/ourguy/ in top form in the new vid

/ourguy/ in top form in the new vid

youtube.com/watch?v=jIMn3bzKBNk

Other urls found in this thread:

m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/croydon-rapper-bonkaz-convicted-sex-offender/story-28920186-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like how, even though he isn't american, he perpetuates every single american stereotype for black people.

fried chicken wings, fried chicken sandwich, fruit soda drink, talking in ways no one can understand for no reason other than to seem "fresh," eating every single last piece of chicken cartilage, expensive clothing and shoes well above his station in life - and he always seems to obsess over his shoes - as if a material possession is the best part of him.

It's a small world, afterall.

if all black people had access to those things, I'm sure they'd fall in line with those stereotypes too.

is this the black reviewbrah

What the fuck

I can't understand half the tings he's saying senpai

I've never had this, is it really that good?

His novelty wears off quick after a few videos and when you realize he's 25

He is definitely no Reviewbrah. He has good ideas about the food, but isn't able to articulate his ideas well. Still pretty peng tho tbqhwyf. He is on a next level ting with his channel. Just not Reviewbrah.

Is he still making videos with child abusing kidnappers?

"CROYDON, "bonkaz" has been ditched by his talent agency after it emerged he is currently on the sex offenders register.

Bonkaz, whose real name is Taylor Harris, was jailed for six weeks in 2010 for groping a 13-year-old girl and was later jailed for three years for his part in the kidnap and torture of a disabled man."
m.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/croydon-rapper-bonkaz-convicted-sex-offender/story-28920186-detail/story.html

Also fried chicken confirmed as screwing up your endocrine system......the guys 27 years old forchrisakes

>says he ordered chips
>has fries instead
fucking roody poos am I right? annoying niggle needs to learn some fucking English.

Seriously what kind of cucks watches niggers?

There's nothing wrong with cuckolding.

gb2/pol/

I used to kno plenty of old guys would hang out with us when we awas 17 and younger. My mate would get drugs off em n the girls would fuck em despite being under 15. Was rough af m8.

Growing up around kebab shops n chicken shops has made me distinguish fires and thin nasty things n chips as proper stuff.

jesus christ who gives a shit? who gives a single shit except racists, which you clearly are

>There's nothing wrong with cuckolding.
/pol/ is right sometimes, this was something they were right about. Filthy fucking degenerate.

absolutely perfectly put

I eat the cartilage off chicken. It's delicious.

> sexual acts between consenting adults can be wrong

shoo shoo.

>I used to kno plenty of old guys would hang out with us when we awas 17 and younger.

Did they kidnap and torture people with learning disabilities?

no but some kid from my school was chatting up some polack bird on fb, met her IRL n she led him into an empty flat with 3 blokes who tortured him n threw him back out naked, was rough man.

its just incredibly easy to be so when the stereo type is so perfectly preserved across such vast distances...

I don't want to be racist - but i'm very good at noticing patterns - and it makes it damn near impossible.

Humans are weird

Have you ever met a white person? They do the same shit.

You should write a book about your life

Holy shit I thought he was like 14

Nah bruv. Dem chixkun thighs hav dat growf hormoan, innit.

He's like 29

It's peng senpai

Doesn't taste of strawberry at all but it's real nice

lel I was thinking the same thing.
Young kid look with the suit and tie.
Now I wanna see a collab between these two. I can just imagine reviewbrah sitting there trying to be professional and serious and this dude jokin on him hard.

Call the show Salt and Pepper

Viceland pick this show up NOW

sounds like your projecting

SHEEEEEIIIIIITTTT

Kys

What is up with nigs kidnapping disabled people?

kisses to you too