So what does Veeky Forums think of the mcchicken? I think it's pretty good, but the spicy mcchicken is better

so what does Veeky Forums think of the mcchicken? I think it's pretty good, but the spicy mcchicken is better

for

m e

spicy chicken from wendys

it

McChicken-tan is cute. CUTE!

For me it's the McChicken wrap, the best fast food wrap

Spicy is infinitely better

First time i ever had non-spicy it was the blandest shit i ever had from mcdonalds

They have a spicy McChicken? Is it on the poorfag menu like the regular McChicken?

I think they only offer it in the south/southwest areas.
Northfags bitch out on anything that's remotely spicy. It's what I really fucking hate the most about this place.

Is there any spicy sauce to ask for?

it's the fucking best

They discontinued it in most places for some reason

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich is 100000x better. The patty is fresher and crispier, it actually tastes like chicken.

Tasting like chicken is literally not a qualifier for a good tasting chicken sandwich. You know, because chicken is fucking bland. A chicken sandwich should taste like spices that make eating chicken fun, without letting the filler (chicken) get in the way.

I grew up in a small Nebraska town and they had the Spicy. But when I go to most larger Midwestern cities, I can't find it anywhere. Shit sucks, yo

Well the spicy chicken sandwich is also packed with flavour, the patty is much more flavourful than that of the inferior mcchicken.

I prefer food.

I perfer the MC fish

is that any good? it looks even worse than the mcchciken

I like it.

Me too. Sea tendie sandwich > mccuckin

>mcFeesh
Why the cheese tho

its a different bun. Its really light. is good

So, tell me guys. Why do the mods ban variations of this meme?
>pic very related
It was a honest question btw.

Haven't had one in about 8 years but I actually think it's the best mainline macca's burger.

You fucking memesters made me finally try one yesterday. It was alright I guess the deep fried greasy chicken patty and the cool smooth mayo had a nice synergy in a sort of processed, artery clogging way.

I still think KFC has better sandwiches

Are you talking about the sandwich with actual chicken or the kind with the ground chicken patty? It would be unfair to compare the former with the McChicken. I'd say the Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich is worse than the McChicken but if they had a Spicy version it could easily be better.

>maccas
Eat a bullet.

you're autistic

i bet you eat your steak with ketchup

kill yourself

So you're really trying to say that a piece of white meat chicken, with no seasoning, boiled in plain unsalted water tastes good?

>I'd say the Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich is worse

WRONG

DEAD WRONG

iseewhatudidthere.jpg