Why do girls like chocolate so much

why do girls like chocolate so much

It reminds them of black guys

Chocolate has been shown to give off bigger endorphin spikes than kissing or even sex.

So it's because they're junkies. Filthy, filthy junkie whores. They'll do anything for another taste of that sweet dark gold

I thought their craving for it was some kind of hormonal thing that coincided with their monthly lunar cycle thing.

i want to see her purge all those calories

Because all women are vapid whores who only pretend to like things for attention

Especially your dumb bitch mom and her whore mom and your dad's cunt mom too

Because almost all of them are fat or would be fat if they weren't so disgusted by fat bitches

>he thinks this was clever

It's sweet just like them :D

stop

Fuck off toastie roastie, nobody wants you here.

I think you just won the biggest faggot on the internet award for today. Some dude could be sucking a cock while he was reading your post and he would stop and say "what a faggot!"

She's not even eating them fast, what's the point of the timer.

I am unimpressed

aaaaaaw

Yes, their sex drive spikes when they are fertile. If you had a girlfriend you would that.

everyone likes chocolate, women just react in certain ways to certain things because they get good responses from men if they do it

some dumb challenge rule

Why are females so disgusting?

They have vaginas

Everybody likes chocolate

>female eating challenges
>eat as much as a man

>Shows tongue every time like she's on Joe Rogan's Fear Factor

we believe you, no one cares biiissshh

they pretend to like it because they think they're supposed to

I've jerked off to this too many times

Kind of like how pretend to like them.

She's just showing you she's swallowed like a good girl.

I hope someone runs over your puppy

Never had chocolate that tasted anything like that.

When she pauses to chew and swallow she should put the unwrapped one down and start unwrapping another one. She wastes a lot of time doing this the way she does it.

that's because you're eating candy, not chocolate

kek

>world record for most Ferraro Roche eaten in a minute is 9

This doesn't seem like much. Next time I go to the store I'm gonna pick some up and see how well I do.

>his girlfriend doesn't get birth control
She never gets her period and still is almost as horny as I am and that's too horny

Every female human I know would rather cheese than chocolate

'tis an awesome thing to see!

>never gets her period

Uh, has it been 9 months?

What's the rule?

extremely thin girls dont bleed

The timer is because its most eaten in a minute.

Not so much a rule as its the entire point of the thing.

That was cute

Same reason gamers like Mountain Dew so much: it's marketed to them.

>Chocolate has been shown to give off bigger endorphin spikes than kissing or even sex.
[citation needed]

also
ALSO
also
salso

nope
i forgot

thot detected

Not impressive at all. What an attention whore

I've been laughing at this picture for the last 5 minutes

Just wanted to let you know that

I used to think it's because they go on ridiculous diets which leave them hungry 24/7 so the craving makes these sugar-bombs that much more enjoyable.

I don't know why they actually do it though. I start disliking the sweetness after like 2 bites.

not even gay and i think that penises are 100x hotter than disgusting vaginas

You sure you ain't gay? Did you mean feminine penises?

Combination of female brains being wired to get a bigger reaction from endorphins and seeing it on TV so they over-react on top of that because females literally never mentally or emotionally mature past age 14.

This
I also thought girls make to much diet's and at the end of the day need something sweet of they faint

Dat Theobromine

WHOA

That escalated quickly.

Thought I'd chime in. I was dreaming of sucking cock, while caressing my rubber cock, and his post made me stop and smile, because it was cute.

Literally no.

I've only known a couple women who actually like chocolate. A lot of them do like chocolate flavored candies and confections though. This is pretty common amongst men, as well. Are you asking why girls like to advertise liking chocolate as part of their identities? Dude. I don't know. Glad I don't know people like this. I know some sugar junkies who steal, hide, hoard, and binge on sweets though.

God dammit why am I turned on by this

they will

Caption: Martha POPULAR

They don't, it's just a stereotype. Check your privilege you cis-male.

t. virgin

BECAUSE I HAVE CRAMPS YOU FUCKING COCK SNIFFER!!!!

>COCK SNIFFER!!!!

MAYBE IF YOU WERENT SUCH A CHOCOLATE WHORE I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORK TWO JOBS YOU FUCK

Reminds them of getting BLACKED

Someone already made that "joke", you tragic autist.

>he actually expands threads to read older posts
Wow gramps, do you still get the newspaper too?

I SPENT TWO FUCKING HOURS CLEANING THE HENTAI FIGURE COLLECTION OF YOUR DORITOS DUST AND CUM!! I DEMAND CHOCOLATE FOR THAT SHIT!!!
>half of the hentai collection is mine

It's the second post itt, shit for brains.

I only read the last 5 posts; I literally have no time to wade through the geological eras comprising each thread.

Unlike you, I actually have a life and responsibilities and hobbies. Grow up.

because we are told that's what we should like, and because it makes us feel good we do not question it.

This dude got it

this faggot gets it.

headpats are vc:verboden

You are transgender and I claim my five pounds.

ugly whore

>Why do girls....
The answer is the same every time
They're whores

Say hello to diabetes for me while you're there

don't know what made you this bitter user, but i hope one day you'll be alright again

>don't know what made you this bitter

I'm betting it was the whores.

Successful marketing at a young age that translates into a combination of social expectation and psychological addiction.

t. chocolate addict woman

Alright, you can keep the fiver.

I hope you find a mommy type figure who will give you understanding.

My sides

Same reason they like fashion and bad TV, marketing

>bad TV

What the fuck is with that? ESPN anchors and women are keeping the shittiest TV shows in business.

because they like the results

This chick has a pretty face and her body is a little plump to be considered truly attractive to the eye.....I personally find this frame to be the most enjoyable to have sex with.....jesus, it feels so good