Most Genetically Superior Human-being

I DARE someone to find a professor, or just anyone, more genetically superior than this guy. I had this professor for a personalized genomics 500 class. Fit as fuck, hot ass asian wife, dozens upon dozens of bodies of published research, married a wealthy doctor, lives on the beach in Hawaii.
linkedin.com/in/markspeckphd
Go!

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/josephnardone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone has a crush on his teacher :^)

>hot ass asian wife

Sorry mate, but only beta losers go for Asian women.

nan just his wife and Im jealous as fuck because Im stuck with a 127 IQ and this niggas got upwards of 160 undoubtedly

>finding a non-drug addicted caucasian barfly in Hawaii
impossible

of course this fucking retard immediately starts obsessing over iq

For you.

That supermodel looking Italian mathematician phd
Cant be fucked to find a pic, just google it

How else would you quantify ability to retain an advanced understanding of genomics, biotechnology, ability to apply genomic research to business, pump out published papers, maintain peak physical fitness, and all the while have adept social skills?
I agree I hate Veeky Forums and /pol/s myopic fascination with IQ but what else is applicable

>3/10 face
>4/10 wife
>biologist
>only 156 connections on linkedin
>degrees from shitty state schools
>works for no name meme school
>"data scientist"

try it, white blood absent of coke, amphetamines, oxycontin, heroin etc is a rare as glacial caps in Hawaii

Chaminade is the only university within the western part of the US that has a course and lab dedicated to RNA sequencing, which is why he joined it. I took one course there for that reason, I usually go to UH. UH and Rutgers arent meme schools.
Admittedly those are poor photos but in person shes a babe

David Saint-Jacques

>BEng in Engineering Physics
>PhD in Astrophysics from Cambridge
>worked on William Herschel Telescope, Cambridge Optical Aperture Synthesis Telescope, Mitaka optical-IR array and the Subaru telescope
>MD
>lead a clinic in Nunavut
>Adjunct Professor of Medicine at McGill
>one of two Canadians in over a decade to be selected as an astronaut (the other guy's a fighter pilot)
>scheduled to launch in late 2018
Pretty much every astronaut is better than the guy you posted.

desu if you dont transfer your consciousness into a purer form and eliminate bodily needs and desires then you're not even a real scientist

I'll take it. Anyone else? What about the David's social skills? reeks of autism and balding

>balding
>leaf
>clearly autistic
>average physical physique
>likely no notable net worth while a beach front house in Hawaii is a minimum of 5 million dollars

>Selected as an astronaut
>average physique

A FUCKING LEAF

this. That fag probably hotboxes the cabin of his ship in space, and has a poster of Trudeau in his sleeping quarters

The Free Man.

This dickhead that always posts here as "undergrad with lab"

linkedin.com/in/josephnardone