So this guy:
>Has a 5.0 GPA
>Scored a 2100 on the SAT
>Got accepted into every ivy league school
>Plays baseball
>Plays 3 instruments

What's your excuse now?

hes a nigger

Exactly, a nigger did that and you can't.

its almost like the difference in IQ spouted by /pol/ is marginal at the extreme ends of the scale.

I'm quite sure anyone can pick an harmonica and play it flawlessly within some minutes.Same with pianos/keyboards.

Then you're pretty retarded.

>/pol/ on damage control

race baiters and racists are peas in a pod desu

School just spoils it all :/

can't wait to see what he accomplishes in life like all those other prodegies

oh...wait

I had a 4.8 and a 35 on the ACT
John Urschel is more impressive anyway

You can take all remedial classes and receive a 5.0GPA in high school.
High school GPA by itself is the most meaningless statistic for admission into advanced undergrad programs.

>
No matter how wrong you try to play a Piano or Harmonica, they will always pull the right sound. (unless of course you jam/broke them)
And that is not true for other instruments.

Only thing you need to know to play them is that left is "louder" and right is "pitchier".

Thus the learning curve of these instrument is almost an horizontal line

Also its very cute how one of you assumed Im from pol and hence from usa. bad luck on that too

What's your excuse for not following that strategy?

Guitar is fucking difficult.
t. electrical guitar without amplifier.

what would be the point?
if this is the case, the only person who thinks doing this would be impressive is (you)

>a nigger
>a

next time you're going to show me chris-chan and implying every white person is like him

You have to take AP/honors classes to get above a 4.0 in college.

High school.. my bad.

there's something seriously fucking wrong with the education system in the united states when 4.0s are common nowadays. I'm not even that impressed with a 5.0. high school basically involves adderall and lots of memorization = 4.0 easy. be a suck up and do any extra credit you possibly can and it's not hard to get > 4.0.

the sat too. if you are dedicated enough to spend weeks and weeks craming in all the sat practice questions, then it's pretty easy to score high on that too.

It's not the education system. It's the american public. They are mostly dumb and always fight against authority, reality, and science. There equally bad science denial on both sides of politics. The right openly hates education, and the left tries to claim social science degrees and political correctness are more important than STEM education and learning actual historical because history is biased.

Most americans are just willfully ignorant. Delusion is the american way.

Honors classes is fuckin jokes. It's the same class. In my mother's school district, the only difference is they don't put SPED kids in honors classes for legal reasons.

Then you have Dual Credit courses in a lot of high schools, which are taught by community college professors and are supposedly on the same level as AP classes, but in practicality are not. A DC teacher in my high school literally would spend entire class periods talking to one of the students discussing WoW because the kid was highest ranked on the server or some shit.

Indeed electric guitar has a learning curve of about a year same with similar string instruments.

But once you master it you pretty much can play all of them with very little practise

I'm Asian (Chinese) with 5.0 GPA and 2320 SAT. I was on varsity swim team year long and play the double bass. Got rejected by all schools and have to resort to go to University of Maryland(shitty state school). I'm not satisfied with where I am right now but I do have classmates who are smarter than me. Life is what you make of it.

>5.0 GPA
>2100 SAT
A clear sign of a meaningless, horribly inflated GPA. In fact, this is the REASON for standardized tests like the SAT: to distinguish between real curricula and shitty schools that give out free A's and offer "honors PE" to inflate their average GPA.

Someone who is capable of getting straight A's in all honors/AP classes for 3 years is capable of getting at least a 2200 on the SAT, fact. I got a 2300 without studying and I averaged 1 B per year during high school (all honors/AP etc.), wasn't even top 10 rank of my class (public school).

Isnt 2100 like a really shitty score?
There were many guys in my school who got 2390s and 2400s

>GPA
>showing up to classes and turning in assignments

No thanks, I don't need a job and I would rather spend my time working on new material and reinforcing foundational understanding than proving I can follow rules

You can just go to professors office hours, they sit around bored anyway. I'm only taking the minimum required courses to have an ID to get into the buildings, check out journals, have access to certain faculty, and a number of other minor resources.

Government pays for me as long as i'm above a 2.0

That said, I would re-evaluate my choices if I had any intention of going into academia or working for someone else.

I just have no interest in wasting effort on badges of honor if they lack utility

Maybe you should ask that nigger to explain to you what outliers are.
Since you seem to also be an outlier, it'll be useful information.

Yeah, no. You can be terrible on either. But you wouldn't know, now, would you?

Not really. I mean fingerstyle takes a while, but most pieces aren't really that hard.

>What's your excuse now?
Try harder?

> visits this board
> might actually learn something from here
> nope retards
> :(

>Scored a 2100 on the SAT
>Got accepted into every ivy league school
None, and no to stanford/caltech
>Plays baseball
swim/basketball
>Plays 3 instruments