Why doesn't he make a high tech cure for male pattern baldness instead of wasting time with stupid ass cars?

Why doesn't he make a high tech cure for male pattern baldness instead of wasting time with stupid ass cars?

He would help humanity, and especially the well-being, of countless more people...

It was more important for him to get his fix before doing anything else, which proves my point...

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131030092856.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't you speak against my husbandu. Apologize right now !

>tfw I've had around six different dreams where I spend hours talking to him and falling in love
>wake up in my mediocre reality with intelligent but blue-collar/unmotivated boyfriend
Is this how boys feel when they dream about dating supermodels :(

engineer detected

Why does the fact that he is blue collar matters???

intellectual inferiority especially in comparison with Senior Musk

Faggot

whos that girl in pic; hot

Bridgette Dunning

this

No supermodels are shallows they make us horny, i want to date a deep engineer like you, im fit have nice abs and shit, in case youre into that

I was thinking the exact same thing.

It's probably because he started in transport and had an actress for a wife before he started balding. Now he's got a hair transplant and doesn't give a fuck. We should write a bunch of letters to him about it. Who knows maybe it will actually be profitable.

Just curious, why isn't anyone working on the cure for baldness? It'd be a multi-billion dollar industry.

>helping other men become more attractive when they might be potential competition for you in the future

first of all, do you even think that if they do would they? I dont think a the rich person would prevent want to rpevent another person from happy.
>potenial competotin
ok so you say it possible but do you also think it be not prioritie? all the money they don't care why they should??

Most scientists think it's beneath them.

Which is retarded because they haven't even been able to prove the exact mechanism by which DHT slows down the anagen cycle.

You'd think someone would try to solve the fucking androgen by now, but nooooo.

And yeah considering that it's a genetic disease it would make your family rich forever.

Anyway, there are people working on a cure for baldness, but the only reliable cure at this stage is to just stem cell clone hair follicles and then graft them back onto the scalp, so it's not even a real cure.

Is there a possible path for a sort of light therapy? I don't know anything about curing balding, but I have a Tria hair-removal laser, and one of the possible side-effects is new hair growth.

That just sounds like they're saving their ass for cases where the product doesn't work.

There are light therapies available now, but they're bullshit. I remember one guy saying that he built one in his garage that grew his hair back.

These days there are lots of people trying to basically replace the hair cells that have been lost, but then you'd just lose the hair again.

In the long run the only true solution is genetic. An shRNA could be used to knock out the androgen receptors in the scalp, but no one gives enough fucks to try it.

why doesn't he cure male pattern autism ROFL

>Implying that women don't suffer from baldness as well.

that's a qustion i've been asking since I started balding when I was 20

it makes no fucking sense how little time and research is put into it

the only thing you ever get is "duurrr we have finasteride don't worry about losing sexual function just do it durrr"

finasteride is shit they need to make a better medicine or a real cure they'd be rich as fuck

>people actually care about going bald
pussy

its all right WE LIVE IN MATRIX frikin ebic xDDDD

there are already solutions for male pattern baldness. hair transplants, medications which prevent hair loss, etc. what else do you want to do? genetic modification to prevent it?

Because that's not a fucking solution. The medication doesn't work all the time and leads to impotence and you only have a limited amount of hair you can can transplant. Even with modern treatment you still end up going bald.

Worst still it turns out every fucking guy is going to go bald eventually. Genetics only decides when it starts.

>leads to impotence
EXTREMELY small percentage and half of the people who reported this were on a placebo, it has been proven to work.

Like all drugs it doesn't work for everyone. There are still debates about whether it loses effectiveness over time, or whether the disease over takes the medication over time. It is by no means a long term solution.

Fuck Trump broke the Japanese stock market, there goes the cure, GG

Looks like Nate Silver's going to be looking for a cure too!

Fuck my blender doesn't work. I bet Trump broke it. nice job trump

What?

>It was more important for him to get his fix before doing anything else, which proves my point...

It was important for him because he recognized that he would need to become a celebrity to accomplish his goals and smart enough to know being more attractive would help.

I seriously doubt he would have bothered if it wasn't a necessary step in his long game plan.

>It was important for him because he recognized that he would need to become a celebrity to accomplish his goals and smart enough to know being more attractive would help.

Well fuck, what about all the other celebrities then? Why aren't they funding hairloss research?

>I seriously doubt he would have bothered if it wasn't a necessary step in his long game plan.
why doenst he work out then, hes fat a fuck

He's not even fit enough to go to space.

>2016
>trump is president of the earth
>still caring about hair

Veeky Forumsg? He isn't. What's wrong with you?

>Implying that Trump's baldness wasn't a campaign issue that almost cost him the election.

literally why? just shave your stupid faggot.

>hurrr durr but I would be ugly

you are not a girl, it doesn't matter if you are ugly or not

Bruh, fuckin' Bosley...like duh

>Stop liking what I don't like the post

When will this board have an IQ test filter?

really? out of all the people, you choose this brainlet hack?

We should stop being pussies and lobby for a fucking cure.

>cares about looks
>my IQ is the one who should be tested

I know this must be a difficult issue for you, but there's no need to get mad

Just CRISPR it, you'll be able to do it in your backyard.

>Why doesn't he make a high tech cure for male pattern baldness
We already have one, it's called shaving your head and getting fit.

That's not high tech or a cure, that's just turning gay.

It's called CRISPR senpai.

Also, curing baldness isn't really that "noble" of a goal compared to curing something like cancer or ALS. So there's a lot less prestige in it and the entire field of baldness cure research kind of has a sleazy stigma attached to. There's been dozens of companies that claim they have are in phase I trials of a cure for baldness, but the end result never materializes.

>woman

>tfw both dad and grandpas have full heads of hair

Feels smug mane
Baldcucks btfo

Money's already the cure. If you have enough of it, nobody's gonna marry you for your looks.

And what if you were born with a vagina?

Elon Musk never "cured" his baldness. He has a hair transplant.

Maybe try google translate?

That's the point, he should cure it. Trump should as well, and Hollywood.

he was too busy building the trump bot for peter thiel so they can take over the world together. Lo and behold

So then where's the real Trump?

lmfao little bald beta males crying into their cheerios

You should 1v1 the rock irl

The solution will either be genetic modification of future fetuses, or tailored viruses to replace the mutated alleles.

Doesn't prove anything else than that maybe he realized he was being milked of what he produced so he chose to stop producing under the guise of illness / depression.

Yeah in the long run. I think at first they'll only want to use gene therapy in people who are doomed to die as it is, when it's stable they'll consider cosmetic issues. But for fetuses it's going to be a lot longer since then they'd need to know all the genes involved and how they fit together.

Man, those bags under his eyes. Does he even sleep/relax?

Even with his hair transplant he's still freaking out on the inside.

Looks like an Italian guy might of fixed hairloss.

Wish I could fix my hairline.
It's not receding but my sideburns area just goes straight up.
pic related, I don't have hair in the red zone. Been like that since I was a kid.

found better example

just shit hairline in general.

Because he has more important things to do

CRISPR!!!!!!!!

You can just get a hair transplant.

I can't fucking believe we haven't cured this shit yet.

DOES ANYONE KNOW A WAY TO EXTERMINATE THE ANDROGEN RECEPTOR GENES IN OUR SCALPS????

>I can't fucking believe we haven't cured this shit yet.

New theory is man pattern baldness is actually caused by gravity. Kinda makes sense you go bald at the crown not the sides which means gravity is putting heavy stress on those hair follicles because its hitting on a 90 degree angle. What do you think?

I can't tell whether you're serious or not.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/10/131030092856.htm

read up

Then how come women bald from the center outwards and men start to bald at the hair line?

because male pattern baldness is fundamentally different from female baldness

The theory is that gravity and the testosterone metabolite DHT both work together to weaken the hair follicles at the top. It's a one two punch. Also it's just a theory right now and further research is ongoing

But female pattern baldness is also caused by DHT. The only thing close to a fundamental difference is the fact that women have less DHT.

wrong theory. hair transplants work pretty fine because the new hair put on the top from the back will not fall, you'll never loss that hair since the hair from the back or sides is stronger. If gravity was a factor people would loss the transplanted hair aswell, but they dont.

because curing male isn't as sexy as making cars or sending rockets

but he probably would make more momey. literally the 90% of men in the world would want to use that cure at some point of their life.

>spend like a 100 hours a week working on some nerd space shit and electric cars
>care about going bald

not to mention stem cell grown teeth, it would make you a fucking trillionaire

This! Leaders, innovators and others with power should concentrate on removing obstacles to (sexual) well-being and confidence that interfere brilliant people and their thinking. Think about it. We could reach the moon and beyond.

The weird thing is aderans actually came really close to curing hairloss and then ran out of money.

There are companies that have been around for the past ten years who haven't gotten anywhere because there's no funding. But if you ask me the problem is all the companies are made by dipshit autistic scientists who don't know shit about business so they can never convince investors.

Because it's too hard to solve.

Musk is a functional retard

You mean the comment directly underneath that linked its response? Oh thanks!

In that case they should just dump money in sex bots.

The point is that Hollywood, Trump and celebrities in general are all reliant on their image and thus need to stop hairloss to keep their careers.

In asian populations baldness effects women more than men.

>says he's going to do something
>it fucks up continuously whilst still siphoning money from the US government
>it is never what is expected if it even works at all
>sucks more money up than a fucking vacuum
>people suck his dick more than a vacuum attached to it because "DA FEWCHAH"
>don't realise he's more of a drain on funds than niggers surprisingly
>lies constantly about shit and then people defend it no matter what LOL low price tag on AFFORDABLE electric cars OH NEVERMIND!!!!!!

Fuck Musk, honestly. Not an engineer or anything, but an artist. He only paints bullshit.

sci i thought all you guys had iqs of 160. why cant you find the cure to baldness yourself?

You should do what Musk did. Borrow every book from the library, become an armchair expert in hair and make a company that will revolutionize the hair care industry.

Your first gels will need to cost about $10,000

why are you asspained by Musk? his failure rate is not that staggering. 2 explosions if i'm counting correctly? and 3 initial failures to launch, which are obviously ancient history now. spacex was the first company to recover a stage 1 booster. unless they continue to lose payloads they're still cheaper than ULA.

trashing tesla is dumb since their cars have blown away pretty much everyone who's had time with one. i honestly wonder how much of the resistance is google shills upset musk is cutting into their marketshare.

sex bots are not satisfying. how can you call yourself "man" if you don't manage to make a woman sexually desire you?
to me, sex is not only about the act itself, it also satisfies me to know that i did this by myself and that this woman is real

>real
you mean human. a sexbot is every bit as real as a person. a cup of coffee is as real as a person.

if we're going to discuss things using language, we need to use specific terms that make sense, not westworld terminology.

fucking an appliance is basically masturbation, but it's every bit as real.

yes, i meant human. no need to go full autismo on that one.

i don't need to pay money for a sexbot when fapping does the same job.
i fuck women because they're women, human women.

but a realistic sexbot would be indistinguishable from a human woman. then what would be the difference except the knowledge that the thing you're fucking wasn't born.

>indistinguishable
we're very far from that. if that thing moves smoothly like a human it'll be useful for far more than sex. it's still a long way to that point.

but now let's assume it is perfectly indistinguishable (it touches you, caresses you, says things exactly like a woman):
>then what would be the difference except the knowledge that the thing you're fucking wasn't born
as i said in the previous post, the knowledge that the thing you're fucking fucks you because it wants it. it's your accomplishment and the thought of that gives you a certain satisfaction already.
fucking a lifeless bot that is programmed to do these moves is just not the same.