What are your goals for investing?

What do you want to get out of crypto user?

I've made some money off crypto but I don't know whether to cash out and buy a new bike or if I should just reinvest. I really like this bike but 9k would be a significant dent in my spread.

Attached: mtb.jpg (2048x1539, 821K)

In a predicament myself, do I take a leap of faith and hit the road trusting my crypto investments will atleast 10x in a year from now, or. Do I gamble on BitMex?

All I really want is to reach ~100k to start a business.

$300k

why the fuck would you spend $9k on a bicycle, it better have a motor

Santa Cruz Blur LT Carbon? Yeah, you're going to wanna get that if you can afford it. At least you'll have something to do while waiting for the next bull run.

What are you, 5 years old? Buy a car lmao

I spent about $2000 on the parts for a custom electric bicycle. It has been sitting in my closer for almost 6 years. It will go a lot faster than OP's $9000 one which is kind of funny!

cars are so boring

And here we have the couch potato giving their two cents.
Riding a high end mountain bike is fucking awesome, sorry you never progressed beyond your Wal-Mart POS bike.

I need like $500k
>pay off house
>pay off some medical debts
>travel a bit to find a wife

yea i progressed to a car which people normally do when they grow up. hope you are riding your little kids toy offroad only and not being a hazard on the roads.

Haha, I've taken my "toy" down stuff that would make you shit your pants! Like real honest to god, die if you mess up kind of jumps and drops.
Enjoy sitting in traffic in your compensator.

All I need is 50k so I can buy a fucking Mustang

At least get a good bike. Pic related I bought with Eth gains

Attached: bianchi-oltre-xr4-01-1494970845189-1n90qlamcv0c7-630-354.jpg (630x354, 119K)

30K so i can buy a motorbike and have some money left to buy camp stuff or to travel

Why the fuck are the seats so high? Do you faggots enjoy getting anally fisted by your bicycle?

Fuck yea bro, I'm an MTBer myself, but from an investment's point of view, high end bikes are so bad because they start losing so much of their selling value the moment you buy them.
That's why I always bought high-end used bikes in pristine condition for 2-3k and be done with it. I would advise you to not burn through your investment at this time because whatever you spend could be worth x10 in the near future.
If you don't like used, take a look at YT bikes, some proper carbon machines but a lot cheaper.

It's for proper leg extension, gives you more power and is easier on the knees. Riding with a low seat actually increases pressure on your taint, since you aren't taking your body weight with your legs, and will lead to erectile dysfunction.
So adjust your fucking seat correctly!

3-5 M. I dont want to have to work ever again. One more 5x bull run and I'm done.

Attached: 912_1000.jpg (540x960, 88K)

op posts downhill racing mountian bike
>get a real bike
>posts eurofag road bike

How about buying some new norco or whatever for than money. They seem pretty nice right, and at least you know it isn't going to fail because the frame was damaged or whatever.
Or that some really overweight guy trashed nearly trashed it.

The only reason to own a road bike, is to train your fitness level to be a better mountain biker. That's it, road biking is not fun.

so true, people who ride road bikes for fun are masochists

Thanks I'll check that out. I feel like when you buy used there's always a bigger risk that your buying damaged goods though, but there are definitely some deals you can snag

good luck, i hope it works out for you and you get the qt

Honestly all I ever wanted from crypto is to be able to buy my own place and not worry about getting a mortgage. I'm in a couple of promising ICOs and although nothing is certain, I hope to get to 500-600k over the next few years. Take away the insane 33% tax my government take and I will have enough for a nice semi-detached house in the capital.

It's a tall order, but here's hoping.

>What is bike packing and trekking
>what is pushing your limits
>what is cyclo cross

Road racing is where it's at. You're both clearly fat as shit and know nothing about bikes so kindly gtfo.

All of those things can be done on a mountain bike, and done arguably better.
I've raced road too. It's ok, but I really don't like the kind of people it attracts. Mountain biking is just more fun.
t. former collegiate nationals downhill qualifier