Mercury detox

What's the best way? I've got elevated elemental Hg levels from urine tests (but no source like amalgams). I've been watching Chris Shade's seminars. Currently using NRF2 initiators (r-ALA) and MRP-2 pumpable DMPS. First time in years I don't have a 24/7 headache. I read sweating is efficient at detoxing ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3312275/
But its winter and cold now and sweating isn't as much of an option. I feel from personal experience sebocytes also do the same thing as sweat glands, as I feel a relief after applying a bentonite face mask (even better if I apply it all over before a shower). Any idea if this is true and if so how do I increase the skin oil?

Please help Veeky Forums I got a C+ in intro chem and don't know shit about chemistry or biology

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2409288/
jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/316/3/1249.full
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat healthy, exercise, and drink lots of water.

exercise makes it worse. I feel my brain sloshing around after a 3 mile jog. In the youtube seminar I watched the guy says inflammation causes blood brain barrier permeability and causes the glomeral tubes to act as a passthrough instead of filtering, which all seems to jive with how I feel dizzy, inflammed, headache, after exercising.

I didn't mention this in my previous post, but you may want to consult a doctor on this and attempt to get a few agents/foods such as clay to pull the heavy metals out of your body. I've heard somewhere that you may be required to remove some of your tissue if it is extremely severe.

Also, stop eating fish if you currently are, they just add to the problem.

If only there were people you could visit who are trained to fix you up whenever there's something wrong with your body.

I think it helps if you eat extra Vitamin A as well as regular exercise. Try doing some weight lifting for strength and some kind of cardio exercise like jogging or biking. I prefer biking

Are you the guy who did the mercury in the toilet thing??

I used to eat fish regularly, but not anymore. I gave up on my doc as he just told me to take painkillers. I think my exposure is from amalgams I had in the 90s that were switched to composites in the early 00s as they needed reworking. My nose is is probably the most affected, its either burning but breathable or ok feeling but stuffed up. I remember sitting in the dentist chair in the 90s getting fillings and there was all this smoke coming out when they'd put the UV gun in my mouth, was that Hg gas?

I exercise quite a bit. I lift 4x a week, jog 3-5 miles 4x a week, eat healthy. Been to the doctors 12 times in the last year and a half for migraines and nose pain. Only thing they've found was elevated A1C and hemolysis. I went out and got a heavy metals panel earlier this year after giving up on the docs. Said 8.2ug/L mercury and looking at population studies, the one I found was done in Alberta Canada of 2100 people and I am higher than all but 3 of the people

nope, not the mercury in the toilet guy

Here's a pic of me, sorry for blurry. I think I'm in decent shape, maybe 12%bf...

I quit my job because I think that's where it was coming from. A few of us had the same symptoms and they jive with mercury. We thought it was when a pallet of fluorescent light tubes fell over that we helped sweep up (I was QC at a mfg plant)

jesus fuck, that's a straight up incident of employer incompetence right there, they should have evacuated you all and gotten a hazmat team in to deal with that, one broken bulb isn't that big of a deal but a pallet of them? It's lucky for you you're not even worse off.

does anyone know anything about MRP2 pumps? DMPS seems to be able to conjegate with the mercury inside proximal tubular cells and pump them into the bladder out of the kidneys but much of this is over my head ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2409288/

lol

I didn't even think about it until a few years later when I got the test results back. But pretty sure that was where at least half my burden comes from, the other I'm thinking was fillings that were replaced.

Nobody knew the tubes had mercury vapor in them. Like half the mfg plant has similar symptoms to me but not quite as bad. I went to a lab and got a panel done and it came back with those mercury levels, I told a few people I worked with that's what it was and the next day management pulled me in and gave me a golden parachute to quit

you poor man, you could have all class-actioned them into the dirt, i hope they parted with at least a cool half-million for you.

I settled for far less sadly. One would think it would be awesome to have a year of just sitting around doing whatever, but I feel so bad all the time that its no fun at all. But if I do all the things in the op perfectly I feel ok. If I f up on something and the mercury starts building up in my blood again I feel like crap. Like right now I'm sitting here sweatting out of my armpits profusely but I feel ok.

how long until the mercury is all the way out of your system?

Shade says if the chelating is going perfectly (which I doubt since I've been sick half the time), 1/3rd of the mercury is out after 90 days, another 1/3rd after the next 120, then the last 1/3rd can take up to 3-5 years if its deeply entrenched.

regarding the methyl mercury from fish, I think I was able to get rid of that in a few days, by mega dosing NAC. At first I felt terrible on the NAC as apparently vastly upregulating the glutathione system dumps it into the bloodstream and plasma and the 2nd and 3rd phases of detox (MRP pumps in and out of the kidneys and liver) cannot keep up with how much just got dumped out of the cells. But apparently leucine (in whey a bcaa) occupies one of the pumps that transports through the blood brain barrier so taking that while megadosing nac kept it from going up into my brain. that worked very well, immediately headache went away.

Here's some literature on that
Abstract

The mechanism by which methylmercury (MeHg) crosses the blood-brain barrier was examined in the rat. Previous studies demonstrated that intravenous injection of L-cysteine with MeHg accelerates MeHg uptake into brain. Since the complex of MeHg with L-cysteine is structurally similar to L-methionine, a substrate for the L (leucine-preferring) amino acid transport system, this carrier may be involved in MeHg uptake. To examine this hypothesis, the rapid carotid infusion technique was used in the anesthetized rat. The concentration dependence of 203Hg uptake into brain after injection of Me203Hg-L-cysteine complex was nonlinear, exhibiting characteristics of saturable transport (apparent Michaelis constant 0.39 mM, vmax 33 nmol.min-1.g-1). A slower, nonsaturable uptake was seen after MeHg-L-cysteine uptake was inhibited by methionine and the amino acid analogue 2-aminobicyclo[2.2.1]heptane-2-carboxylic acid (BCH), an L system substrate, but not by alpha-methylaminoisobutyric acid, an alanine-preferring system substrate. Furthermore, L-[14C]methionine transport was inhibited by MeHg-L-cysteine but not by MeHgCl. There was a significant amount of uptake of 203Hg when injected as Me203Hg-glutathione, and this was inhibited by L-methionine and BCH but not D-methionine. S-ethylglutathione also inhibited 203Hg uptake after administration as Me203Hg-glutathione but had no effect on Me203Hg-L-cysteine uptake. These results suggest that MeHg may enter the brain as a cysteine complex via the L system and that plasma MeHg-glutathione serves as a source of MeHg-cysteine.

Seems like biggest problem is my nose and sinuses. I kind of want to try a neti pot of NAC but not sure if that's a good idea. Or maybe spray some liposomal glutathione up my nose.

how do i acquire superoxide dismutase mimics?

jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/316/3/1249.full