Why would people drink cold tea?

Why would people drink cold tea?

Well, I drink it because it's a fuck of a lot more refreshing than hot tea when you've been running machinery in an un-air conditioned workshop in the middle of the Texas summer.

I enjoy hot tea when the weather is cold.

Drink water then retard. It's literally the sugar you are tasting. Cold tea is bitter.

I don't put sugar in my tea.

rekt

If you don't have anything nice to say user..

Because they have shit taste

Cause it tastes different, it's refreshing and it's good. How is this difficult to comprehend

Hot tea is also bitter. Unsweetened iced tea is good and widely available.

I don't personally care for hot tea but I don't care that other people like it, I just don't get their fuss over iced tea.

Women detected

You like shit then?

Does this only cover iced black tea of the standard orange pekoe blend variety? Maybe you should start with some iced herbal, fruit, or green tea. No sugar needed and it's not bitter.

You must only drink bad tea
Iced tea is nice, the cold actually dulls the flavor a bit and makes it easier to drink fir people who want something more refreshing

In wondering why

kek

Because they're from the south. Could not find a self respectin' southerner that didn't have at least a gallon of milos tea or similar.

>Red Diamond

tea is never bitter unless you're retarded and don't know how to make it

I think I'm the only southerner who doesn't drink sweet tea. It's just liquid diabetes.

>t. Only drinks white tea

Amerifat here. Pic related is half iced tea and half lemonade(not the carbonated Sprite thing).

Because sweet tea/lemonade isn't good hot.

just say arnold palmer you fucking cuckstain

because some people live in very warm climates and do not want a hot drink.

>Drinking or eating anything named after a man

How cucked can you be?

Is it masculine to get your panties in a bunch about the temperature of other people's beverages?

The process of making real sweet tea means it has to brew for several hours in the sunlight specifically. It does have sugar in it, but the majority of the taste comes from letting it brew an extremely long time in direct sunlight. Then the bags are removed and it's left to chill in the fridge or added straight to ice.

To further explain the process, you bring water to a full boil, you pour it in a ceramic pot, and you let your teabags, preferably earl grey or regular 'black' tea if that's all you got, sit and steep for several hours in direct sunlight. It's really important to bring the water to a full boil first or you'll get sick as hell.

The 'sweet tea' sold in places like McDonald's is liquid diabetes. Real traditional sweet tea should never taste like straight up sugar. It should be 'sweet', but with a definite 'tea' taste. Too much sugar ruins the taste. I guess it could be described as bitter because it is a unique taste, but maybe it is acquired.

I've lived in Alabama my entire life and Milo's is fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed if you like it.

You like hot shit?

quality bait

Unsweetened green ice tea with lemon is god teir.

Yeah, Milo's tea is for people who are either lazy or don't know how, or don't want to, make tea. Then you got idiots making 'sun tea' which somehow they got the idea you take tap water, put it in a jar, add some tea bags, add some sugar, and sit it out in a freaking yard to sit in the sun all day. Then they get super sick and puke everywhere, and they don't understand what went wrong. The water has to be boiled and the tea is left to sit inside near a window that the sun shines through. Usually you gotta' get up in the early morning to make it so it can set about 4 hours. You don't put the damn thing outside.

How does it feel to live in a dirty shithole?

I also live in a diry shithole. And I have to say. Not bad.

its refreshing

>Unsweetened
Ok I laughed but stop trying to paint americans as that retarded, it's not realistic.

Coffee master race.

Because it's there

Arnold Palmers are fucking delicious! I will stab you in the dickhole with someone else's dick if you talk shit about them!

Red cold tea best tea.
t. hibiscus master race

Same reason why people do anything: it's good.

This.

But it's not

Make it a John Daly

I think they said unsweetened because the other person said you only taste the sugar.

>tea
>bitter

fucking yanks

good shit
used to think it was bitter and gross when I was a kid but now I miss it

Oh no! Who let the cuck out of it's cage?