Are these any good for 5 bucks

Are these any good for 5 bucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3OMjs4Y7a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The price was changed to $7.55 last summer.

You must live in a shit location

>Are these any good
no

>for 5 bucks
no

It is precisely $5 worth of quality
You decide if that's worth it

If you eat it all quickly it's passable

There's a distinct point after which it becomes inedible, and that point isn't long after you buy it

Pan-Pizza is good, especially if it's the lunch combo. The normal Pizza is only okay.

If you like cardboard I guess. If you like pizza then no.

What about Hot-n-Ready vs this? The extra-large is 16"/45-51oz for $6-8 + change depending on toppings.

Here is a tip I learned from a homeless guy

All those hot and ready pizzas get thrown out at the end of the night so you could just wait out back by the dumpster at closing time and get a bunch for free

They are almost worth eating when they are free.

Almost

It's just over $6 here now

t. Los Angeles suburb

they're fine
if you have any left over reheat your slices in a medium heat non stick pan with a little water and a lid

I cover them in a tin of anchovies, and drizzle with sriracha and ranch

eat them in bed after getting off work at 12am while drinking cheap beer while staving off massive depression

Out of all of them, the only one that is actually good is the thin crust.

The pizza can sit forever and still be edible because the crust isn't a doughy soggy mess.

t.has a friend that is a LC manager

If you like white bread and ketchup, it is perfect for you. The toppings are irrelevant, they add no additional flavor.

You can get a better frozen pizza from the grocery store for the same price

For $5 + tax they're decent, but you can make a better pie at home for less.

>80% of homemade pizza cost is cheese

how do I cut down that expensive ass mozzarella cost? Does Paneer good on pizza?

youtube.com/watch?v=k3OMjs4Y7a8

>cost

Initial cost is only more expensive because you have to buy everything in bulk.

However much cheese you wanna use, and it could be any cheese, is ultimately up to you.

anyone have any xp with little ceasar's hot and ready 'go 'za?

make your own cheese

This. Do you lactate?

i'd rather eat hotnredy little c-section than any frozen pizza

That's why I asked if Paneer was good on pizza.

Also where the hell do I buy rennet?

It's ok, you're better off buying a frozen Gino's East from the grocery store. They're often 2/$7.

YES

But not the ones they make for people to grab and go with.

You need to place an order and be nice while doing so, say you would like the usual $5 pizza (with Pepperoni, though making a custom order means you can switch it for any other topping)...

And you would like A Little Extra Sauce on it.

> not an extra cup of marinara sauce, but actual sauce on the pizza when its cooked

This simple change affects the flavor and texture of the entire pizza and takes what normally tastes like cardboard and puts it in Ok tier.

Their cheese doesnt have much flavor and they dont put much sauce on it, and the sauce ends up absorbed alot into the crust.

The sauce is okay, there just isnt nearly enough of it.

Making this change causes the pizza to taste pretty much like their Deep Dish pizza while being 3 bucks cheaper.

> papa john's sauce is slightly better but they dont put enough on theirs either, and well there's the major problem of them charging three times the price for a piece of shit

The problem is you have to cook that

Sometimes you cant cook your pizza and you pay someone else to cook it for you.

Such as when you're having a party somewhere away from home or you're working on the job and the 'boys want pizza for lunch.

breddy gud tbqh famalamborghini

These are better than little Caesars

Sometimes I get the 12" meat one from Aldi and cook it in a cast iron pan with extra saus and mozzarella, bretty gud Chicago deep dish for cheap

If you're broke and hungry it's decent. I'd rather get a deli sammich though.

5 dollarpizza is god fucking awful.

Deep dish pizza is one of the best pizzas at a fastfood chain. Call ahead and ask for it well done or cooked till crispy. Absolutely amazing. Here they put butter on the crust. edges and the cheese is fresh asfand they remake sauce every two hours tho...

Yeah you're probably fucked at most lil caesars. Not my local one tho :)

God my typing is retarded sorry guys. I am way too drunk haha

Hungry Howie's has marginally better pizza and you can get a child's 8inch cheese pizza for $3.

i love little caesars and just so happens to be 5 bucks. i would pay more desu

Yes.

>Eat it all quickly
You must be a serious eater. I can't eat half of one without sauce coming out my eyes.

Nicely ask for them to make you a fresh one. Its worth waiting the 10 minutes. Very good price point when fresh. Also if you are a fat faggot, ask for crazy crust. They will cover the crust with butter and the seasoning they put on crazy bread. Excellent, just don't let them do it on the entire pizza or it will be ruined. Crust only.