twitter.com/Bitfinexed/status/976179019191410688

Attached: Untitled.png (739x623, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15325663
coindesk.com/g20-calls-crypto-regulation-recommendations-july/
tetherreport.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this guy is so butthurt that he sold so early. it takes a lot of salt to whine on crypto twitter as a life purpose

Besides, the tether hasn't been printed yet. It is a reaction to increase of price, not the cause

... That spike though was not natural it never is natural. They are propping this shit coin up with fake money.

THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING IS GOING TO COME TUMBLING DOWN.

Attached: 1521041086868.jpg (720x665, 34K)

> It is a reaction to increase of price, not the cause
So they had enough tether when bitcoin was 19k, but now bitcoin is almost 9k, they dont have enough tethers and needed more?

Attached: 1521240910489.jpg (710x577, 76K)

lmao at gdax

muh green dildo holy shit

The market just begins to understand that they won't get 6k btc ever again and fomo in for the next bullrun

>... That spike though was not natural it never is natural. They are propping this shit coin up with fake money.
It spiked on exchanges that don't even use usdt.

Lmao he is such a sad cunt

HAHHAHA STUPID AUTIST BTFO

Why complain about "fraud" if you can go long 50x on bitmex fucking autist fag

Tether fud starting up again?
Bullrun imminent.

Maybe those who tethered the last 3 months haven’t bought back yet
That’s a bullish signal

>It spiked on exchanges that don't even use usdt.

Yeah, because of arbitrage bots........This whole thing is being inflated with USDT tether that are not even backed by anything.

THAT IS WHO THE WHALE IS..... THE MYTHICAL WHALE. IS TETHER

Attached: 1521252828370.jpg (319x331, 15K)

Wasn't that autist banned?

300m$ at once?
Holy shit, they are printing money faster than US gov.

Kek'd. Why would he be this mad? Did he sell low or something?

Christ you'd think the sad cunt would have given up after it was confirmed Tether had banks in Netherlands and Puerto Rico.

You know they've destroyed tether a lot of times since then right?

What is the deal with the personal attacks. You act like tether is not going to bring this whole fucking thing crashing down. Everyone keeps saying that...... But clearly it is even worse and they are propping up Bitcoins retarded dead dysfunctional ass.

Attached: 1521023751164.png (926x761, 473K)

this makes me think that the pump from 8400 to 8800 was insider trading

The burned half of the tether in circulation since then.

Just don't worry about the AUDIT either right?

Buffet was right. This thing is fucked give in like a year or something then put money into a real stock imho

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

This faggot just needs to get over being liquidated and move on like a man instead of being a cry baby

keks fully liquidated all my holdings mid december and went all in on NVDIA and Weed stocks. Never felt so fucking rich.

But thinking about buying into crypto again soon with some of my favorite alts being cheap af..might just wait after this tether pump though

strawpoll.me/15325663
strawpoll.me/15325663
strawpoll.me/15325663
strawpoll.me/15325663

The bigger the rise, the harder the fall.

For god's sake user sell those Nvidia stocks asap they are way overvalued. The DOW is about to crash too.

Well obviously.
They don't even hide it, it's unregulated market after all. Funny how Coinbase is attacked with lawsuits for BCash while this shit goes unpunished.

Already sold lol, just holding weed stocks outside of usual ETFs and whatnot now. Probably going to buy some Facebook stock and move rest of fiat into quadriga to enter when BTC looking nice again.

How is tether going to crash BTC when there won't be a dollar in 6 months?

Retards.

PRINT THOSE FUCKING TETHERS. GET ALL THE PRINTING PRESSES GOING OVERTIME. I WANT TO SEE BTC 50k BY TOMORROW.

I'm rich again! Thank you Tether!

do people really believe that bitfinex doesn't have 2.5B?

they literally earn that every quarter

THANK YOU BASED TETHER
WE ARE BACK
MAY THE GLORY OF THE PRINTING PRESS NEVER STOP SHINING ON US

Attached: soyjak43.jpg (1000x1000, 193K)

WHY DO THEY LET IT DIP IN THE FIRST PLACE THOUGH?

JUST MAKE EVERYONE TRILLIONAIRES BEFORE IT COLLAPSES.

Attached: 1521422692496.jpg (250x228, 6K)

Brainlet here

Can someone explain why printing Tether inflates the price of Bitcoin?

Attached: 8F02674A-6C12-4AC0-9F0F-688555F6ECFE.png (653x566, 22K)

Because you can buy Bitcoin with Tether

This lmao stupid

Wait a minute, if you endlessly print more fiat money you get inflation, but what happens if you just keep printing meme internet money?

Lets BTC price & volume is falling. You proint 300 million tethers and you buy 300 million dollars worth of BTC.....Really that simple. Its a ticking timebomb

Fuck this salty piece of shit, I really hope someone caps him in the head. Biggest fucking FUDer on the internet and partly responsible for the February crash

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Bitfinex buys bitcoin with newly printed tether which makes the price go up. Basically they can totally dictate the price of bitcoin.

>NVDIA and Weed stocks
>trying to avoid a crash by buying high in an even more inflated market
Holy kek I fucking love Veeky Forums logic

So, if bitcoin goes down they lose money.

Shit really makes you think.

Attached: R9WHaXap_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back!

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 9K)

thank you based Tether

Memeflation

wow suddenly so many bitfinex shills
are you faggots paid with tether or you actually take only real money?

Makes sense to me. When BTC was 19K, bull market was in fullswing, most people weren't bothering with tether at all. Not that everyone and their mother tether's up at the slightest dip, we have a 9K BTC and the need for more tethers. What doesn't add up to you?

That and they don't have any cash reserves (fired their auditor, lol) so the tethers are literally worthless; as soon as anyone starts trying to sell their tethers this whole thing dies.

Tether isn’t backed by a bank. It’s a dark pool focused on selling to institutional investors.

It’s backed 1:1 with dollars provided by Saudi oil prince’s and rich Asians.

they have?
cmc isnt updated...

Yes, Saudi oil money is drawn like a magnet to scams targeting the American lower-middle class.

Keep dreaming.

yes, like flies to a magnet

you're retarded sonny ...

Bitfinex recons they have at least time until June/July

coindesk.com/g20-calls-crypto-regulation-recommendations-july/

Attached: 1520543199710.png (466x490, 24K)

BitMEX are the market makers you moron

This isn't rocket surgery, people

every time

Attached: 1516456339727.jpg (1563x2048, 449K)

he doesn't understand simple logic, hm?

what else would you buy with magic internet money - NIGGERCOIN?

facebook stock? are you fucking mentally deranged or what? lmao the zuck's been selling over a billion worth of stocks just this year alone. facebook is going down bromigo

Thank you Tepe.

nothing immediately, because the value of 1 tether is controlled to stay at 1$.

What can go wrong? Bitfinex need USD reserves need to pile up in order to defend the pegged exchange rate.

If it ever comes out that Bitfinex don't have USD to back up all this tether supply, tether will be worthless. Problem is, they've never allowed a single audit.

How could more tether increase the value of bitcoin though?

>tether buys your bitcoin and sells it again and charges the margin
>idiots think they hodl it like fucking morons

Tether makes it easier to exit and enter BTC and has strongly increased the volatility of the market. No BTC-->Alt-->BTC but BTC--->Tether-->BTC.

tldr; tether does not actually increase the number of dollars in BTC

He's paid to twitter

It decreases value of usd

Use the created tether to buy, btc

It's used to buy bitcoin in massive quantities.

tetherreport.com

Does anybody remember me?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_Reserve

Don't I sound like someone who just printed $300M USDT?

WIll they end up the same way I did?

Attached: 376px-Liberty_Reserve_logo.svg.png (376x122, 15K)

There will be no audit. SEC had 4 hearings on crypto and didn't even mention tether a single time. Not to mention it's not under their jurisdiction.
The brainlet is tweeting this shit for a year now and nothing is happening, except him getting saltier and saltier.

They didn't print money, just laundered it

>Tether is the 2nd most traded crypto in the world.
>The men who own Bitfinex also own the company that prints Tethers.
>They just asspulled $300 million from nowhere.
nothing suspicious about this at alllllll

Attached: crypto.png (1806x714, 159K)

who cares idiot? SEC hasn't said jack shit about it, nor did the G20 summit. Tether is here to stay, and as long as they pump my fucking coins i don't give a shit. And these guys make a fucking killing, do you really think that they're insolvent?

Attached: soon.jpg (1600x1199, 133K)

You think Bitfinex doesn't have $300 mil?

Definitely not 2 billion.

maybe in funny money.

tether demand likely went up after the spike to 9k from a shitton of people tethering up.

>You think Bitfinex doesn't have $300 mil?
You think Bitfinex will share their money with you if something goes wrong? You can track or seize Coinbase, Bitstamp and Kraken money. Bitfinex will just vanish because they already keep their money in offshore accounts under false identities.

2 billion is just a yearly revenue for them.

nothing will happen. Tether is king.
They may try to keep filthy burgers and their stupid laws from using it, but that's about it.
Bitfinexed is a salty bitch and I enjoy watching his mental gymnastic. Fuck that loser

this.
bitfinexed is a salty bitch on some retarded imaginary mission.

So if tether gets 300mil in quiet investors. Then use that to buy shitloads of buttcoin triggering a fomo in from a few thousand people then dump it hard and return initial investment and a few million more worth of buttcoins to cash out. Rinse and repeat. I dont really see how this is an issue can you?

Hang on hang on....are a lot of people bringing btc to then buing tether....and then just hiding out in tether. I dont get how tether is pegged. I meam say i bring 100k btc and buy tether how does that not push price up of tether.

Tether is pegged to USD, not BTC. If you use Tether to buy BTC, obviously BTC price in terms of Tether rises. Since Tether is pegged to USD, this means BTC rises in terms of actual fiat as well

s-shut up
he has a meaningful life youre jealous

Which weed stocks are you investing in?

>print 300,000,000 Tezer, zen puuuump it

Attached: bogged.png (500x387, 449K)

Think of Tether as QE for crypto. Bitfinex prints money and then buys BTC with it.

>le tether FUD
For every tether, there is a dollar you dumb niggers

Attached: 1514144791570.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

>what is arbitrage?

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

THIS. That’s why I’m in EOS, it’s the same people and they will give us a shot at a huge run at least once.

Kek hes still fuding I can't wait until we moon hard

how do you know?

I think they’re all the same people

That’s the whole point. It’s made to be stable to control the market while things swing up and down. Tether is the worst thing in the market unless you hold Tether or you’re a whale and most of the time it’s the same people.

>doesn't understand tether
>still posts in thread

cool meme though

friendly reminder that printing of those tethers proves that this is a bull trap. we have bottom yet to see in the coming days/weeks.
last time that tether was printed we were in middle of similar bull trap, which collapsed 50% in few days just after those tethers was printed.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaa.jpg (300x168, 10K)