Hydrogenated palm oil now considered carcinogenic

Ferrero is in panic PR mode as Nutella is mostly hydrogenated palm oil.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutella.com/en/uk/the-7-ingredients
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hah, stuff tastes awful anyway

good

palm oil consumers deserve cancer

Everything is a fucking carcinogen man. Sunlight is a carcinogen. Sitting on your ass shitposting on Veeky Forums is a carcinogen. Bacon is a carcinogen. Flying on an airplane is a carcinogen. Chill out and die of cancer like the rest of us.

Is that all Nutella? Because I thought that it was pretty well known that American nutella was just palm oil

This. I read an article in a medical journal about how sitting is actually worse than smoking for you.

Feel free to live inside Chernobyl's power plant for a year and tell me how the cancer progression compares to sitting on your ass

There's sugar in there

Dont even bother. Let Darwinism play out

there's little difference between europe's nutella and american's nutella.com/en/uk/the-7-ingredients
>palm oil

Unless you go through 10 jars of Nutella a day I don't understand why anyone who isn't a paranoid nut would care about something possibly slightly increasing your chance of getting cancer. A ton of things do that.

OBSESSED

Also for real? What the hell is wrong with you people
>Hur due products in America are just made worse. People wouldn't sell me that garbage

How dose it feel knowing your exactly as stupid and uninformed as Americans? You people have literally become shity England. All the trash of America but all the stuffy underserved pretentiousness of England. And from now on that's what I'm referring to you guys as. Shity England

>TL:DR

Shity England is OBSESSED

That study has now been discredited.

Shitty is spelled with two t's

OBESED

Italian here
Palm oil is the center of the current hate fad around here, like it was red meat last year, or margarine during the 90s. It's pretty huge. Every company is running for their lives to remove/replace palm oil in their recipes. Nothing bad about it but I could live without the "PALM OIL FREE" badge plastered on everything.

Ferrero has actually taken a cool stance by basically saying "nutella is like 30% palm fat and we aint doing shit about it" and actually allowing journalists inside their factories and showing them the supplies of palm fat they get from indonesia. And their sales actually went up 4%.

Incorrect!

Good.

Good on them, annoys the crap out of me when people freak out about stupid shit like this and others perpetuate and yield to the stupidity.

Kys

>hydrogenated palm oil

That's not a thing.

Watch Capitalists defend this shit

Under Communism, the State Hazelnut Spread's carcinogenic properties would have been covered up and the inspectors jailed for crimes against the state. Not that it matters to most people, as only higher echelon government workers can afford such luxury items anyway. Glory to the People's Republic!

I believe he was writing it as shite-y

Dont know why everyone goes bonkers over Nutella, just tastes like shitty chocolate. I can feel my teeth eroding as I eat.

How many bananas is that?

Like smoked meat?
Fuck that noise, people have been eating food cooked that way for millennia and I'm not one to question their cave dwelling wisdom.

Why was palm oil a fad in Italy? I've lived and worked in Singapore for a few years and they don't seem that crazy about palm oil.

Good riddance, palm oil is disgusting.

>no cucks will protect his smile

>palm oil
Of course it is. Ordinary palm oil is only about 40% saturated.

I'm not saying all carcinogens are created equal, in fact I'm in complete agreement with you. I think we shouldn't worry about hydrogenated palm oil because it's probably not going to significantly increase our odds of getting serious canceritus considering all the other carcinogens we're regularly exposed to.

Same here in Russia, it's been going on for like the past ten years if not more.
Asked a colleague (56yo man) once why he thought palm oil was so bad and he almost foamed at the mouth explaining that it only melts at temperatures higher than your body temp, and, because we can't digest it at all, it obviously clumps up inside you and has a chance to stay lodged up your ass or something and that causes cancer.
Pretty standard way of thinking for a russian male about his age, I'd say, what with the up the ass cancer stuff and all.

i guess it all depends on how much of it you consume. most people don't eat shit with palm oil in it every day