HODL thread

What to buy for a passive income in 5 years or less, no LARPing please

Attached: 19059913_1249795365131069_8180444340623952783_n.jpg (600x800, 62K)

An apartment to rent.

thats my plan, but i need hodl money to buy it

I have 5k Link, planning on adding another 5k over the next few months if I can still afford it, then staking on Linkpool for a long time without touching my principal balance.

I said no larping please.

neo

holding a couple of thousand NEO is comfy AF

40% OMG
30% LINK
30% COSS

Total amount: 50k
In 5 years I will have the passive income of a doctors salary.

Good luck with your dead thread.

Envion - 161% ROI

Yes. Also you get gas because PoS.

He said no larping, please.

I've heard AMB will have masternodes, LINK will have staking, PayFair has masternodes too. I think Coinmetro's coins will provide dividends. I'm sure other things have masternodes or dividends too but I'm a brainlet so I don't know off the top of my head.

depending on the country this might be one of the worst ideas ever, my neighbour is renting a flat and is fighting over a decade to get rid of people who almost never pay him, currently there's another lawsuit going on. One time he managed to change the locks when they weren't home (which happens almost never because they are unemployed) so they just broke in with a crowbar or some other shit. What I've heard when I was in the UK was that people would devastate flats to get evicted because being evicted would immediately put them on top of the list to get free government housing. And if there is a single mother with a young child you can pretty much go fuck yourself. That's the main argument rich people give when you ask why they won't just buy a flat to rent, it's much less 'passive' than you think, there can be a lot of problems very often. Another thing is on average your flat will only be rented for about 75% of the time. People come and go. Also when I moved out of the UK my ex landlord told me the new tenants caused £200 losses even after accounting for safety deposit just in the first month. It also turned out they're unemployed, they lied about having jobs. I'm not even going to tell you what I found when I was cleaning my bedroom after previous (black) tenant, let's just say having it in the UK could cause me a lot of problems and I dumped it into a river. I only ever met one guy who was renting two flats and said he never had any problems with the tenants. Now I understand why every ad says "no students, no people on benefits, proof of employment required".
Summary: if you want to rent a flat ask for:
1. big deposit (you will filter out the shittiest people who can't keep a job and have no savings)
2. proof of employment for 6-12 months (no temporary jobs), you can even contact the employer
3. references form previous landlords
rant over, I'm not proof reading this post, there might be repetitions.

Linkies, Run an node.

In Spain is very similar. I would recommend renting to students who pay with daddy's money and stay the whole academic year.

Been gone for a while. Is ETH still a save HODL?

Attached: XRP Will Save You.jpg (1437x908, 309K)

Where i live they ask a shitton of guarantees.

What about this %'s ?

Attached: port.jpg (721x960, 41K)

>having it in the UK could cause me a lot of problems and I dumped it into a river
Was it an unlicensed plastic spoon?

If for a longer period (few months or more) then Sky. It'll start gaining traction in a few months

Attached: 484719873.jpg (750x592, 35K)

40% coss and its fine with me

Attached: 1464363589781.jpg (531x471, 121K)

How the fuck is that LARPING? Do you even know what Larp means?

Attached: 1521325148188s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

fuck off jew

Jesus christ i want my sudo artistic house come on.

Attached: 5380_jpg_8620_north_700x_white.jpg (700x554, 467K)

it was either a spoon or a bacon sandwich.
it wasn't a child sex slave since that is allowed

What the fuck, is this real? i rent out properties in Moscow, that wouldn't fly here, you'd get fucked, i cant believe this real.

Pseudo.

Sudo is the fat jap wrestling.