Scientifically speaking, what's worse:

Scientifically speaking, what's worse:

Stealing $100 from 100 people, or

Stealing $1 from 1 person.

Depends on the results of the scientific research you put it towards.

Depends... Is it a nigger stealing that money?

Don't you mean stealing one dollar per person from a hundred people vs. stealing one hundred dollars all from one person?

did i stutter

If you keep it the way it's originally written, who would pick anything other than the first option as the worse one and why?

Interesting. Why do you say that?

nope you merely shitposted

You're stealing more money from more people. What's not worse about it?

What if the 100 people were all billionaires and the one guy was a homeless veteran?

then it isn't a fucking scientific question - it's a moral one

>morality

>Scientifically speaking,
Can we please make this phrase (and all variants) an auto-filter and auto-ban (a week long at least)?

You shouldn't be able to just put that in front of your bullshit, pointless, not-related-to-science thread topic and get away it with. You don't see people going on /pol/ and typing
>Politically speaking, what is the best brand of laundry detergent?
or on /mu/ and asking
>Musically speaking, how should I cook a risotto?
God, fuck all of you, and fuck popsci because I'm sure that's the reason mouthbreathers make these threads, thinking that everything can be explained "scientifically".

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! OMG DUDE THAT WAS EPIC! Yeah niggers right! HAHAHA

nigger spotted

>You don't see people going on /pol/ and typing
>>Politically speaking, what is the best brand of laundry detergent?
>or on /mu/ and asking
>>Musically speaking, how should I cook a risotto?
hell, that's a good idea, user

Scientifically speaking neither. There is no scientific evidence that it is morally bad to steal from people. So you can not scientifically say one is worse than the other one. I guess stealing just $1 is worse if you can have $100

Stealing from either is equally wrong

The relative rudeness function is of the form [math]r(n) = 1 - e^{-n}[/math], where n is the number of people robbed.

>You don't see people going on /pol/ and typing
>Politically speaking, what is the best brand of laundry detergent?

Compared to most of what gets posted on /pol/, that question is extremely political.

Not scientifically. There is no scientific evidence it is wrong in any way.

>Musically speaking, how should I cook a risotto?

PAN

NICE AND HOT

There's no scientific reason for stealing money and the way you're phrasing it doesn't make sense. Let's say the problem is maximizing money, if we wanted to get $10,000 ($100*100P) we would need to also get 10,000 people to give us $1 or as you state steal $1 from 10,000 people. If the goal is simply get to $10,000 you may have better luck just asking 10,000 for $1 than stealing $100 from 100 people. If you're stealing the money for yourself then there's a moral issue with taking things that don't belong from you, but even if you were stealing from the rich to give to the poor you're still stealing.

>Scientifically speaking, what's worse:

worse in what way?

scientific way