Hourly reminder

That OMGs parent company Omise only has revenues of sub $1m

www.hoovers.com/company-information/cs/revenue-financial.omise_company_limited.60bc1f63973c701a.html

Attached: EA86FC1E-FC98-4E30-ABA4-B56801EEA4A3.jpg (500x459, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2c2p.com/
techcrunch.com/2015/05/05/omise-2-6-million-series-a-southeast-asia/
techcrunch.com/2017/07/05/omise-paysbuy-dtac/
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/85uc3g/omise_parent_company_of_omg_has_revenues_of_less/
dealstreetasia.com/stories/ico-dilemma-tool-financial-revolution-good-true-90784/
sys.Veeky
hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-one.albertsons_companies_inc.5adec4a90c29a2f7.html?autoRedirect=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Daily reminder your internet money means nothing and that every crypto is an elaborate scam.

Attached: 89876.png (1410x1145, 764K)

What date range is this for?

Lol I’m so fucked

Me too. I don’t believe in any of this shit anymore. I’m just hoping to get a little bit of profit before I cash out completely.

You sure about that user?

Attached: Screenshot_20180302-221711.jpg (1080x1831, 396K)

>Implying all of those companies don't have several other partners and all of that money will go to Omise

Dude, this is bad. $980k revenue is like a wework in NYC. We are so fucked once the speculative value of crypto slows down.

I expect OMG to be valued at $2 a token tops..

2c2p.com/

techcrunch.com/2015/05/05/omise-2-6-million-series-a-southeast-asia/

Partnerships

Demonstration of easyBills on an iPad
Thailand's national carrier THAI Airways tasked 2C2P to process all transactions made on their website, a value which could be as high as USD 2.47 billion (80 billion THB).[33][34]

Central Group, a retail conglomerate from Thailand,[35] appointed 2C2P to implement payment services for five of their retail brands - B2S, Central, OfficeMate, Robinson and SuperSports.[36]

"Citizen Card", the first prepaid card issued by Myanmar Citizens Bank, and the first card[37] in the country with a real-time mobile application.[38][39]

Myanmar Payments Union and 2C2P launched Myanmar's first e-Commerce payment platform[40][41][42][43] in February 2015.[44]

2C2P's 3D Secure authentication technology is widely implemented by card issuing banks across Southeast Asia, and is responsible for over 85% of authentications in Thailand alone.[45][46]
FUCK. Fucking omise lied. There is no way they are going to take away this shit from an already existing company that got series d funding recently.

techcrunch.com/2017/07/05/omise-paysbuy-dtac/

The deal helps Omise increase its market share in Thailand, while the company said it will use the Paysbuy digital wallet to develop its Omise Go service.
THEY"RE FUCKING REBRANDING PAYSBUY WALLET AS THEIR SDK WHITE LABEL. ANOTHER SCAM IN CRYPTO, RAISING MONEY THROUGH ICO AND REBRANDING ALREADY EXISTING TECHNOLOGY.

FUCK GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

RIP 60% of my portfolio

so you’re comparing the company accounts to a Veeky Forums post that is purely a list of companies

the state of these skateboarders

I fucking knew this ico was a cash grab in the height of the crypto bubble. Omise won't be successful in growing revenue..fuck it was all hype, theres already several payment processors that have ties to Thai Airways, banks, and conglomerates. Omise hyping up these partnerships is a dime a dozen.

FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY DIDNT I JUST FUCKING BUY A COIN THAT COULD MOON PROPERLY. AHHH

still time to buy other things

Chinked

wtf... this can’t be legal

Holy shit, you mad man.

You actually started researching Omise after that other user started pointing out that it's a fraudulent shell company...

Attached: 1521472820552.jpg (710x473, 80K)

B-but but P-Plasma....

How is a screenshot from a Veeky Forums blue board with some arbitrary numbers even remotely credible?

Someone should cap this and put a “welcome to Veeky Forums caption

Time to wake these delusional cuckolds out of their slumber.

Upboat this thread here:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/85uc3g/omise_parent_company_of_omg_has_revenues_of_less/

Bank if Thailand just tagged Omisego in a tweet. Lol you Fuddruckers can't catch a break.

Bank of Thailand probably has less cash than my local PF Chang’s lmao

lmaooo

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 1.07.32 PM.png (619x646, 401K)

lol look up bank of thailand in any business directory..... they have EVEN LESS revenue than omise.... AHAHHAHAH!

DYOR faggots

Attached: 1517169823676.jpg (504x669, 146K)

And that means exactly ZERO for Omise and OMG, since not a single dollar of value or services is going to be the result, just like all of OMGoys "partnerships".

The Omise scammers are most likely bribing partners with token offerings, both parties stand to benefit if the token prices go up.

>Forbes THAILAND

Not even remotely tenable.

Did Forbes do a fundamental analysis of their business and scrutinize their revenues?

Oh wait, they have no revenues and it's more likely they paid $20,000 dollars to have that fluff piece published.

C H I N K E D
H
I
N
K
E
D

>a bank using the OMG network will bring no revenue to holders
what kind of brainlet are you? They are going to use the network to transfer money faster and at a smaller tax percentage then all traditional payment gateways. There is a financial incentive and they will be bringing over billions of dollars. Fuck off already with the low T fud you are in every thread.

so what? Their revenue is sub 1m USD. The competition will crush them

dealstreetasia.com/stories/ico-dilemma-tool-financial-revolution-good-true-90784/

AHAHAHAHHAAH. The only reason OmiseGO is still alive is it used an ICO to gain money because no company would give them venture capital. When those fake ico funds dry up they will be left for the ravens as carrion!

MUH ETH BASED TOKEN
MUH GLOBAL ECONOMY
THIS SHIT IS GOING TO BE NOTHING

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OMISGOYUMS, FOOL ME ONCE MY NAME IS user, FOOL ME TWICE I AM A BRAINLET, FOOL ME THREE TIMES I BOUGHT OMG

Adding all this fud to the compilation

good. put it on a large posterboard and present it at your high school science fair.

Title it "Cognitive Dissonance: Identifying areas in my life where I was susceptible to investment hype and what I learnt from it"

No bank is using OMG, therefore there is no revenue, because there is no working code or anything resembling a product.

The SDK was a repackaged piece of shit.

add the one from yesterday where all of the banks in Thailand announced they’re going to be using IBMs blockchain

oh and this
sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationmultimedia.com%2Fdetail%2FCorporate%2F30335914

LMAO no one trusts hoovers you midget dumbass, here's it's rating of Albertsons one of the largest private companies in the world made $61,000 last year. hoovers.com/company-information/cs/company-one.albertsons_companies_inc.5adec4a90c29a2f7.html?autoRedirect=true
you. are. bad. at. research.

It's not FUD if it is accurate...

ICOs have been a way to raise capital without any scrutiny or oversight about the viability of the business.

I suspect OMG is one of the bigger scams to unravel in 2018.

Having a niglet as a fudder is a blessing. Now we can discredit any omg fud post as niglet shit

it says 61458.57m brainlet

bump