Who would win in a fight?

who would win in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE
youtu.be/_XDW6xo5scU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jamie Oliver is my favorite mongoloid

Wrestling? Jamie. All that olive oil would make him hard to pin down.

Fist fight? Gordon.

youtube.com/watch?v=TsTWFsEi0aE

Which would you trust to show Jack how to cook, assuming you;'d have to eat the resultant meal?

Jamie is a proper Essex lad. Gordon is a fraud.

Gordon's got good reflexes
youtu.be/_XDW6xo5scU

Jamie has the size, youth, and strength advantage.

Yeah, but he's a pudgy dough boy.

Gordon has old man rage.

Are tablespoons bigger in bong?

The longer the fight draws out, the more of a chance Jamie has of winning I think.

Old mate Gordon would just give him a quick left right goodnight at the start and be done with it.

google says gordon is 6'2 jamie is 5'10

Gordon looks to be in better shape as well and jamie has a gut. (even tho gordon has a fucking weird looking stomach here, dude seems fit)

They're a different size in the rest of the world vs the US.

the weird thing is, that they're not even rivals.
Jamie has admitted that Gordon is the better chef, but Gordon's ego cant get over the fact that Jamie is worth more

Well, they have quite different businesses that don't really overlap. Ramsay does all his trashy reality crap, and runs a few fine dining restaurants.Oliver runs casual dining restaurants and makes shows more about home cooking with meme health crap.

Are there any famous chefs that do loads of reality crap like Ramsay? Is Marco Pierre-White going that way? Get them to fight, that might be more entertaining.

That looks like a mix of being a middle aged Brit and bad lipo

Is this real?

The interesting question is: Marco Pierre White (1,9m=6'2) vs Gordon Ramsey (1,87m=6'1). Both at their prime.

Who would win?

Atleast Gordon gets his dick sucked by his daughter.

Marco would pin them both down like the two fuckboys they are.

Marco of course. Gordon will choose to cry again.

Per wikipedia
The unit of measurement varies by region: a United States tablespoon is approximately 14.8 ml, a United Kingdom tablespoon is exactly 15 ml,[1] and an Australian tablespoon is 20 ml.[2]

Aussies don't fuck around with tablespoons

Jamie Oliver probably

ramsay because he has experience teaching retards how to cook

although Jamie does have experience with kids, is jack more of a child or retard? I'd say retard because of his stroke

He's just dad mode with high tier dad strength because he has so many gorgeous young daughters.

Ja/ck/ is 100% high-saturate fat, so mostly retard.

Ramsay of course, he's Scottish he's been in more fights than Jamie has bottles of olive oil

Let's make the fight as interesting as possible
Jamie
>his olive oil has been stolen
>knows Ramsey has been feeding his children turkey twizzlers and chips
Ramsey
>something raw has been served to the diner
>Jamie is the only one who knows where the lamb sauce is located

Looks like Chloe

Chef Ramsay would make lamb sauce out of Jamie

>Jamie's olive oil has been stolen
can he even cook now?

>When you've stored so many different types of food in your gullet that you've literally become a fridge

pretty much me every time i cook cuz im a fucking idiot

Is he really worth more? With Gordon's popularity in America I would be surprised, I've only seem Jamie do tv..

goddamn i never would have guessed. Jamie Oliver is worth almost 3x Ramsay. 400mil vs 140 mil.

Yeah Jamie has put out a lot more books than Gordon.

Jamie's got a new book every year selling for 30$ a pop