Want to get a Frosty or McFlurry. Those are the only things that are close to me

Want to get a Frosty or McFlurry. Those are the only things that are close to me.
Which should I get?

Get an M&M McFlurry for me, OP. It was my favorite as a kid and whenever I get one I become 6 years old again.

Who are you kidding, OP? We all know you're getting both, probly some fries and mcchickens too

What this user says. I prefer the oreo one, but a mcflurry trumps a frosty any day of the week.

For me it's the McFlurry, the best fast food ice cream near to you.

Nah. I had Chipotle 4 hours ago so I'm not all that hungry.
I just haven't had any sugar for ever

Frosties are of superior dairy quality, smooth, and chocolaty.

But McFlurries can be loaded up with Oreos. Though, as I learned, you can only order "Extra extra extra" Oreos. (((They))) max you out at three 'extras'.

McFlurry is good but I prefer Frostys. I like how they're inbetween soft serve and a milkshake, so you can start out eating with a spoon then transition to drinking as it melts.

You just had Chipotle. That's plenty of sugar

That's what I don't like about them. I either want a nice thick milkshake or a solid ice cream. I don't want both.

Regardless, custard is better than both frozen treats.

Meh, non fat plain yogurt and aspartame tastes just as good. Add some cocoa powder if you really want to blow your mind.

This is the only right answer

They both suck, go find a Five Guys and get a milkshake

Wholy fuck this is creating an existential quandary within me. I guess the frosty though. That taste and texture...

>Five Guys
Meme restaurant

>texture

Awful texture you mean
A Mcflurry adds a big boy texture with the candy/cookies

I mean you could just let the Frosty sit a few minutes and it basically becomes a thick milkshake

You crazy man but those digits

a tall glass of water and a bus ticket so you can go your nearest gym. you fucking fat piece of shit.

>I'M ENJOYING MY DIET AND YOU SHOULD TOO REEEEE

I spent 30 minutes on the bike, did pull ups, curls and bench today.

So I got the oreo Frosty
It was creat until I took 2 bites and the rest of the "frosty" was just vanilla soft serve

The Wendy's frosty has the better taste, but is too thick to drink with a straw and too insubstantial to eat with a spoon. I never liked them. McDonalds ice cream products always turn my stomach - I'll get the McRumbles before I've even finished a medium shake.

If you want a good fast food shake, look for a Carls Jr/Hardee's, Dairy Queen or Del Taco, in that order. If there is a diner near you that's open late, they may be able to put something together to-go, which is generally going to be quite a bit better than any fast food shake.

I've heard Five Guys is also good, but haven't tried them.

>sitting while doing cardio
>lol sitting and doing an isolation movement
>lol laying down and doing an ineffective ego lift

yeah and? how about you do an actual routine instead of fucking around, fattie.

Mm hmm

Jack in the Box oreo shake is superior but not sure if they still carry it.

I think they have twix Mcfluries now so get that.

Wendys > Mcdonalds

but the oreo mcflurry is the better dessert.

McDonald's will lie and say that the ice cream machine is broken, so Wendy's.

what is it about Oreo mc flurrys I order them and its like the Oreos are hurting my teeth with the cold plus the crunch of the Oreo. I mean I really want to enjoy it but its almost like chewing on tinfoil.

this

those fuckers tell me the machine is down like 75% of the time

Cone is a better McD's ice cream option. I missed Dipped Cones.

I've never had this happen

Because it's fucking ice cream with chunks of oreo, did you expect gelato with pieces of fruit? Come on

my local mcds is 24 hours and its more of an issue on slow late nights.

Drink water you fat fucking faggot

>McDonald's has worse dairy quality
>but it's still better because they give you shitty cookies too

you only notice it when you're a fat fuck who orders a milkshake several times a month instead of once or a twice a year like a normal person (i.e. someone who doesn't count their weight in metric tonnes)

Did you eat the rest of it anyway?

Stopped 3/4 in.
Was getting into sweetness overload.

Good on you. If it's not worth it, don't eat it.

I had a roommate who used to work at McDonald's and he told me that they lie about the ice cream machine being broken whenever they don't feel like using it.