You wake up on Venus

You wake up on Venus.

How do you react?

Attempt to scream in pain, be unable to, die

Get cooked to death in more ways than one.

You can't wake up on venus. The CO2 atmosphere would asphyxiate you

Find out who really killed my father

>implying I'm not already dead inside

experience whatever pain is associated with appearing in an oven at 400 degrees before dying, if I am conscious for a significant period of time I will be in a state of shock and the thinking part of my brain will be too overwhelmed by sensory input to do much

A highly acidic oven at 200 atmospheres

jeden chuj

Violently for a couple seconds then die.

>TFW lets try and ask a serious question related to the topic of thread.
So is it possible at all to make a suit that would survive the surface of Venus at our current tech level? If not, how far into the future would it take to develop such technologies? Will it ever be possible for man to walk Venus in it's current state?
To be honest I think landing on Venus could work with humans but the cost over benefit would be so high it would be nuts to try.

Nie zesraj siÄ™ pedale

Possibly. You wouldn't be able to move around much for all the layers of insulation, and from the crushing weight of the atmosphere.

Venus is the best hope for a New Earth. Mars is too small, even if you gave it an atmosphere its gravity is pathetic. Venus is almost the size of the Earth, if you could somehow cool it enough (some kind of giant space parasol?) it would be a paradise.

>it would be a paradise.
You would still have to contend with it having no or very little H2O, no magnetic field to stop the harsh solar radiation and it's day being longer than it's year. I'm having a hard time thinking how anything could survive on such a planet with such a fucked environment at least on the surface anyway.

Those are trivial problems, just seed the atmosphere with algae and wait a few hundred thousand years.

Pull my fulton system and float around where the atmosphere is decent for life. Thats Venus that has that feature, right?

Yeah 90 my bad

I react oxidatively

Go back to sleep.

Go for a relaxing midsummer stroll, then pick up some Venusian produce on the way home