Can you pass a basic voter literacy test?

Can you pass a basic voter literacy test?

These were designed to have ambiguous, questionable answers you knob.

The only one that isn't perfectly clear and logical is 6.

Did I pass?

They are up to interpretation to an extent. Like 12, what does it even mean for a line start at the circle 2 and pass under it. Id interpret it one way that I feel meets the requirement, but thats a bullshit question and I can see it being a trick.

You idiot. This is so embarrassing. Go back to kindergarten.

racist

wtf that shit's confusing

>1
>8
>10
>13

here is part 2 btw

Guess you can't vote sir. Try again in 4 years.

is this seriously real?
how many amerifats could possibly do this in 10min

it's for excluding illiterate blacks in the early 20th century.

You don't have to complete it if you're white and voting for the correct candidate

whats it like not being able to read at a 5th grade level? can you even read this?

Umm, we'll call you.

This is less than half of the full test

>Spell backwards, forwards
What

You put a slash mark through the numbers in 12 when it clearly states to cross them out.

You have to spell the phrase "backwards, forwards".

Confusing af no wonder why blacks couldn't vote back then.

Is this a real test? If so, that's so obviously deliberately misleading that it's no wonder people are so up in arms about racism.

No I think it wants you to spell the word "forwards" backward

Its real, and you are correct that it was deliberately designed to by unpassable

At least these are less ambiguous than the first part.

Ok, brain genius How do you draw a line around something? See question 4

don't forget, you only have 10 minutes user

>draw a line AROUND
this test is impossible

Are you white?

And a single wrong answer is a complete failure

Only have an issue with 17 and 18. There's not enough information given to find a correct answer.

You didn't have to take the test if you were white. It was just a thinly veiled method to keep black people from voting

I get to thinking about how both of my parents would fail this and I just get mad. I would punch a poll attendee in the teeth if he pulled this.So glad this is no longer in practice.

>20 seconds a question
>you have to spend about that long on average being absolutely sure that you're not falling for some trick

What the hell is this?

a literacy test from the 60s to vote