You are nothingness that has gained temporary awareness...

You are nothingness that has gained temporary awareness. A small piece of the universe that experiences itself through a biological window. Think about who you really are. You have been indoctrinated from a early age by your family and friends into believing you have an identity, that you dreams and hopes for the future mean something. You are literally nothing.

We will all fall into the yawning void. Consciousness will cease.

No sight
No sound
No colours
No feelings
No "you"

This is the truth.

>be insecure enough to require certainty
>picks a depressing dogma

Poor user. I prayed for you, just now. Really.

Depression is a subjective experience user. Meaning it is inherently worthless and has no value.

More like you are a hivemind of neurons in your cerebrum that work together in such a way a single mind is possible.

water has been noted to hold memory *computer like*

the body is made of earth the water in our flesh is what the consciousness is at

>the life is in the blood

Really activates your almonds

God is real ^_^
jesus = god

can't be proven

>WHOA DUDE HOLY FUCK U BLEW MY MIND! WHAT! YOU DONT SAY!
babbys first existential realization. did u read the wiki for teens summary on neitzche cute
remember Veeky Forums is for adults 18+ there are numerous other sites I could redirect you to better suit your needs. I believe their are a number of forums online that will help serve as an outlet for your pubescent angst

Philosophy is English written using poor grammar

You're almost there user

If you keep thinking you'll realize that instead of being nothing, you are actually all that there is.

this
"you" are literally the only thing that matters in this context
the most significant event in the entirety of the universe is my birth
I will never be aware that I'm dead therefore I will live forever

I fixed that for you OP.
>You are nothingness that has gained the illusion of awareness. A small piece of the universe that other parts of the universe alter like everything else. But as a machine at this scale, centered around water and carbon compounds. Think about who you believe you really are. You have been indoctrinated from an early age; by your family and friends into believing you have an identity, are unique, and that your dreams and hopes for the future mean something. You are literally something, but not notable on a large scale. And everything is pointless in the end.

>We will "die" at some point. The illusion of consciousness will cease.

>No more functioning of the hydro-carbonic-mechanism that's given the identity "you."

>This is /r9k/

so what happens when the universe suffers its inevitable heat death, and then start over again?

Am I not comin back?

freshman mindsets istfg

>A small piece of the universe that experiences itself through a biological window.
But I am not separate from the universe around me. I am contiguous with the rest of the universe. I didn't come into the world, I came out of it. I am the entire universe experiencing itself through a place called "I". I am the entire universe. I am you are me.

>You are literally nothing.
How can there be nothing without something? Being and non-being exist as a duality. You can't have one without the other. Just like you can't have front without back, or light without dark. It makes no sense.

KYS

OMG, Some 16 year old has been at the acid again.
At a fundamental level every particle is just a nexus of energy points. Thus all we are is energy.

OP you cannot possibly know what happens when we 'die', the consciousness that is 'you' does not necessarily dissipate but retains a form of identity in the overall energy matrix that is 'the universe', may even form part of a higher or greater consciousness.

But the bit that is 'you' can never be destroyed it is eternal.

Hol up so you are saying that user is t. eternal?

What is this kind of thinking called? I want to know more about this

Solipsism

If we living in multiverse and here is near infinity of timelines, therefore must be infinite possibility of user existing, appearing from nothing or disappearing. And If matter doesn't exist if nobody there is to observe it, it is possibility that human can alter reality just by looking at it with own imagination, for example religion.

>taking solipsism seriously ever

LMAo literally nihilism for people over the age of 18

Stop misusing t.

t. Finn

make me
.. t_ user

Stop or this pupper gets it!

haha who gives a fuck though

this belongs on another board- try like r/atheism or something

>Veeky Forums
>capable of meaningful philosophical discussion
Shouldn't you guys be deriving something right now or..?

That's not the truth although it is pointing to it.

No, that's just a belief, albeit a useful one. Usefulness doesn't equate to truth.

>you are nothingness
>you are able to postulate you're nothingness

Doesn't add up user.