This is history right? National Bank of Thailand Tweets OMG

twitter.com/bankofthailand/status/976046308208271361

EAT MUH DIK OMG FUDFAGS. IT'S THE ULTIMATE BUY INDICATOR.

Attached: omgbot.png (1237x701, 652K)

Im a poorfag and only have 200. Will I be able to get a decent house in a few years? Just being debt free it enough for me

Attached: e2bb37bf53be79ddcc6552e9696737b4.jpg (960x600, 223K)

BUMP HELLO ANYONE??????? NATIONAL BANK TWEETS OMG DIRECTLY!!! HELLO???

A tweet? Woooooooooow

Name one time a National Bank directly referenced a cryptocurrency in circulation.

I'll wait.

these niggas stay hype on twitter. PARTNERSHIP TALKS WITH GOOGLE

>compares OMG tweeting Google, with National Bank of Thailand tweeting OMG
the absolute state of OMG FUD

Nobody is impressed by what third-world shitholes do. Their opinion means nothing. Sage.

Bump

A third world nation bank*

I'm invested in OMG but cmon, this has been priced in since 2017 when the news came out.

Lol. Deluded omisegoys will say anything to lighten their bags. Ladyboy bank says OMG good. Ok great? Still a shitcoin. They still have to wait around for vitalik to do anything for them.

This isnt new at all and no one cares about thailand except for the average kid fucker

200x$200=$40.000 eoy2018
You should set a stoploss at $35k and keep holding untill you are satisfied.

You fucking mouthbreathers why don’t go check the Bank of Thailand Twitter page first? All they did was put up some quotes of people who attended the Bangkok Fintech Fair. This is not an endorsement. They have also quoted a guy from Ripple and a bunch of Thai banks.

They literally said swift and ripple could be used on omg network

Thailand is literally one of the fastest growing economies in the world. Kill yourself dolt

Stupid fags, they also tweeted other companies too, like RIPPLE. HAHAH OMISEGOYS BTFO.

When will you deluded morons realize you're literally holding a useless shitcoin?

I only have 600 OMG w-w-will I make it, lads?

Attached: omiseLINK.png (3000x2961, 1.43M)

thailand is the worst part of china

>only
most people have under 500 bro

we gonna make it

Guys I only have 6250 OMG.

I can't live with myself for failing to hit 10k

I have 57

Attached: download (4).jpg (273x185, 8K)

Was this the national bank of thailand's regional mcdonald's office posting a tweet with a skateboard that had an omisego sticker under it?