Hey/sci/ what is the most feasible way to kill everyone on earth...

Hey/sci/ what is the most feasible way to kill everyone on earth? I have about $1mm in my bank account and access to $10mm loan.

Other urls found in this thread:

online.sfsu.edu/repstein/GEessays/Klebsiellaplanticola.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bribe a lot of people to vote for trump.

get paid pupper. And any incredibly lethal and virulent strain of virus thats airborne and doesnt manifest observable symptoms until its too late.

Just kill the Austro-Hungarian prince

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

what's a $1mm?

And how would I do that user?

Gain access to a BSL3+ lab, design your virus, sneak it out and release it.

millimillion. He has 1000 bucks and access to 10000

Do viruses affect all mammals or just humans. I don't want to kill all mammals.

Depends on how they affect cells. If you make them bind to a cell surface receptor based on an epitope unique to humans, then yes. That way if it enters a non human it can't enter their cells and gets cleaned up by the immune system

Its going to go zoonotic so yes. Sorry faggot cant have you cake and eat it too. It will probably just kill non-human primates at first, simians, then other mammals.

This sounds hard as fuck. Is there ready made viruses for sale? How can I make a super strength virus by combining different strains like in movies?

get paid pupper

forget it, you wouldn't be able to design shit anyway, too complicated and it doesn't work like in movies

Soviets might have done it for you, they were modifying and weaponizing virulent smallpox strains and stockpiling them. Gain access to them and you're golden.

There are but you wouldn't get clearance to buy something dangerously virulent.

Just leave it for later, they kill each other.

>Hey/sci/ what is the most feasible way to kill everyone on earth?
Voting for Hillary of course.

>implying it isn't Hillary who's gonna start WW3
Kill yourself shill.

Get paid pupper.

Realistically can I hire someone to develop untested strains and release them all within a budget est. of $5mm? I want to be the anti Elon Musk.

not really, even if you managed to conceal your operation from the government that monitors all relevant and suspicious purchases, online or not, through surveillance, and even if you managed to convince smart scientists to work on apocalyptic biological weapons, you wouldn't be able to manufacture deadly enough strains. The point is to create something deadly enough that wipes out or comes close to wiping out humanity, not mix a bunch of moderately lethal viruses and hope for the best. You need state resources like the USSR did, not some dinky operation in bumfuck nowhere that wouldn't have access to the right materials to begin with.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Wait 100 years, absolutely free and everyone will end up dead guaranteed

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

u could pay off a nuclear engineer but u dont have the balls for it

You'll need at least $10km

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

~~~~~> R9K

Samefag. When will Obama take my guns btw?

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

promote anit-vaccination
deny global warming
fund terrorism to increase the amount of destabilized middle east

Although really the EASIEST way to kill everyone on earth would be to send a missile from Pakistan to India or from India to Pakistan. It would instantly start WWIII and guarantee millions dead

get paid pupper

run for president
nuke the russia and china

get paid pupper

Time. Don't invent the cure to aging, don't discover the fountain of youth, do not turn everyone into biomechanical robots, then wait.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper
It's almost impossible to single-handedly kill everyone on Earth.
CTR on Veeky Forums, sick.

Kill yourself.

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

"Get paid pupper"

How does this work exactly, I mean, do i have to give him my bank account number, or does he deliver it like the tooth fairy. If the latter, what does he take away in exchange?
You know what screw you E-Dog, I respect my personal space way too much to summon you.

get laid pupper

why is it so easy to trigger trumpcucks on the internet?

t. Triggered shillary drone. Didn't recieve your transgender dildo session today?

>oh no he insulted my conman messiah on Veeky Forums, better get really fucking butthurt and assume he supports Hillary!

get paid pupper

Make cancer airborne

GIT PAYED DOGGO

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Pump your money into creating a drug empire, use the money generated from that to directly create a hierarchical system of people (perhaps your hooked druggies even) who you pay from the top down to burn forests, tire piles, sabotage coal refineries, etc, around the world. Doing enough should make the damage from the CO2 you create completely irreversible.

1 mm of a dollar. A thin strip of a dollar that he might convince someone is worth the whole dollar

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Individualism

get paid pupper

"get paid pupper"

Okay, you want some ideas? In no particular order except the first one is the only one that will work 100% to your goals.
1. Hack the simulation code and delete all humans.
2. Build a massive rocket thruster complex on the equator, fire it at the right time each day to fuck our orbit a little more. This kills the life.
3. Build a massively powerful radio transmitter, transmit images and video of humans doing horrible, atrocious things. Wait for alien exterminatus. Bonus point: Call yourself Elimnist, bionic yourself to a fleet of spaceships, and fall into a black hole while fighting a similar being, thereby becoming some kind of quasi-God along with your enemy.
4. Despair because there is no non-scifi way to reliably kill all humans. Amuse yourself by taping weapons to Roombas in preparation for Skynet.
5. Longsword and Plate armor, gun free zones.

T. Edge McEdgerson

get pad doggo

Get paid pupper

Just burn the amazon forest down, then we'll all be fucked.

fuck u blooshoos

PET RAID DOGGO

>Hey/sci/ what is the most feasible way to kill everyone on earth?

This is extremely difficult. Some kind of engineered plague would be a good start, but natural immunities will save some. I think if you were careful in the placing, you could use the nuclear arsenals of the USA, Russia and Kazakhstan you could kill 99.999% of people, but again there's bound to be some you miss, and if they manage to get together and form a reproductively viable group, your work would be undone in just a few centuries.

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper.

easy, just kill all the plants desu.
online.sfsu.edu/repstein/GEessays/Klebsiellaplanticola.html

Get paid pupper

get paid pups

Salted bomb

Because they're just as easily triggered as the SJWs they loathe so much. Probably even easier, since you can only tangentially allude to something they don't like and they'll throw a shitfit.

Get paid pupper.

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

Done already.

get paid pupper

Get paid pupper

get paid pupper

get paid pupper

create a killer flu virus and release at an airport

get paid pupper