Evolution

>tfw you realize that cats purr to humans only because all the cats who didn't purr got killed off

why's the universe so cruel, lads?

[citation needed]

this
and it isnt cruel just non-discriminate, evolution also fashioned us to be altruistic so it works both ways

You known that big cats that weren't domesticated still purr, right?

>tfw all the giraffes with short necks were eaten by tall neck giraffes

pls no...

Just imagine almost all spieces who shit by their mouth had the same destiny. Evolution exist for a reason, but I still have something to complain about, tought I can't find bugrepport form.

>humans
>altruistic

Compared to what? Seems to me there's more intra-species fighting in homo sapiens than there is in any other species.

The intraspecies fighting can be chalked down to parasitic sub-populations of humans.

In any population of, on average, altruistic individuals, there is a benefit to any small sub-population that isn't altruistic.

This small sub-population reaps the benefits of others altruistic acts, whilst not accepting the cost of performing altruistic acts.

These sub-populations benefit from decreasing the sizes of sub-populations of other non-altruists.

A group of non-altruists can accomplish this whittling of other non-altruist groups by exploiting altruistic behaviours in the general population, such as soldiers who decide to fight in wars, or lobbying policy makers who divert resources away from other non-altruist groups (in an attempt to decrease the size of other groups), such as through reduced benefits, or increased taxes, or deportations, or reduced rates of granting asylum to foreigners.

The key thing is that they'll appear altruistic in an attempt to maintain their advantageous position. Sometimes its better for a vastly wealthy individual to give away a fraction of wealth to pacify altruist general population, than to hold on to that wealth until revolutionaries come after them

Fucking this.

>altruistic
literally no such thing, fuck off

>tfw all the dogs with wheels for legs have gone instinct

>>tfw you realize that cats purr to humans only because all the cats who didn't purr got killed off
It could also be that cats who were nice and purred had a 0.01 improved reproductions odds due to better food & care by humans.

Think again. oh wait. That would require thinking.

>le ebin duck go broser
>becaues im le ebin too important for le ebin capitalist googlge crome

implying that if someone wanted access to your information they would get into it no matter what little special kind of snowlfake you thoguth for your browser ip

wtf kind of stupid comment was this

this guy has different tastes

fuck him right

I chuckled

you know why you dont have a rotatins disc made of ice cream in the middle of your forearm?

because homosapiens killed all of the icecreamrotating sapiens...

yeahh, spooky

If I had confidential information, I'd store it on my private non-governmental email server at home. This way it's 100% secured against Russian hackers.

Most cats lions etc purr

That's firefox you absolute moron. Duck duck go isn't a browser.

>they actually cloned extinct dogs
absolute madmen

>2016
>still using firefox
Enjoy your no privacy.

This is actually hilarious.

lel