Survey time

On a weekly basis, how much do you
>Make meals yourself?
>Heat up premade meals?
>Go out to eat?
Let's see if anyone actually cooks on the cooking board

>make meals yourself
Almost every breakfast. And no, not cereal.
>go out to eat
Every lunch brcause college
>heat up premade meal
Only if i made it myself, i find box food disgusting.

I eat out 1 or 2 meals a week, for lunch.
I visit family for dinner 1 night a week (home cooked--sometimes by me).

I cook the other 18 meals, though sometimes one of those meals will be reheating leftovers from earlier in the week.

>Make meals yourself?
2 maybe 3
>Heat up premade meals?
2, either due to laziness or indulgence.
>Go out to eat.
Once a week.

It's important to note that the 2 to 3 meals I do make typically have leftovers, or components that I use for other dishes. Moreover, I don't consider something like cereal a premade meal...that shit's retarded.

oh, I forgot to mention:
>>premade meals
Never.

I prefer to make meals at home, so I'll make breakfast, lunch, and dinner about four or five times a week, though I'm totally comfortable going out and getting, say, a Reuben from Publix if I'm okay with not having leftovers.

What do you mean by "pre-made meals"? Like Hungry Man or something I've prepared ahead of time?

>make meals yourself
I eat almost entirely something made at home/leftovers
>heat up premade meals
Never. Lazy incompetent fucks would die without a microwave.
>go out to eat
Once every week or two if I'm out with friends

>Make meals yourself?
25 out of 30 days
>Heat up premade meals?
4 out of 30 days
>Go out to eat?
1 out of 30 days

My meals are pretty simple though

Between Saturday and Thursday, I usually make 3 meals that supply me with lunch / dinner leftovers.

Fridays, I generally eat out and grab a few drinks with friends/gf.

I keep breakfast simple. Usually yogurt or toast. Sometimes, I'll make a big breakfast on weekends.

>Make meals yourself?
100% of the time

>Heat up premade meals?
0%, unless you count things like hummus that I got on sale and didn't make myself

>Go out to eat?
Less than once per month

Every night, never, 1 - 2x/mo. Now do something useful and post your go to just got home from work and I'm tired ready meal.

I make 99.9% of weekday dinners. During the weekends I either make a very intricate lunch/dinner or go out to eat. For lunch during the week I either make a sandwich, heat up frozen stuff, or get lunch at my university with food credit I have to pay for as part of tuition.

>>Make meals yourself?
Yes. Though I've gone through phases were I didn't.
>>Heat up premade meals?
As food I prepared myself, yes. I normally cooking a dinner big enough for two meals and put half into a lunchbox. I do eat microwavable meals from M&S now and again but it's not really due to laziness but I like 1 or 2 of them. I treat those like takeouts
>>Go out to eat?
On average once a month. Use to do it more often in old job.

>Make meals yourself?
2-3
>Heat up premade meals?
Depends how much leftovers I have from meals I've cooked, probably at least once per week though
>Go out to eat?
Practically never because poor uni student

>Make meals yourself?
One big cooking day on Sunday to have lunch and dinner for the workweek
>Heat up premade meals?
Once/two weeks when cooking volume falls short
>Go out to eat?
Weekends, typically

I love cooking, but I HATE all the cleaning. So I usually just eat at Subway®.

At Subway® I can "eat fresh™" every meal. Their lean meat selection and cool crisp vegetables chopped every morning are more than satisfying. And with the varying selection on their Sub of the Day™ menu, I can eat cheaply and never tire of some same ol' selection. I think I'll head on down to Subway® right now!

i cook everyday

Subway smells weird and the meat looks awful

Wtf I love subway now

I was wondering if a funnyman was gonna post in this thread

>Make meals yourself?
I haven't had "meal" schedules for a long time, but probably 80% of what I eat every day is something I make

>Heat up premade meals?
maybe 10%

>Go out to eat?
Whatevers left over