huge bag of for me's and another bag of McFishes.

That would let a lot of people down who put in a lot of effort to their meetup dish

Why not?

I think people on this board are trustworthy

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

after the weapons board meetup i doubt anyone wants to eat food made by anyone from Veeky Forums.

You know that was fake and gay, r..right?

I could just imagine a bunch of weirdo's with their neet bux bringing a bunch of mcchickens and giggling like fag lords thinking their memes in real life are funny.

If you ate those cum brownies I don't think you'd be saying it was fake

It would be pretty comfy

I know there are some coo/ck/s who live in my neighborhood. I'd probably bring a gratin of some sort.

I would make you all a bunch of kimchi fried rice.

but if we were hanging out I would just smoke and drink diet coke.

i would bring water bottles filled with vinegar , donut boxes with scorpions inside , cum brownies etc

thank you

Kimchi fried rice sounds good user! Do you cook it often?

I'd bring a tomato, sausage, peppers and cheese casserole.
As a nod to meat pies I line the bottom of the casserole dish with dough and blind bake it then cook the casserole inside the crust.
I think everyone here would enjoy it

Fuck off, cunt. Your kind aren't welcome here.

I would bring tacos.
Just tacos.

And maybe a 2 liter of Mexican soda.

don't be a meanie

Rude.

Almost every other day. It is one of my favorite things to make.

I'd like to try it sometime user if this fantasy meetup ever happened

Sluts like you make me sick

So talking about food makes you a slut? Never knew sex was linked with food/cooking

Every time you go to McDonald's or Taco Bell and sit in the dining area its *is* a Veeky Forums meetup.

Literally. Just stand up and say something gay, and you'll get the nod of approval from all the other Veeky Forums tards in the room.

Look honey, we both know you're a slut. Just accept that you're worthless trash.

I'm male though..?

You aren't invited anymore

Honestly I think the people that would bother going to a meet up wouldn't poison the food
But I still wouldn't trust shit
Maybe we could all go to restaurants
Or if someone had a big kitchen we could all go shopping and make the food together

I'd be down.

Somebody post the /k/umbrownie.

I'd make a chicken pot pie. I've made six in the last two months, and I think I have it completely down.

I'd trust them if I could meet them before eating their food. If they are proud, the food isn't shitty, and they're not incredibly autistic, then I don't think they'd intentionally for up their food.

I would make beef bourguignon (looks fancy, is cheap to make in large portions)
Tres leches cake
And like 4 2 liters of vernors
And some bacardi limon

I would do something similar.
Banquet beef pot pies
Little Debbie snack cakes
And like four 2 liters of store brand cherry soda
And some bacardi limon.

I'd make my signature, pancakes in pieces sitting in syrup

user has a good point.

I think the easiest place to meet up would be in the tristate. NJ/PA/NYC.

It has a high concentration of good places to eat and easy places to meet up.

If it was a potluck, I doubt Id go. Someone would inevitably bring literal shit in a slowcooker or would dress some boiled toothpaste hotdogs in their jizz.

If there was a place we could all agree on going to for lunch or something, Id go to hang out for a bit. Have some brews and a food.

>what would you cook
Wings
>would you trust other anons from this board to cook for you
Maybe.

Chicken breaded with mashed potatoes?

>Lives in WA

Fuck you.

HOUSTON
O
U
S
T
O
N

or

AUSTIN
U
S
T
I
N

Did a drunken /b/ meet up like 9 years ago in a graveyard and it went just as expected. Horseshit, memes and mud kipper. Did one with /k/ which was actually a lot of fun. A Veeky Forums meet up would probably only be bearable drunk, in an industrial kitchen that was fully stocked.

>did one with /k/
did you get to eat those brownies that someone added their jizz to?

Anyone in for a Laval/Montréal/Longueuil one?

I'd bring tendies poutine.

>Also, would you trust other anons from this board to cook for you?- 45 posts and 5 image replies shown.

Only if I could look them in the eye before tasting their food. There is bound to be at least one psychopath at a Veeky Forums meet.

> There is bound to be at least one psychopath at a Veeky Forums meet.

I don't know men, Veeky Forums is a pretty comfy board.

I'd expect 25-35 years old people showing up with genuinely well prepared meals.

Also, no alcohol allowed. This would trim out IPA fedoras and would prevent an al/ck/ relapsing and rampaging out.

I'd honestly host a Veeky Forums meetup in my area and prepare pho soup.

Would anyone actually want to meet up in NYC and grab a bite somewhere? Im not talking right now, just some time.

Are there enough co/ck/s nearby to have a gathering? I actually sorta hate NYC myself, but it has some good restaurants and would be an easy place to meet.

There's a significant /mlp/ presence on this board, enjoy your horse cum brownies.

I'd be more afraid of some fuck making a Ja/ck/ recipe for fun and making us all sick.

I live in NYC. We'd have to figure out if it'd be a cooking-focused or eating-focused trip. Cooking I figure maybe do flatiron and hit up Eataly and Kalustyan's? Winter kind of sucks if we wanted to do a picnic or farmer's market.

If we wanted to eat, I'd say we should do KBBQ.

that's a pretty a e s t h e t i c stove you've got there

ty bud, I like it too.

I'm a full neetard, and I bought it 6 years ago when I was a YUP. I invited my sister to eat this week end and once again she was shamed by my simple and modest appartment. But everything is clean and well kept.

About my oven, she said "What a piece of shit user-bro, I can lend you money to get a better looking one."

that is a really cool stove, don't let anyone tell you differently

I don't see what the poblem is. Horse cum is nutritious and once cooked it's not like you can taste it or will get any zoonotic dieases from it.

Are there any female Veeky Forums that would attend?

London? Please respond?

Are there any of you cu/ck/s in Cali? I'm down for making a meetup happen

People say I'm reallly feminine. I'll bake cupcakes.

i would bring scotch eggs, a quiche and some stuffed squid.

i'd also volunteer to cook a big roast at home

>Veeky Forums meetup
>next day
>10+ verticals of Veeky Forums putting semen in every dish

Fuck no

Sushi, braised tofu, vegan wontons and drunken noodles

L I T E R A L L Y all I know how to make, so if that bothers you you're fucked, asshole.

No. As much as I like Veeky Forums in general, I would be certainly weary since it's such a public thing.

I'd cook something really good but desu I'd probably cum in it. Nothing personal, I always cum in stuff I make for gatherings. It's probably more common than you'd think.

florida anons let's gangbang in the center of the state, orlando. I heard guy fieri is doing the menu at the new planet hollywood.

Willing lady in WA reporting in!

Would you like some [spoiler]fresh marinaded pussy[/spoiler] as a main dish?

who /dc/ here?

Moi
What kind of table do you prefer, user?

Austin

I'll be bringing brisket.

At least one fag will imitate the legendary /k/ommando so this will not be possible.

Plus you normie faggots would make fun of me.

>What kind of table do you prefer, user?

dunno what that means.

Any 514-450 up for a Veeky Forums lunch?

2014 was a good year for Veeky Forums

Vancouver, BC here. I would not feel comfortable eating something another user cooked, at least before I got to them well enough but I am open to trying out new restaurants around the city. I'm in downtown.

Man I'd make something pote

Like what?

Fried chicken and cornbread with some kind of gravy

Sounds tasty but user we're strangers.

Where abouts are you anyway?

me, you gonna watch the god emporer's inauguration? The mall is walking distance for me

Langley

Do you come to Vancouver much? There is this German place in gas town I really want to try although it is fairly expensive but it's been a while since I've had good German food.

Every now and then but not to often

Do you have a throwaway email or kik?

fucking leafs
literally

Go worship your stupid president who likes to get pissed on, degenerate fucking lardass.

nah not gonna watch lol. I'm on Rhode Island Ave. prolly like 3 miles from mall.

what are best takeout places other than KoChix?

also are you grill

not a grill sorry
I used to eat at Howard China all the time, it's no different from any other greasy chinese place but I do love getting mumbo sauce on my footlong cheeseburgers

also never eaten at kochix before, but i see it on the map and i live two blocks away

you live scary close user

[email protected]

takes me a while to get down there
I usually don't go into Vancouver by myself usually with some friends so idk maybe wouldn't go down.

Need a bunch of CK anons not just two people Incase it's full autism could be awkward as fuck and end with a drunken scene

I would cook boeuf en crout. Beef tenderloin rubbed with mustard, mushrooms sauteed in butter, with rosemary and thyme, deglazed with white wine and arsenic, and wrapped in home made puff pastry.

No, I would not trust any of your food.

Houston
Would make either gumbo or maybe some crawfish etouffee if I can get my hands on some crawfish (the season is starting soon, I'm drooling)

emailed you. I promise I don't wear a fedora

The obviously better idea would be for everyone to bring something special that is unopened (eg, a sauce or ingredient) for people to try.
Then everyone would make a dish together, some of those sauces could be used as dipping sauces since tendies (vegan and regular) would be the dish made most likely.
Everyone could break into groups and make their own and there could even be a contest for best texture etc with the same ingredients.

There would be stations

chicken station

cutting station

dry stuff station

egg station

another dry station

fry station

and then plates (paper so no one has to clean a lot)

Everyone would agree upon a basic recipie and you can add stuff if you want but you can't add it to the ingredients at the station.

The ingredients would be sealed from the store and opened in front of everyone with a pot of cash that everyone chips in a little for

When everyone's done they all eat together and enjoy tendies just the way mama and good boy used to

I would poison you all

recipies could be exchanged but no other food allowed. If you want to go to someone's house or meet seperately to try someone's food etc that's your problem but not at the meet

It's a little bit autistic and I mean that in the least offensive way I'm sorry

It's a little bit safe and I mean that in the least offensive way I'm sorry

FTFY