Is this a real tweet?

Attached: aaanre.jpg (1006x773, 79K)

Yes, it's real.

Talk about projection

Attached: Screenshot_20180320-163046.jpg (1029x941, 240K)

So smart and so dumb at the same time. Stupid pedo should be shot

cp is a topic that you cant discuss logically with the public. you can only lose talking about it. people hear it, assume you are defending it.
watch destiny's discussions

That dude's profile picture is basically also his hfw

best tweet ever

this

basically like with drugs 10 years ago, even if you mentioned they assumed you were a fucking drugdealer or something

WWIII cant start fast enough

>wtf eww, im so like, outraged and offended!!
Adam Morgan is a fucking soyboy.

Vitalik said nothing wrong.

Unironically the mind of a genius. Idiots can’t keep up.

t. pedophiles

possession of cp does harm others because the simple existence of it on someones hard drive in a market where having/trading it is high risk necessitates the need for people to create it thus horribly irrevocably damaging children's wellbeing and safety.

>looks like a duck
>acts like a duck
>sounds like a duck
probably a duck, or in this case, pedo

Attached: D90D9DE1-A7CF-4531-9E78-720F35CAAEEC.jpg (194x259, 19K)

>he thinks the idea that cp is bad is illogical

Here's the original, Can't believe cucks here are actually invested in ETH.

Attached: ypPpVGu_yurkNPqB80cuovIzFkvfdPYJ1DOG9F1amDc.jpg (857x767, 104K)

our hero

yeah totally that tweet exudes intelligence and peak performance

Wtf

wtf? just sold my 174 eth not even joking

as a democrat i can never support pedos like this

i don't understand how someone this talented can think this way. the distribution and creating of it is so fucking damaging. with the way people are normalizing it, it feels like i'm living in a bizarro world.

Normalization of pedophilia is next in line after gays and trannies. Its only a matter of time. If you haven't noticed yet, progressives are simply amoral degenerates who have figured out how to shame society into embracing said degeneracy and lack of morals.

>oh but user that's different because it involves children and children can't consent!
Yet children can consent to taking hormones and transitioning to the opposite gender, permanently altering their body? sorry but the concept of consent is malleable to the whims of the liberal/marxist agenda.

Unironically this

>as a democrat
>never support pedos
A-user i...

I mean this

I remember reading an article making a point about making possession legal because it would help investigations and victims.

The former because people would denounce pictures of places/people they recognise in those pictures (they don't now because they would go to jail for admitting to have looked at it).

The latter because pictures shared between teen couples are being effectively considered cp, so if two teens share a picture of them naked they can be arrested, and of course they can't even keep their own pictures on their phones. Adding to this what would happen if teens could share this stuff freely? Pedos would just watch those pictures/videos (which were made with no abuse) instead of pictures of victims from some 3rd world country.

Of course, who do you think is poisoning the blockchain with CP?