Why is he so autistic?

Why is he so autistic?

because hes seriously, literally, objectively foreverly, an engineer genius inventor.

lol hahah maximum at all those non-knower haters that claim hes full of PR.

you think he does the things he does because pr people tell him to look like a cartoon version of an historically great genius

well guess what little hater non knower boy

he is

literally

an historically greatest genius

so saddle on and prepare to ride the train of accepting his objective subjectivity or go right on home because youre either right or youre wrong on this one kiddy

>genius

lol, k, sure

He's just geeky and awkward, like the majority of engineers and physicists.

Suspicious comment there, user.

It is indeed concievable that someone might be as much of a retarded cocksucker as you make yourself out to be but i would still strongly urge all readers of your trainrekt comment to mind the potential b8.

sucking cock is sexual orientaiton

we are talking about the gods most genius of all kinds

do not change subject

Oh right, we were wasting hours of our life watching some guy on the internet, riiight!

he's not an engineer, an inventor or a genius

he spends millions in online shilling every year to make himself look like "the next howard hughes" or "edison reincarnated" etc.

DUDE SIMULATED REALITY LMAO

>he spends millions in online shilling
so
hehe
you think
hehe that hehe
the people who correctly identified him as a genius are all PAID FOR??
THE WHOLE OF THEM

ahahhahahah

Sucking cock isn't a sexual orientation. It's only gay if you like men, otherwise it's a non orientation deciding act.

Figurehead of a quasi-governmental investment group. A cog in the science-industrial complex. His job is to be the affable, quirky Einstein-Edison character (more like Tesla, am I right fellow nerds?).

because he's smart
it's endearing

>there are people who think he's a genius that are NOT paid for

I do, but then again I am also a genius.
Stay jealous.... brainlet

"sucking dick is n-not g-gay guys!"

>spending money on stupid gimmicks and toys instead of funding actual research projects.

and yet, you weren't smart enough to get paid for praising a meme man

what a pity

we all know you suck his dick for free

His solar roof tile presentation was so cringey I couldn't stop watching. I would be exactly the same though :'(

Edison did the same. Probably HH too at least until his brain shit itself.

Why do you think it was cringy? I think he has a hard time just giving a fluid pre-written speech, and instead gets caught up explaining things. It's obvious he has too much going on in his head and has a hard time shutting it off, even during interviews. I think many of us would have the same issue.

The only thing I found weird about that tile presentation was his tight and lewd jeans...

>Why do you think it was cringy?
>gets caught up explaining things. It's obvious he has too much going on in his head and has a hard time shutting it off, even during interviews. I think many of us would have the same issue.

Exactly what I just said...?