Getting academically cucked by females

Need advice desperately Veeky Forums I am getting cucked by a female brainlet for a lecture on parkinsons presented at an esteemed university . Im an undergraduate student that joined to volunteer with a research group studying neurological disorders, notably Parkinsons, as I could get authorship on upcoming published papers that I individually researched. The chick who set up the the theme alone for the powerpoint, and hasn't converted SPSS data into excel, recently left for a volleyball tournament.
So my advisor left me to do the entire powerpoint for her. yet the lecture will be given full authorship to this bitch who didn't do anything but put silly clip art in the powerpoint. Ive been working 18 hours straight to make this PP understandable to a group of neurologists, its due to Monday.
How do I either finish this, or subversively tarnish this cunts name

Faculty and gradstudents abusing ugrads is common practice, you're not getting "cucked" you're probably getting a letter of rec or something out of this. If you feel like it's not worth it then quit, we aren't going to tell you what to do.

>"cucked by a female brainlet"
>needs 18+ hours to put together a powerpoint presentation

You sound insecure as fuck.

>esteemed university
poojeet detected

>getting academically cucked
oh user im laffin

One of the grad-students in our department spent an entire year on a project for a literal homosexual Jew working as an industry scientist who will be using that research for his PhD thesis that he contributed almost nothing towards. The grad-student got zero credit for it, not even a co-authorship in the research paper. He did not get paid and neither did his adviser. The only reason that arrangement happens is because the Jew sometimes gives joint research/consulting projects from his company's lab to our department and so the adviser needs to maintain that relationship.

Now THAT is getting cucked.

>by females
That implies that there were more than one female involved.
Maybe you're counting yourself, too. Because you are truly cucking yourself with that little bitch attitude of yours.

True but shes an undergrad too, a sophomore as well. Isn't it slightly fucked that I have to do all of her data input from SPSS into excel, into powerpoint according to the 85 respective data sets Im too convert. Because she has to play volleyball.
Thats fucking awful
lol nice catch, I meant in general in STEM. Advisors seem to have predication to give more leniency to the attractive female students
I had to convert nearly 85 sets of ordinal individual answers from an applicant pool of nearly 200 into SPSS then into Excel and then into powerpoint, without contact with the advisor or the chick who is giving the lecture,who again is not a grad student. I respect seniority

>>this bitch who didn't do anything but put silly clip art in the powerpoint
delete her clip art. put in your own.

I'm sure if you were playing volleyball she would do it for you too. Don't let the internet memes influence your real life perspective so much.

>Advisors seem to have predication to give more leniency to the attractive female students
Attractive students in general. And by attractive I don't just mean physically, more gregarious/likeable students too. It's human nature.

I'm pretty gregarious and not socially autistic like a majority of my cohorts. She's genuinely a 9/10 and he's a divorced single neurology professor, with 6 research students in total and his selection is rather stringent. I'm with one other attractive surfer guy, and four exceedingly hot females. I dont blame the guy. As you said its human nature

Deleted it altogether, no point to have a bunch of silly shit youd expect to see glued to an elementary school classroom on a lecture about Parkinsons treatment to a body of neurology scholars

>I dont blame the guy. As you said its human nature
Yeah, after all, 15 years from now you might the one who surrounds himself with a harem of qt undergrads.

Things aren't fair and 100% meritocratic in general, best you can do is play the game too.

Complicity is guilt.

talk to Dr. Cunt about it

True that. It's got to be a nice feeling being esteemed by a selective group of 9/10 females with remarkable intelligence relative to their colleges and athletic, gregarious, intelligent males bending to your every whim. He's a nice dude to, gave me and a chick a ride back to our apartments, brings in free coffee and snacks. He has that typical professor disorganization and rapid speech patterns, like hes always looking for something he lost, and that fucking academic sense of humor thats so shitty its endearing.
Good advice though, its the name of the came, i took the fall for this chick and if she has some morality she'll end up doing the same for me. And letters of recommendation from professors who have a massive body of published works is never a bad thing. At least I wont have to go to Caplan for a Ph.D

Most you could probably get out of this is authorship. If you do some rebel shit you probably won't get it tho. Just do what you think benefits you the most.

>cucked
>brainlet
>do my ppt for me
kill yourself, retard

How the fuck did you end up agreeing to this?

Why is academia such a shitshow?

Like I've never been involved in it but every time I get a peek at it, it just looks like hell on earth.

I mean I know that 99% of teachers/academics are scum of the earth, but what are the other problems?

That's what you get for being retarded enough to get into a group of females.

Because its an industry

Capitalism

>I mean I know that 99% of teachers/academics are scum of the earth, but what are the other problems?
Cliques, groupthink, and lack of accountability.

Everywhere is like that.

Colleges are bureaucracies, most of everyone wants a piece of the pie, professors are underpaid and fighting over everything makes them think they have a chance to get ahead. Human nature is in the way of progress.

>bureaucracies
That's what's in the way of progress. Bureaucracies inevitably become parasitic over time.

>"Human nature is in the way of progress.'
>He thinks that "human nature" is fixed, immutable, and not ultimately reducible to its material correlates
WEW
EWE
WEW

The university IM at has an incredibly selective process when picking undergrad canidates to do research. Over 50 applied and I got in to do research. Eventually Ill get authorship on papers about certain medications that increase susceptibility to Parkinsons and newfound data on dural Arteriovenous Fistulae (which is rather rare) and do in field research, which increase my ability to get into a really good grad school.