Food reviewers general?

I'm going to try something. Can we have a legitimately non-meme thread about Steve1989 from MREinfo.com?

I've been a fan of this guy for years, well before he gained traction here. I think I've finally struck on why I like the guy so much.

The dude takes these MREs and absolutely reviews the shit out of them. I think he might be the most legit, honest, and empathetic food reviewer on YouTube.
I find myself watching him late at night, and he is able to articulate how the taste, texture and aroma of a food so well that I can damn near taste it.
In this, he is the exact inverse of a TV reviewer that has an instantaneous orgasm once they take a bite of food. You know what I mean.

Anyway, I guess, post your favorite food reviewer, YT or otherwise, and why you like them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zFHw5mQbU24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember seeing a MRE review on YouTube. Guy was an annoying brony who must have been diabetic as he complained about any of the high sugar drinks/bars. His fingernails were filthy and the sound of him eating was a pig. He said in the video someone left on a comment on a previous review asking him to use glasses instead of mugs for the drinks. He said glasses are expensive so he doesn't have any, while using a HD camera and eating an expensive MRE off eBay...

I wanted to smack him with a shovel by the end

his oldest video is like a year old, how have you been his fan for years?

go shill on TV or out, this is a board for food and cooking, not coffee and cigarettes
fuck's sake, this nigger is worse than jack

fuck off nigger.

fuck your shilling, thread hidden because no one gives a fuck about your awful youtube channel

He's relaxing, it's basically an unboxing video of a time capsule with food, his enthusiasm and knowledge of it makes it interesting. Also the world of MREs is something I know nothing about, or used to know nothing before I started watching his vids

ok but how have you been his fan for years?
because... you're making it up ...?
nice, see ya

It's a figure of speech bro.

Kinda like how when someone says "I ate a ton of candy yesterday" they don't mean a literal 1,000 kg.

Not really how that works but fine.

I think he's really engaging to watch. Very positive guy, you can tell that he really likes reviewing this old food even when it doesn't turn out the way he wants. It's funny how he exclaims something is bad but does so in a happy tone of voice.

Is it that furry faggot?
The one with some blue cat or whatever?

That faggot was intolerable

>One of those youtubers who doesn't swear on camera

You know he's pure

There's a newcomer to the MRE scene, the one and only Grand Warlock StyxHexenHammer666.

What in the ever loving shit is that gelatinous block?

nice

Oh sweet lying is a figure of speech now

Steve seems like a chill dude and it seems like he actually enjoys what he's doing, or at least he's very good at acting like he does. Either ones good for me

Okay, fuck off, I'm drunk. Overestimated how long I've been watching him. I truly don't want this to be an mre-meme thread. I think he is really a good food reviewer because of his enthusiasm and ability to articulate what he is tasting to the viewer. Given a broader platform, this guy could be huge. I'd like to talk about similarly underrepresented food reviewers

Yeah I found him just like a week or two ago on my own , he's pretty invested into those mre packs and I really enjoy watching it. And that classy music he adds (and records as far as I noticed) has some nice nostalgia value

styxhexenhammer666 has done a few MRE reviews

I know exactly who you're talking about but he has a nice variety of MREs so I tolerated him, barely.

Then I found steve and I'm done with him.

Nice

I fall asleep to kiwidude.

I don't really like the American accent so I'm kinda put off from consuming most More videos.

Also my man Ashens, who is pretty mainstream, has done an MRE or two (given, without the FRH).

>nice
>nice
>nice
>nice
>nice

He's a cool guy, but that transition gets sooooo irritating after a while.

Nice!

Pitmasterx. Sometimes he seems....disingenuous or totally devoid of a soul, but his shit looks fucking awesome and his directions are good.

Read this in the most boring voice you can, but without sounding matter-of-fact:
>The taste is so juicy and tender. Wow. Nutty flavors with good texture.

I hate that he seems to love what he cooks while doing a good job of seeming disinterested in eating it.

I like to think that Steve1989 is a lowkey Metal Gear fan, and does all that "hurm, delicious" sort of noises like Snake, thinking no one will notice.

NOICE

okay, what the fuck. I know I've been watching him longer than that. Did he used to have a different channel?

Steve1989 sent emmymadeinjapan an 18 year old MRE

youtu.be/zFHw5mQbU24

Why do people like this jungle asian?

she has an interesting speech pattern

One of you is going to have to tell me the name of this channel.

This has been a /nice/ thread. Hoped you liked thread, and I'll come back at 'cha with a Jack thread... or maybe a Kay thread... alright... cya.

>non-meme thread
Retard.