Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mAwgdX5VxGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not a glass bottle

They took out the cocaine

200g sugar

Makes your teeth have this weird feeling like they're coated in some sort of wax and makes it uncomfortable rub them together

That's the phosphoric acid. It actually strips off the layers of bio-shit on your teeth and lays the enamel bare.

It's not Pepsi.

It's not sweetened with sugar unless it's from Mexico or that shitty Coca-Cola Life shit.

Also, it's not Orange Coke.

High fructose corn syrup
French Coke is the best

it gives you diabetes and then you die

60g of sugar in that bottle

Where's the captain morgan? Where's the 19year old sluts with daddy issues getting shitfaced?

2/10

the contents

>plastic bottle
>not even the classic bottle shape
>negligable kola flavour
>serving too large
>ounces
>hfcs tastes awful

There's very little that's not wrong with this.

Tastes very good, but too much sugar.

Lol your mommy told you that so you would just drink water and milk

Go enjoy your 10$/4pk craft kaola then hipster

You're using public transportation.

Just water it down if you think it has too much sugar.

goka gola :DDD

>LE FUCKING "JUST WATER IT DOWN" EBIN MAYMAY :))))))))))))) :DDDDDDDDD

>"You shouldn't drink coke! It had 10 teaspoons of sugar!"
>Proceeds to drink 17 cups of coffee

Too much diabetes

>hfcs tastes awful

I'll guarantee you that you don't even taste the difference between Mexican Coke and American Coke and probably in fact choose the American one

Just like every other placebo babby faggot

where's the hot knife?

Have you ever had a Mexican coke? The sweetness isn't as sharp as the ones with HFCS. It's not a fuckhuge difference but you can't even argue that you can't taste it.

Disgusting, syrupy piss.

Cola is objectively shit.

Fpbp

You should try this one yourself. It's a pretty clear difference.

I should probably say that I'm talking about the difference between American coke and my baseline of Australian cane sugar sweetened coke. I've had the specifically Mexican one.

Found the fat desk jockeys. lrn2exercise.

high fructose corn syrup

It's not clear.

Your thumb is missing.

Lime > Orange

Yeah I get corn syrup sucks but drinking rust remover because it tastes something like cola is probably not a good idea in the long run
Coke at this point is literally an industrial solvent that you can coincidentally drink

its not pepsi

a little coke is ok

just mix it up with water more often, get some exercise

everything eventually kills you

Bingo.

>tfw dads family has history of diabetes
>tfw have to pass this curse onto my children

>coffee contains sugar

stupid

Just keep your insulin levels low and you won't get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=mAwgdX5VxGc

>at this point

It's been this way for years and years. I remember putting a coin in a coke can when I was a kid and it dissolved some time after.

FIRST
Post pics of your fat pasty face. There's the major flaw.

Fuck off Coke Shill.
Water and milk for life over your shitty "drink"

used as torture device in some countries, inserted anally.

constantly reminded of your torture forever because theyre everywhere

>Not Vanilla
>Not in a glass bottle
>Not made with real sugar

Fix those three things and I will have diabetes within the day.

Can you really taste the difference between cane syrup and HFCS?

It's fucking sugar, not some rare ingredient or even an ingredient with a distinctive taste.

Yes.

I never could and I think shit like "Mexican coke" is a meme. It doesn't taste any different.

>>tfw have to pass this curse onto my children
No you don't have to. Please don't procreate

I don't drink sugary drinks, but I'm pretty sure coke in Canada is made without HFCS. I can't really stand the stuff so I wouldn't know the difference if I drank coke in the US.

Yeah I have a feeling it's a neckbeard exotic allure... oooh Mexican coke with REAL cane sugar

Coca cola is a very mediocre cola drink to be honest. It's better than discounter brands, but Afri, Fritz, Sinalco and a ton of other brands are much better and not necessarily more expensive. I'm sure every country has at least a handful of better cola drinks available.

I'm not some soda connoisseur or some shit; I rarely drink them. However, I had a friend that kept claiming that sodas with real sugar taste so much better, so I picked up some Mexican coke, drank it, and thought to myself, "This shit is the exact same garbage as our coke." It literally tasted exactly the same.

>Implying you do hours of cardio everyday in order to justify drinking as much soda as you do

Agreed.

The fizzy Jew. Designed to make white Americans and Europeans fat and disgusting.

Keep drinking it, goy. You make a good thrall to your Israeli masters and mistresses.

He posted that in another thread, as if its healthy for him because professional elite athletes do it.

But hey, he bikes 3 miles a day and takes the stairs, so he knows what he's talking about.

He'd post a pic of his physique but he doesn't want to make us jealous.

tastes like carbonated metal poison, whether in plastic bottle or can. local polish import store in my area sells imported coke in glass, and it definitely has a smoother taste than the horseshit they sell all elsewhere in murrica.

Kill yourself whilst naked

Too acidic and not sweet enough despite being loaded down with sugar. Pepsi's better.

1.99$

Pepsi=.79

underrated

make my teeth get weird

kek'd

>YEAH! YEAH! I called him a hipster because he has taste

Came here to say this, upvoted! XD

kek

Burns my nose every time I burp.