Cola

What are some more premium colas you would recommend, Veeky Forums? I've always liked Coke, Pepsi and R.C. and am interested in branching out into some more obscure colas.

Pic related, it's better than all three of the big brands.

None, colas are trash, like most soda.

Grow the fuck up.

You first, asswipe.

I think Publix cola is better than Coke or Pepsi as a mixer. A kind of random side by side proved it to me.

RC isn't bad, it's just one of those things that tastes a little different and so kind of refreshing in that way.

The 1893 Pepsi formula isn't worth a big investment, but worth a try if you like some of the other flavors it deepens, plus the bitters that might be liked in a mixer.

I try a lot of colas whenever I find them and I think one of the best is Jarritos. I find it funny that a Mexican mass market drink does it better than all the bearded and tattooed wankers with fancy labels.

There are others with less sweetness that focus more on the kola flavours that I quite like as well, like Phoenix or this other one I tried a couple weeks ago but I can't remember the brand. It came in a plastic bottle so it was a real surprise that it was good.

I would like to do a side by side tasting, get like 6 different bottles and give them all a fair shot. It would only cost a few bucks, but just never really cared enough. Because honestly, cola is cola to me, I dont really give a fuck when I'm thirsty, they all do the trick.
Its really hard to form a preference without a formal tasting, having a coke today and a pepsi next month isn't good enough to compare, and I drink the stuff rarely.

Your cat looks autistic

this one is easier to find in my area

>He wants to be a soda connoisseur

Oh man, I don't even have an insult. Good luck in life, brother.

this one is also pretty dope

Royal Crown is the only non-shit one I've ever seen in my country.

Wolf Cola

> his favourite cola isnt botanically brewed
Kek plebs

I could never get my hands on this stuff.

Its pretty widespread in bongland, even tesco sells it in some stores
The cherrytree one is also GOAT

Ahh lucky, Any place that stocks it around my way runs out or stocks flavors I do not care about like the rose lemonade.

>tfw no jones in germany

Man fuck the rose lemonade and the ginger beer. Orange jigger is nice tho

>tfw no club mate in the usa

I met some pretty cool German dudes at the last defcon and they wound up shipping me a bottle. I don't exactly understand why German hackers are nuts about this drink but I must admit it was pretty damn good.

Because they're German "hackers". Also known as hipster douchebags who are into everything someone told them is all about TECHNOLOGY, except for the actual technology itself. People drink it as an accessory, just like hipster glasses or iPhones.

>6
fpwp

You are autistic.