What's wrong Veeky Forums ? Too much Peppa?

What's wrong Veeky Forums ? Too much Peppa?

>supports brain health
Apparently not.

u can only make a tall glass of milk like that about 3 times and you will be done with ur 5$ half gallon organic

how does this make you feel

I'm sad now...

>cooking teacher and classmates would give me shit for putting a fuck ton of pepper in my own food
disgusting animals don't even know what superior taste is like

If you're ever thinking about getting the good shit in the glass you should it taste so fucking good go to a whole foods or a trader joes and just drink that shit it's A+++ alternatively get the chocolate flavor and be prepared to become erect.

I know what pepper tastes like, and how much to put into food.

I see nothing wrong with it except that it neads toast or a biscuit. I have a meal like that for breakfast on weekends, including the milk.

Which is fine I support however much pepper you want to put in however I'm not going to go up to you and start shit talking your intake of pepper.

Kek

Your milk is expired

Are you from the future?

No fucking shit, might want to re-read that date.

Yeah actually that is too much. Also looks like you cooked the eggs in a dirty pan, you stupid mongrel.

Congrats on those delicious DHA Omega-3's.

I applaud your bold staging of that photo - you had to know you were going to get shit for the milk...

btfo

He just wanted the D.

>using nigger pepper instead of superior white pepper

Guess how I know you went to suck a dick after this "meal?"

>drinking cow's titty milk in the year of our Lord 2017

Enjoy your increased estrogen levels and skin defects

>tew much peppa

Yeah, and the milk should be almond milk

Thsi milk is fucking disgusting. Seriously, it tastes like a fucking fish. Take an Omega-3 pill? Sure. Eat a fish? Sure. Pour fish oil into fucking organic milk? You should be fucking shot.

And it's no joke either. There's no blend going on here. There's straight up a layer of thick, sticky, yellow oil stuck to the bottom of the carton. It's the worst.

Stupid pajeet

Aryans have the superior genes to not be affected by the lactose.

You mean a glass of water with a lot of sugar and a tiny bit of ground almonds in it?

>increased estrogen levels

From factory farmed US milk where the hormone BHT, banned in every first world country and some third world countries as a demonstrated carcinogen, yes. From non-hormone supplemented milk producers, no.

>You mean a glass of water with a lot of sugar and a tiny bit of ground almonds in it?

Sure whatever.

I stopped drinking milk a while ago because it started tasting watered down compared to when i was a kid, even the full fat stuff. Is it just me?

I don't know. It gives me indigestion, along with raw onions, so not a big fan. That full fat stuff is ookey.

Not enough pepper. Are you a pussy or something?

Actually that's a nice amount of pepper. Would eat.

While I approve of and encourage the Ultra High Temperature pasteurization used in Horizon's milk, I discourage you from buying 'organic' anything. It's bullshit. Marketing bullshit. UHT milk can probably purchased from a more local producer (Horizon is shipped. FAR.). If you're buying it from a Safeway or even Walmart, I can guarantee you that the milk came from a closer source than from wherever Horizon is.

you just got used to it. switch to 2% for a while and then go back to whole and it'll be crazy

>milk

>no bread
I'd get all kinds of burping and uneasiness. I don't believe your pic.

I can't be the only gourmand wondering if that's a spoon or a fork hiding cheekily under your pepper sunnysides OP

Too much flem