*breathes in*

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976149675861458944

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 17.49.04.png (1280x684, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bmwstartupgarage.com/partner
bmwstartupgarage.com/partnerhttp://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partnerhttp://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partnerhttp://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partner
twitter.com/mspandorah/status/968441330320855040
twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152930066862080?s=09
twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152562209574914
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one even owns this shit stop posting this retarded fucking bullshit. Look at the price of the fucking thing it was literally heading towards 0 so this is pretty irrelevant

AAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LEDDITORS

Wow I cannot believe BMW hasnt entered parntership with chink erc20 token blockchain solution.

CHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKEDCHINKED

CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY CHINKYWINKY

Did you not read the follow up tweet they corrected themselves

DOMP IT

Dump incoming

AAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

AAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAHHAHA

lol this

imagine being such a moron that you actually believe this chink garbage

Let it drop we can load up more when they panic sell for literally no reason

OMISE'D

AHAHAHAHA

Same poster lol this is pathetic even for a Walton bag holder

holy fuck these fucking piece of shit chink scammers

i feel so fucking disgusted what the fuck

they even tricked me into storing the tokens in MEW so theres less incentive for me to sell

>not yet ready for the market
see you Salty Walties in June when it is kek

Attached: bmw.png (331x218, 17K)

bmwstartupgarage.com/partnerhttp://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partnerhttp://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partnerhttp://www.bmwstartupgarage.com/partner
vbmwstartupgarage.com/partner

but vechain said it was "under NDA" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH CHINK SCAMMED

"Hey guys we'd LOVE to tell you about this totally HUUUGE PARTNERHSIP WE HAVE WITH BMW BUT GAH! ITS UNDER NDA! AH YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE US WHEN WE TELL YOU ITS HUUUUGE AND NOT JUST FILLING OUT A SHITTY GOOGLE DOCS FORM"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bmw startup garage
>a literal meme anyone can participate

Pretty much anyone who's dealt with the kraut companies knew this was total shit.
You faggots wouldn't listen to us though.

Show me exactly where they ever said 'Our project with BMW is under NDA' and not just some neets interpreting that it's under NDA.

ur mom's calling you for ur tendies kiddo

twitter.com/mspandorah/status/968441330320855040

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH KEEP DEFENDING YOUR CHINKSCAM

To newfags who still haven't learned: this is what a "partnership" means to chinks and gooks. Get out of all asian scamcoins NOW

Well color me chinked

哈哈哈哈 laowai never learn

Attached: 1438711082851.png (422x555, 48K)

OH GOLLY

OH GOLLY GOSH

NONONONONONO HUHUHUHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAhahaJajajahJajjaHahahahhaHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1393678366189.jpg (630x421, 101K)

The fact that the same guy has to post this many times in his same post just goes to show you how pathetic of fud this is

vechain tracks wine
fucking wine
bmw is not wine

Why did I ever buy into this scam

because you're a retarded normie who doesn't use his own brain and instead listens to paid shills on Veeky Forums?

the cult are convincing. they've even convinced themselves. but its over. anybody who isn't a complete brainlet should now be enlightened

Stfu fag user

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-12-37-31.png (1440x2880, 388K)

What is baffling to me is that BMW had to literally spell it out like this.

This was extremely obvious a long time ago.

I know right

>People still buy Vechain and Walton even though they are chink fake-hype scam coins.

Sad!

shit tier fud, try harder kid

Ahahahahahaha vechain is scam im selling my bag now before its too late

>one of the people who liked it has a waltonchain profile pic
pottery

This start up garage thing. Literally any shitcoin can sign up for this right?

If you guys scroll down a bit you'll see this:

BMW USA

Verified account

@BMWUSA
1h1 hour ago
More
We apologize for the confusion. VeChain is participating in the BMW Startup Garage programme. As a Venture Client, the BMW Group becomes a customer of the start-up at a time when the product, technology or service is not yet ready for the market.

I don't hold any VEN but its obvious twitter guy fucked up lol

THE CHINK SHOULD FEAR THE BEAR

Attached: 1521130373128.png (607x608, 382K)

No they didn't. This was said for month now, that Vechain applied for fucking startup garage. They made it sound like its fucking partnership, but its actually start up program ANYONE can apply to. They probably did it to cover their base and not get fucked like that other chinkcoin.

ANYONE? Have you applied to it?

You did say ANYONE o I imagine if I just started an erc-20 token I could get verified right? I think I'll do that cause ANYONE can right?
FUCKING MONG

Yes retard, ANYONE can apply. Go to their website right now and you'll see.

So there's no way there's a verification method in place right? ANYONE can apply to BMW's startup garage hm? Wow props to BMW for allowing ANYONE to apply. I wonder why we haven't seen more startups advertising this?

Pretty sure I could if I fucking cared enough to prove you fucking retarded ventards (or any other chink coin fags) a point.

Since I don't, you live in a world where "partnering" (applying) for BMW startup garage program is same as being actual working partner for BMW group (that you fags believed until hour ago).

Out of curiosity what do you hold friend? I'm interested to know what you deem valuable for your hard earned cash

You litterally sign up on a Google form. I can only imagine the scene, Sunny Lu and his entire team of brainlet hype men mustering all their power to make sure there were only a few typos on the form.

I hold 50% $ and 50% BTC. Did not catch the absolute dip. Will accumulate some alts if reversal happens and BTC moons so I can get for cheap.

Got in XLM this September and NANO in November. Sold both, unfortunately missed ATH with XLM.

LMAO BTFO BTFO BTFO
BTFO
T
F
O

BLOWN
THE FUCK
OOOOOUUTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.T.F.O.

BLOWN!

THE

FUCK!!!!

OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who believed a unilateral announcement that looks like THIS deserves to lose money.

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (286x176, 8K)

You think this somehow makes it better? You poor faggot.
Of course BMW still stands behind its "startup garage", they're not going to come out and discredit their own ongoing initiative.

Doesn't change the fact that "startup garage" is a meme initiative that A N Y O N E can sign up for.

>I wonder why we haven't seen more startups advertising this?
maybe because they aren't chink scamlords?

Attached: 1513098809431.jpg (1405x1729, 703K)

Poor, poor delusional faggots.

Attached: bmw startup garage vechain.png (1364x860, 589K)

Attached: 1504463733152.png (796x1082, 101K)

CHINKED

Attached: 1521062884945.jpg (750x1000, 420K)

I just signed up to partner with them for my at home hot wheels collecting business . Will look awesome on paper that my hot wheels collecting business is partnered with bmw.

Not sure how this will help me but hey it'll look good on paper

Makes sense. At the end of their presentation, that chink was like Oh wait, yes the rumor is true, BMW partnership confirmed. That was so fucking sketch. Not surprised all they did was fill out a google form.

God, crypto really truly is a scam. The #1 which is bitcoin is useless. #2 Ethereum is shit for scam ICOs and cryptokitties. Ripple is a company which doesn't even use XRP. Litecoin is a bitcoin copy that does nothing. Then you have these chink projects that will say anything to be able to dump their bags, like WTC and VEN. LMAO VENFAGS BTFO

this. thank Jesus we have LINK to kick start the golden age of crypto

b-but my NDA

Anyone who believes any type of "partnership" with a mayor company for link is fucking delusional.

"we have NDAs with over 180 different companies" LMFAO

AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1494720829703.jpg (764x720, 201K)

where are they along this

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 3.42.50 PM.png (2578x464, 162K)

>link
We're talking about Vechain you dimwit.
Link is the last crypto to hype fake partnerships.

user if you're reading this and you're still in VEN, get the fuck out, fuck your X node, fuck your thunder node, this is not a test

Attached: pepebond.png (1199x798, 570K)

twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152930066862080?s=09

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-20-20-43-35.png (1080x1920, 341K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABABABABbbHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Honestly I can't believe anyone would but into this chink scamcoin when there are real projects like Link to invest in. So dumb.

why are some projects more scammy than others?

never trust russians or asians in crypto

>I don't understand why would anyone listen to Katy Perry when there are real artists like Chopin to listen to. So dumb.

>CAmRY in the id
Long Toyota.
Short BMW.

Even if VEN delivers their promises and grow organically over the next few years this is a disgusting way to prmote their business. Never expect much from these chink projects, their level of what constitutes common sense and business ethics is decades behind Western counterparts. Just look at that cringy lightshow with the hammer last month. Used to have enough for a strength node but so glad I sold them all before shit hit the fan. Also tired of that VEN employee Coca Cola Chink and his cringy antics. This is some Tron level shit right here

Attached: 1520050802187.png (596x799, 676K)

You can trust them, but when you have a company pulling off a cringy-ass apple conference with no value, you should start rethinking your investment.

Im not fucking selling. I'm not losing anything from holding. (Not a Pajeet).
Ill see all you faggots in a few years

>I'm glad it is resolved
The fucking delusion, oh my god.

Attached: 1514301236096.png (396x385, 119K)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

FACE IT RETARDS, NO REAL COMPANY WANTS A “PARTNERSHIP” WITH YOUR CHINK SCAM COIN BUILT ON A ETHICAL PONZI SCHEME NETWORK DESIGNED BY AN AUTISTIC PEDO

LMFAO “VEN 50 DOLLARS BY MARCH” LMAO

REDDITCOIN BTFO, FUCKING CHINK SCAM WINE BOTTLE SCANNER IS DOGSHIT, WHY ELSE WOULD THEY HAVE TO LIE ABOUT THEIR PARTNERSHIPS ALL THE TIME LMAO LMAO LMAO

THAT OLD BOOMER FAGGOT JIM BREYER IS GOING SENILE LMAO

Yeah right, please fall for pajeet fud and sell the bottom of the meme triangle. I dare you.

Attached: 1520074363813.jpg (950x877, 86K)

>pajeet fud
dude

it’s been hard to buy/sell the VEN hypewave ever since the rebranding shitfest. can’t sell after cck tweets cuz he doesn’t move the needle anymore. can’t buy the dips either cuz it’s just a long, slow bleedout.

Take a Valium or something.

sold in jan, sitting cozy

After some confusion: twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152562209574914 Vechain is part of a special program within BMW startup garage and a fully fledged partnership begins when the product (Vechain's mainnet) is released. No worries!

**Edit 2**: No. This is not 'blind shilling'. BMW is a CONFIRMED customer of VeChain - via multiple channels.

**Edit 3**: Guess I have to spell it out for some people:

On BMW's startup garage website the explain the steps to get ACCEPTED into the program. After they see your product is of value to BMW group the final step is:

>IV. Acceptance: Final stage is to fine-tune your proposal. At agreement, you join our program and get a BMW purchase order. Congrats! You just gained a new client: the BMW Group.

They gain a purchase order from BMW. In VeChain's case they have not released the final product so there's nothing to purchase until Q2.

VeChain is incubating right now in this program (accepted, in the final stage): twitter.com/BMWUSA/status/976152562209574914

BMW is absolutely partnered with VeChain in any way you look at it. The terminology is different because VeChain is a startup....hence startup garage.

Thank you try again
Will spit down on you once I’m rich

Wow the delusion

Why do chinks so frequently lie about partnerships and such?

>part of a special program within BMW startup garage and a fully fledged partnership begins when the product (Vechain's mainnet) is released. No worries!

when you have to make up an ENTIRE narrative around this made up of nothing but your hopes and dreams, you know you're bagholding a shittoken. sad. have fun with your fake nda's and fake partnerships (oxford)

thank god for this dumb ass twitt, got some cheap ass bags today lol.

Yes yes let the hate flow through you

Any fags who want to sell your VEN I'll buy contact me on +614325383825333

Absolutely btfo dude, how does it feel to get (((chinked)))

>real projects like Link
>2 guys with philosophy degree dealing with oracles

Sure thing.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please keep the FUD coming for entertaining future archives, thanks

Hey dummy the whole process expires after 12 weeks. That means they will either have a product for them by May (they won’t) or they won’t have anything to do with BMW

VEN is dead

Hint: they will

I think they already have and are using a working product with smaller companys.
What's stopping them from making one for BMW?
What's that? Nothing?
I will cum in your ass once I am rich you stupid Nigger

Coordinated FUD today on here and Reddit. Something huge coming up i can feel it. Just transferred 10k VENs into Binance waiting for the pump