Anyone else /steve/ here?

Anyone else /steve/ here?
He really makes me want to try instant coffee and he's just so happy to eat military rations for a living.
Fuck jack, this is my guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=YjId8bH9_CE

Yeah I like this guy. Interesting channel

I like when he smokes the cigs that were included in the old ass rations he somehow gets. It's like going back in time

Nice

nice

Jack at least cooks something
this -- Nice
guy just opens boxes and -- Nice
sometimes nibbles on gum and crackers
Nice, see ya

>12 year old bacon

nice.

Is that the guy that talks kinda like a surfer? Fuck, yeah. It is. I hate his voice.

I like MRE reviews and shit, but all the watchable ones are annoying in some way. There's the dude that only does American MREs, Gundog does all his shit upside down (and won't shut the fuck up about his dogs), KiwiDude is probably the most watchable of the lot but more and more he keeps involving his daughter in the videos. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KID, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT AN MRE FROM ZIMBABWE HAS IN IT.

He does research and gives history on the MRE's he's eating. Has decent no-bullshit editing. And tries shit that has gone off for his own curiosity. For what he does he is pretty good at.

Jack on the otherhand literally has no idea what he's doing when it comes to anything in his life.

Jack can be your guy but I think I speak for most of us when I say steven is our guy.

>MRE from Zimbabwe
Dirt with a side of mud

Yeah, but what color is the dirt? And does the mud have rocks and/or bugs in it?

The way he talks is weird but it's oddly soothing.

>oh. yeah. that's cool. nice.

Nice

>Yeah, but what color is the dirt?
Brown
>And does the mud have rocks and/or bugs in it?
Rocks? Bugs? You must be lost my friend, this isn't an MRE from Sudan. Wealthy bastards.

I think there has to be a place where his accent makes sense. I'm guessing somewhere in california.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

it's a alien, boss

Is it a male or female

>somewhere in California

>cha
>kewl
>gnarly
Yep, that's california

yes

I ate a couple MREs while in CAP as a kid; they were fine. (Though I was told not to trust the breakfast variety with eggs.)

alright