I have 3 links of bratwurst and no idea what to cook for dinner tonight. what should I eat?

I have 3 links of bratwurst and no idea what to cook for dinner tonight. what should I eat?

>put brats in pan
>heat pan with brats
>put brats on bread
>eat

but that's boring

try adding mustard

Throw them in a pan with some sauerkraut, caraway seeds, bacon, onion, and apples. I'll usually add around 1/2 cup of beer as well. Maybe some brown sugar if I'm making it for people who've never tried it before.

chop em up and use them to make fried taters

this sounds fun, I'll try this, thanks.

Are you trying to extend this meat into a much larger meal?
Pretty much any sausage is good sliced up and put into pasta sauce.
Or get that crescent roll dough in the pressurized tube and wrap them around strips of the cooked sausage to make Nazis in a blanket.

Currywurst.

Gumbo

No way, nigga, add some mustard and sauerkraut to that shit and you're golden.

I'll show you boring ::unzips dick::

3 links of bratwurst

2 links of bratwurst. And one frozen and placed in a condom for sexual satisfaction.

No problem. Hopefully you enjoy it. If you haven't eaten it yet, try it as I originally stated, and also try it with a good course ground mustard and sour cream if you're into it. It's good on a brat bun as well.

I actually had brats for dinner tonight. Boiled them in beer & water. Finisher them in a pan of sauteed sweet onions. Had sauerkraut, mustard, perogies, & sour cream.

Mashed Potatoes and Sauerkraut

This is how we eat them here

German sausage is disgusting. Give me a proper British banger anyday.

>brats
i cringe whenever i hear or read that expression
t. german

make some Currywurst

cut them up in inch long sections and make a sausage casserole.
Brown the meat on a high heat in a casserole dish.
Add onions, apple, carrot, cook on medium for a bit, stirring regularly.
Add a pint or so of brown beer, some mustard, salt and pepper, spoonfull of tomato puree, thyme and parsley.
Leave to simmer for another two hours.

Nobody gives a shit about Germany.
In Wisconsin in particular they are called "brats" and people would raise an eyebrow at you if you asked for a bratwurst.
Nobody likes calling their food "wurst" because it sounds like "worst" and that means "the most serious or unpleasant thing that could happen".
You can the most unpleasant thing ever, I'll just have a brat, thank you very much.

>autism