Bush's baked beans

What brand?

Maybe post pictures also

Hormel

I really like the circumference of your wrist compared to the size of your hand

Canned tuna

Looks pretty good, also nice setup

Thanks

Your thumb is pretty gangly though and it juts out too far from the rest of your digit...still I'd give it a 7/10 for consistent length besides that stubby pinky

spam ocasionally

It is kinda stubby tbqh, but I work with what I got.

i love that stuff, even if it look like dog food

i can all my own shit

mostly beans, stew and seafood

soup
chili

Bushes beans

Campbell's chowder as well

long thumb is long

Canned soup is a regular in my cupboard. Canned tuna is also a frequent buy since I don't live near an ocean, and the 'fresh' tuna isn't really that fresh.

Otherwise, I only really used canned food when I'm cooking chili because canned tomatoes and canned beans make for some easy fixing.

Thinkin' 'bout them beans

That and Campbells chunky soups

mooooooddddddddsssssssssssssss

beans. everything else is shit

Forget soup; lentils and garbanzo beans. Most are salted to high hell, but if you dig you can find some basics for cheap. Take garbanzo/chic peas for instance--a nice meaty can for cheap (then you make your own hummus) versus a Sabra bullshit portion for 4-5 bucks...this also applies to the frozen food aisle...sweet potatoes versus buying fresh, so on....

Beans, lentils, chickpeas. They take a long ass time to cook otherwise and the taste is about the same. Also they are a great source of cheap protein.

Dem 'dines

mackerel chunks in tomato sauce

Corn, tomatoes, Beetroot, coconut milk, Baked beans and spaghetti

That's about it

Lentil Soup, Pea Soup, Pineapples, Peaches, Sauerkraut, stuff like that.

dry beans are 1/4 the cost of canned. well worth cooking your own. get a pressure cooker.

The one with Capers is shit.

Thinkin of those beans

Tuna, sardines, corn, and, sometimes, vienna sausages.

not that guy but it really depends on how many beans you eat. I gotta be pretty poor before I'm gonna lug out the pressure cooker to save 75 cents.

Chili
Tuna
Black olives
coconut milk
tomatoes
beans

check my seven

Campbell's chicken and sausage gumbo

Had some last night