APOLOGIZE

Attached: nujak_27.jpg (404x559, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-facebook-cambridge-analytica-breaking/breakingviews-cox-dual-class-buyers-early-remorse-at-facebook-idUSKBN1GW2UG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

fuck this asshole for stealing all my dirty and sick browser history!

Why did the entire stock market dip because of facebook?

Attached: 451970698.jpg (1440x960, 126K)

you brainlet the stock market isn't one variable

AND IN THE END IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER

Attached: 1521578078152.png (484x438, 279K)

TO LOSE IT ALL

Attached: 1521562201352.jpg (1225x1177, 157K)

ONE THING I DONT WHY, IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY

Attached: 234092302.jpg (220x229, 13K)

I'll take SPY for 270

>APOLOGIZE

I guess I'd better or it will eat my first born. Sorry reptile creature, you and your normie friend simulator are still relevant to the kardashians and people living in caves

>I guess I'd better or it will eat my first born. Sorry reptile creature,
kek

Has anyone told them that the only thing that can kill the reptile is fire? If they jail it, it will just find a middy patch and hibernate, to return rested and more evil than before

Reminder: The Cambridge Analytica ""scandal"" is orchestrated entirely by the media.

>Old news about "Facebook data privacy breach", or whatever they're touting it as
>Several articles mentioned the Facebook quiz thing over 9 months ago only as a side note, not a big deal that time though, hmmm.
>Channel 4 comes out with some repackaged "story", the same article I read over 9 months ago almost word for word, except this time they've turned it into a "data privacy breach" issue and got some pink-haired leaker to try and turn it into some snowden-esque deal appearing on news, etc.
>Soros dumps entirety of his FB stock a few weeks ago (Not joking. I hate to throw "muh Soros" around, but he really did.)
>Facebook stock, 36 billion wiped off overnight
>Zuckerberg loses 5 billion net worth overnight
>Zuckerberg happened to dump stock before it broke too
>No10 (UK Gov) suddenly say they're "concerned" about the issue
>Headline news worldwide
>Headline news of BBC who didn't even put a nationwide rape gang case as a headline not a week ago
>Trending on twitter worldwide
>They're touting it as muh watergate 2.0
>"Undercover interview" Lol.

Complete non-story.
This was a personal attack on Mercer, Trump, Bannon, and/or Zuckerberg all in one. Or simply a way to try and get muh Trump impeached. Or if you wanna get real tinfoil hat tier, it was someone wanting the price of FB to tank to make a lot of money from it.

Zuck hurt himself today...

will the zuck get fucked?

it has, brother, it already has

>data breach
not a breach actually
>facebook is fucked
people don't care

Just short every single social network stock for 3 days - instant win. Will rebound in a week.

can't wait to see this snake testify in front of congress, stuttering like the beta he is

There's nothing wrong with throwing around "muh soros"
He's genuinely an evil character out of a comic book.
But i'm reading it the same way. Nothing really revolutionary coming out, just sounds like a way to prolong the russia non story

>russia non story
>implying there haven't been actual indictmnts
>implying there was no invasion in urkraine
>implying russia didn't just murder someone in the UK
>implying T. Rex wasn't fired for acknowledging this

look at those eyes dude. he is from another fucking planet

do you in all honesty believe that narrative? why?

Attached: CLlS0BSUwAAnnL6.png-large.png (923x512, 509K)

Is zuckerberg a nexus 8 or what?

Zucc got Cucked.

Thx OP, now I'm going to have nightmares about that face and his eyes turning black and him opening his mouth and having two rows of razor sharp teeth.

I AM APLOGIZE HUMANS

Attached: AB22D383-BEAA-42C5-8751-D2AC2A901577.jpg (577x1024, 50K)

reuters.com/article/us-facebook-cambridge-analytica-breaking/breakingviews-cox-dual-class-buyers-early-remorse-at-facebook-idUSKBN1GW2UG

>owns 16% of FB
>has 59.7% of votes

There's no way to remove him unless he dies or resigns.