Thoughts?

Thoughts?

If you ask me, knife became blunt toward the end. Might've stayed sharp of the idiot didn't constantly tap the blade on the board. This guy is a moron and an attention seeker. No passion, just show boating like a cake.

It pisses me off how he taps every slice for no fucking reason

that fab af salt sprinkle tho

The guy makes absurd videos that garner attention to his restaurant chain. It's just marketing, I don't see why you're so flustered.

Hitting the elbow for that even spread, kek.

Dunno bud I would eat a slice and check it out.

Why was this recorded?

What merit does this hold?

He takes forever to cut and the flourish is cringe worthy. The fag even puts most of the salt on his fucking forearm.

>le latin lover magician
what a fag desu

>prime rib
>well done

he just wasted a $50 steak for nothing.

he's hot and that salt sprinkle was worth the whole video tho, so I don't feel bad for watching

>he just wasted a $50 steak for nothing.

he did it for $50 dude.

I imagine the interaction between this tango looking fuck and the poor waiter he got to recird this.

>Hola, Alejandro
>put down the dishes, let Maria do it
>I trained my fabulous salt magic all night
>come record me
>we're gonna chop some shit and look fabulous, babe

lost it around there

our own life is the mirror we hold up to the world, my friend

You should see the other videos where he slaps meat like an ass, spreads goat legs like he's about to go down on pussy or swings a piece of meat to and fro from a open girls mouth. Shit is hilarious.

>smacking knife against the board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go practice your salt spinkle, Pedro.

How did you get here? Childrens are not allowed here. Can you leave in order to let the adults talking? thanks

How did you get here? Childrens are not allowed here. Can you leave in order to let the adults talking? thank you.

the man specifically made the video to show off and promote the steakhouse that he owns. Considering his page has gotten millions of hits in the past week, he did a pretty fucking good job of it.

Although he's clearly trying too hard to be too flashy, that salt sprinkle is hilarious, and I would definitely try a few of his cuts.

>i endorse smacking the blade against things to dull it

-you

Jesus fucking christ he must pull so much pussy

>mad jelly

now you might find this funny, but love goes through a stomach. meaning of this? literally 90% of Veeky Forums could pull mad pussy just alone because of cooking skills.

Why would tapping a cutting board make your knife blunt?

Quit it.

Isn't this dude Indian or some shit? I heard Hindu music in the background when I was watching the video

he is turkish

This dude has been featured in Buzzfeed.

I think that's all anyone needs to say about the matter.

Y-you really think? Maybe I should leave the house this week.

>normalfags love him
>Veeky Forums has to hate him
Why so salty bros?

he's literally a meme on twitter

I dont think 90% of Veeky Forums knows how to cook m8

$50 is gonna be nothing when his business starts making money because of him

>implying

It's pretty much an assumption that a man knows how to cook. Saying that guys get pussy just because they're good chefs is like saying that you'd get pussy just by knowing how to ride a bicycle.

>unironically using the word salty

Wanna know how I know you're underage?

I forgot the carlos.jpg pls no bully

You guys know these are commercials for his restaurants right?

What the fuck sort of faggy autism did I just watch?

Will I get pussy if I can microwave a hot pocket?

if not, you can use the hot pocket

But i dont want to waste food

we've heard of the internet, yes, thanks.

It wouldn't be a waste

You can still eat it after you've had your way. It's making more use of a hot pocket than most people do.

Your post sounds a lot like when women talk about a more attractive woman and have to come up with the most ridiculous things to make her seem less attractive than they are.
"Ewww have you seen that dress?"
"She is so short"
"Look at her, she is such a whore"

Literally no difference.

Literally dosant dull it turbofag

>90% of Veeky Forums
You mean the portion dedicated to fast food and alcoholism threads?

kek

this. yeah it's kinda silly but all this shit talk just sounds like insecure nitpicking

You do realize he's a Turk, right?

I think the main problem for most is getting to the point where you cook for her.

>twitter memes

Kek

Nobody is allowed to criticize because he is handsome and >le hot new meme of 2017 xD
>you're all just jealous!

The salt touches his disgusting hairy forearms before it lands on the meat.

>all these people taking a bit of kitchen theater so personally and getting so emotional over it

What's wrong? Is the guy so much more manly than you are and you're so insecure when you watch him that you need to call him names to deal with yourself?

that wasn't well done dude, it was just the lighting

when he last touches the meat you can see the pink/red

Creating a thread specifically to talk about how this guy may or may not dull his knife on his board and is an attention whore seems to me a bit more involved than just casual criticism, especially considering it's sort of a promotional video

This board is really amazing.

>implying you're above them

No wonder he's such a faggot.

The way he puts it, sure, but I'd rather spend the rest of my life masturbating than let this hack see my ankle. Real confidence doesn't need showmanship, his peacocking was so cringe worthy my teeth are almost falling out.

The one where he slaps raw meat like a female's ass is better

I dislike the fact this guy is basically pole dancing on food that he's most likely going to be serving to a bunch of men but he is turkish and oil wrestling is a thing there, so nothing you can really do about that.

Pretty sure you can't define real confidence though, especially for guys. For example, I cook very confidently in appearance however mentally I am not confident and always thinking I could improve, I think being able to showboat or 'peacock' shows a great amount of confidence. All that being said, a fucking monkey can cook meat, it isn't hard at all so how else would he promote his steakhouse?

You're slowly learning that people cook with more care at home. You learn this in your 30s.

reckless faggotry

I don't get it

The joke that white ppl only season with salt

that's a really niche joke, surely nobody actually thinks that

I imagine parsley and rosemary as super white spices

You have a point, I guess I should have worded myself a little better. I find excess showboating, when it's not justified, to be off putting. He's cutting a slab of meat for Christ's sake, and he's going at it like he's God's gift for doing what he does.

That being said, even if you're not confident at heart, if you do what you love with confidence and self-assurance, for us looking in it won't matter how dead inside you are, user.

>Thoughts?

Wooden cutting board being used to slice meat on? Ew. Ew. Ew.

[spraying entire area with a 10% bleach solution]

>that's a really niche joke,

quite popular in the US, especially among non-whites

it's not about europeans, but white americans, who don't know what the fuck a parsley is.

How the fuck is parsley a 'super white spice'?

First it's a herb and second I don't think a herb or spice affiliate themselves strongly with skin color like Americans do.

When is it justified them?
Somebody will always find a reason to call it pointless showboating regardless of context, just like, again, women who have to always find flaws in other women.

Given the fact that he is using the video as promotional material for his own business, I would consider his "technique" quite justified.
Is acrobatic bartending useful to the outcome of a cocktail? Not at all, but bartenders still do it because they look good while doing it well and customers love it, so it's an added value for the business.

If it was a dinner between friends at home and somebody did that elbow sprinkle shit, I would call it pointless and retarded, but not this time.
He may seem ridiculous to you, but this kind of showoff is clearly working at his advantage so it's anything but pointless.

Nothing wrong with a wooden board. Get over your mental disability.

Quite. They are no-nothing knobs

Or even know-nothing knobs

I love pretty much everything about this video. Why are people getting so mad?

This is all relative. It's pointless to me because in my eyes he is doing nothing special. It is not pointless to him and his business because he is obviously gaining a lot of attention doing what he is doing.

Bartending acrobatics are just that, bartending acrobatics. It's entertaining to watch for the same reason circus is. You know those shitskin ice cream vendors? This is all showboating but it is different to what this guy is doing. The reason why I'm calling him out on it is because he is using excess gestures to make a simple task appear more magnificent than what it really is, he is not throwing around shakers or flipping ice cream cones for the sake of entertainment and amusement.

Then again, like I said, this is all relative. Dressing up cutting a steak may seem excessive to me, but maybe it is a magical wonder to someone else.

jelly fat americans.

That must be why you never have to sharpen an axe.

>knows how to cook
>knows hot to ride a bicycle
>virgin
I didn't come here for feels man

>shitskin ice cream vendors

Wow rude, is a man dreaming of selling ice cream any reason to call him a shitskin?

I sincerely apologise to all ice cream vendors out there (except for the shit skins). Go chase your dreams pal!

He made cutting up a steak look cool. The fact that it doesn't make it any better taste-wise doesn't matter doesn't matter and getting annoyed that he made a little show out of it is literal, non-meme autism.

Yeah you're definitely the Alberto from the video

Wow that's still rude.

With that attitude you will never eat undoubtedly the greatest tasting ice cream ever.

he's already stacking them bands

google nusret

Nusret is a god amongst men

That's weak man. Disappointed/10

I don't follow? You have something against arabic ice cream?

Turkish is a weirdass language.

I'm usually the last person to haha manlet, but goddamn being shorter than mayweather must suck ass

>that one comment with obama in it

wonder what it says kek

>he is turkish
This is why he used the worst example of a knife, and didn't cut through the (amazing) fatty edge, and rather pushed it and tore it off. Arab curved knife.

Looks almost like a boning knife to me.

>Arab curved knife

Are you retarded?

Carving/slicing knife is the obvious choice.

It's not well done probably but still you wouldn't be able to sell anything below medium in Turkey because no one would eat it. I'm not sure about the underlying reasoning but I'm guessing it's a combination of health considerations and Islam which I believe forbids eating uncooked meat, I'm not sure about the latter I just heard.

Anyway in short there's a really small percentage of people who choose anything cooked less than medium in Turkey.

ITT: Handsome man sprinkles pinch of salt in OP, and magically transforms entire thread into salt

Isn't that Johnny Depp though.