Unironically how much gonna be this shit EOY?

unironically how much gonna be this shit EOY?

Attached: dddd.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.de.ts.fujitsu.com/allgemeines/insiderwissen-das-sind-die-groessten-trends-in-der-internationalen-industrie/
blog.iota.org/welcome-madjid-nakhjiri-to-the-iota-foundation-e3fe448c367c?source=linkShare-472c873ad227-1521575199
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

probably like .50$ desu

$1

666$$$

Attached: americana-10.png (852x788, 82K)

30 $ for sure, could be more.. only real world crypto project, all others are shit monopoly money compared

no
no no
so wrong
no

10$

well bosch and volkswagen partnered with a exit scam u wanna say? u retarded? stay poor faggot

Their entire ledger is already invalidated like Ripples. Missing TXs and manual resyncing mean this is worse then using the bank. At least there the gov is watching over it.

any proofs? i dont think so..

u cant be serious if u say they dont have amazing mathemagicians and developers, their network is secure and coordinator will be switched off, maybe even this year. then there wont be any trollers like u anymore :)

wow great response, just sold 100k

uhh...source?

I'm sorry, but IOTA is about to dip their hands into nearly every major market and it's the only distributed ledger tech out there that's capable of doing it.

Name one other crypto that can do all of the following:

Fast Transactions
Zero Fees
Zero Mining
Real Time Data Transactions
Increased Scaling With Usage
Quantum Resistance

And is also a non-profit with:

Several International Locations
Major Corporate Partnerships (Who Have All Agreed To Use The Coin)
A Growing Team Of Developers
A Growing Number Of Industry Professionals Being Hired By The Foundation

And finally, a passionate team that has spent every day of the last few years furthering a technology that they believe in for no reason other than to provide the world with better tech.

Companies who can benefit from crypto know this, and they are jumping on board faster than the foundation can handle because of it.

The only way this works is if their "alien tech" ternary processor gets mass adoption which it won't.

Minimum 20$, probably more.

''"IOTA seems to be among the most interesting innovations with the greatest potential for change, at our Fujitsu booth at the Hannover Messe Industrie, we will also be showing a live demo of the IOTA technology." -Walter Graf Fujitsu Distinguished Engineer''

blog.de.ts.fujitsu.com/allgemeines/insiderwissen-das-sind-die-groessten-trends-in-der-internationalen-industrie/

>Name one other crypto that ca...
Nano
Also
>Zero Mining
That's a bad thing considering the devs technically "mined" all the coins initially.

IOTA is a meme, really anything to do with "internet of things" are just buzz words and in the end just a terrible scheme.

BESIDES THE FACT THAT BOSCH BUILT A FUCKING FACILITY FOR PRODUCING THE SENSORS YOU MOTHER FUCKING MUPPET

Imagine being this emotionally invested

Nano? Really? People talk about iota being a scam then they bring up nano.
ahhhhhhbhahahahabababa

No. Not emotionally at all. I put my money where my mouth is and continue to do so because I'm not a fucking idiot like 95% of this board.

And I'm curious. Do you understand the scope of what Bosch actually does?
Like truly understand?
GM,, vw group, etc.
THEY MAKE THE SENSORS FOR ALL OF THEM.

Nano cant transfer data, its only a currency

Retard.

it transfers numbers, which can represent data

The nanofags are the most retarded people of the crypto.

Nano doesn't even try to do what IOTA is doing because they know they can't. It's just a p2p currency with no data transfer and they have no interest in changing that.

>That's a bad thing considering the devs technically "mined" all the coins initially.

No the devs most certainly did not "pre-mine" the coins. They were sold in an ICO where even the devs themselves had to buy in with their own money. The foundation itself was given 5% of the supply through donations by community members.

>IOTA is a meme, really anything to do with "internet of things" are just buzz words and in the end just a terrible scheme.

10 years ago "cloud computing" was also just a buzzword, and now it's a massive industry. IOT could very well be the same, but the technology to enable it...cough...IOTA, hasn't been there to support it. Soon that could all change, and once IOTA as a protocol is finalized, it will become much more than just a speculative crypto investment.

BOSCH BUILDING SENSORS DOES NOT EQUAL THEIR MYTHICAL TERNARY PROCESSOR GETTING RELEASED EVER LET ALONE GETTING MASS ADOPTION. FAGGOT

NOT HAVING MASS ADOPTION OF TERNARY PROCESSORS DOES NOT EQUAL IOTA FAILING. FAGGOT

If you read the AMA about that fucking sensor you can tell that NO ONE IS GOING TO BE REQUIRED TO USE IOTA. Only that it has the capability if anyone cares to use it that way but that most won't. You read that AMA about the sensors really carefully, right nigger? Without the Ternary processor I am not convinced that small IOT devices these guys are marketing towards will be able to run the PoW necessary.

That's why there are flash channels. POW only has to be done once when the channel closes which even tiny IOT devices will be able to handle given a bit of time. And if it becomes absolutely necessary, which I highly doubt, dedicated nodes can do the POW for them when the channel closes.

I think I remember Sonstebo talking about this on an interview back in mid 2017. I might have to listen to that again. I'll be honest that it sounds too good to be true especially considering that there is not a solid incentive model in place for nodes to run that POW for the devices if needed.

"I need special money for my Bosch machine to buy coffee from me"

Attached: 1521301652698.jpg (626x454, 138K)

Absolute dumpster fire of a project and an open joke amongst people qualified to comment on it's supposed 'tech'.

t.nanny fag

blog.iota.org/welcome-madjid-nakhjiri-to-the-iota-foundation-e3fe448c367c?source=linkShare-472c873ad227-1521575199

This dude is working for samsung. Can you remember what happened after someone working for VW joined the foundation? ;)))))))))))

Also Trinity Wallet will probably be released in the next few weeks

I think it will moon just because normies are stupid as fuck

> cryptocurrency
> crypto...

broken crypto
broken self-made hash functions
broken self-made digital signature schemes
broken private-key generation

still market-cap more than $0.1

> cant explain that