Anyone not investing into rlc right now is stupid

partnership with ibm a foregone conclusion. top crypto in a 400 bill industry (cloud computing). 6phds with decades of grid computing experience. out of top 120 coins currently. accounting for total supply this coin is the 160th ranked token and out of top 300 for all of crypto (means everything is in circulation currently and ull never get dumped on). Are u dumb or what?

Attached: 5.jpg (245x205, 5K)

one can expect 5-10 coins maximum to still be around after the crypto bubble pops and this will be one of them.

How many do I need? I just got 400.
I was gonna buy more, but I have a feeling this won't do anything till May

i got like 120k rlc. get as much as possible

>120k

Attached: 57e10cf3c46188e6418b4852.jpg (790x444, 74K)

How long do I have?

Holy jesus nigger christ no wonder you're shilling this project.... I thought my 5k stack was a lot, you're gonna be a millionaire EOY you lucky fuck

the devs have been posting hints of something brewing on the sidelines and plan to release the news next week. could be big imo.

Sauce?

Stop shilling this to these animals

Attached: 1521500240609.jpg (688x788, 40K)

theres been other messages as well. one in particular this morning where the devs are telling ppl on slack to 'be patient'

Attached: ibm rlc partnership.jpg (929x81, 16K)

also gilles fedak here using the word "yet" meaning he knows something we dont yet

Attached: gilles proof.jpg (888x212, 23K)

everyone itt is about to get /baguettechinked/

the fact of the matter is this is a solid hold through the next couple months with possible news releasing at any point and the V2 coming out in may

You lucky son of a bitch. Enjoy your million dollars. I'm all in with 28k.

is this some sort of joke? what other coin out of the top 100 would your rather hold than this one?

>investing in things that are already in the top 100

enjoy your 5x at most

Attached: 098566756.jpg (400x386, 41K)

Pretty obvious accumulation going on here, check out the volume on those big green candles.

This is an absolute steal at 12k sats. We may see another pump to above 20k if there is an IBM partnership announcement.

Attached: ee7581b844ae0d9155d05b5d49fceec7.png (662x384, 26K)

its not in the top 100, thats the point. in fact this coins true mc (accounting for total supply market cap) we're out of top 250

RLC is OUTSIDE of the top 100 you cretin.

Attached: 1518218931562.png (645x729, 116K)

>iexec
>top 100
brainlet detected

500$ EOY
just wait

Okay, even if it's not in the top 100. This thing is a 5x at most. I'll stick to my obscure GEMS.

Attached: 237237.jpg (500x498, 66K)

Shill you bags, shill your bags pajeet.
It will be a typical buy the rumor sell the news iteration.
Sad to see that pajeet caught up to shilling this good project constantly on Veeky Forums

>Website hosted on AWS lol

Partnership with AMAZON !!! YUUUGE

>Ad posted on craigslist looking for a customer support guy

Partnered with Craigslist !!!

>Invited to IBM conference

Partnership with IBM confirmed
Only in crypto

Don't get me wrong I love this project and there might be partnership with IBM coming up, but since you'll already shilled it so much and made it appear so big, people will only be disappointed and RLC will pump then dump

LOL YOU SIT HERE ALL DAY LOOKING FOR IEXEC THREADS TO COPY PASTA THIS BULLSHIT ON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

Attached: 1513498613026.jpg (1500x844, 121K)

First time this was posted in an iexec thread was today.
Nice job admitting you're a nolife that spends his days on an internet gay website.

NOPE I MADE A THREAD EARLIER AND U POSTED THIS LOL

damn man... very nice. You are going to be sitting damn good by 2020

GEMS

FUCKING KEK. THATS A SCAM YOU RETARD

Not the ticker symbol you absolute ass-captain. I mean gems as in not a lot of people have FOMO'd into them yet.

That's what I just said, go improve your reading comprehension before shiling RLC like the pajeet you are.

what do the tokens do? can you stake them? or is it just like how you need gas to use the eth vm?

KYS FAGGOT LMAO